• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Photoshopped Characters

RhymesWithEmpty

Smash Ace
Yeah, I'll whip up a background the next time I have an essay to avoid writing, haha.

And yes, I was over the loss of Ness the moment Lucas was announced, heh. And it wouldn't be right, to have Lucas without Claus, gotta have both, it's unbalanced otherwise!

Thanks for the compliments, both - time for me to sleep, though, gotta write a darned essay tomorrow, nyeh.

AlbelNox

Smash Journeyman
And an incomplete fake character select screen -

The characters I chose are a pretty good combination of my wishlist and what's actually likely to happen, I think, I'd be pretty ecstatic if that was the real character list.
I wish you were the one to select Brawl characters instead of Sakurai~

nobletoast

Smash Journeyman
This looks like my kinda thread - here's a full scale sephy update I did - http://i23.tinypic.com/51qcuv.jpg

And an incomplete fake character select screen -

The characters I chose are a pretty good combination of my wishlist and what's actually likely to happen, I think, I'd be pretty ecstatic if that was the real character list.
Three Fire Emblem but two DK?

You need a lesson on which franchise deserves it more and whats more likely.

But seriously do I need to bring out the ultimate and over-used sentence for K Rool supporters? Do I? Ok then....

4TH Selling Nintendo Franchise + 9th Selling Franchise of All Time on all Console's + Popularity + Importance + Shockingly Good Moveset Potential = K Rool in Brawl.

Although its your select screen and your roster and id be a total ***-wipe to critisize you for your own personal wishlist.

Did I forget to mention. Awesome Job.

RhymesWithEmpty

Smash Ace
Yeah, I'm not too crazy for K. Rool, to be honest. I considered putting him and Waluigi in instead of Isaac and Olimar, but...yeah...they lost.

I was a bit iffy on Micaiah, too, I guess you could switch her out with any other FE character, but I think they're cool enough to warrant 3. That's just me, though.

RhymesWithEmpty

Smash Ace
Haha, why is that? I put Isaac in there, and unless your sig is full of lies, you support him...or is it just that you're a filthy ninja? :p

Fearthesmash

Smash Apprentice
I think he missread the sentence and he thought you meant Issac and Olimar lost. Either that or I'm going crazy. Regardless that looks like a very cool character select. In fact I would have a heart attack if that was offical simply because it includes almost every character I would love to see in (except a couple which have 0 chance D: )

DekuBoy

Smash Lord
Midna...no...bad choice...
my advice: replace Micaiah with Wolf, Takamaru with K.Rool and Midna with Skull Kid!
Nice work!!!

Andy4Brawl_911

Smash Journeyman
sorry to ask this again but are their any photoshoper that could make a kiby alt costume for K. Rool (Preferably Kirby with bloodshot eye and crown and maybe golden wrists.)

Firefalcon

Smash Cadet
I like the roster, maybe you should add lucario for mewtwo or a non-pokemon character and King k. rool isn't a bad addition to.

Wu Tang Gang

Smash Ace

I hope you forgot some, because there are many characters missing, and some hell aren't even supposed to be there.

Wolf>Olimar

K. Rool>Takamaru

Black Knight=Miciah I would prefer BK, but that's just my bias. Each have an equal chance, I just feel Dark Knight gets Priority.

Lucario should be added

Paper Mario should be added, and having the same icon as Geno's. Not the Mushroom Kingodm one, though.

I'm sorry..2 METROID REPS??? WERE YOU SERIOUSLY THINKING THIS THROUGH? Face it, Metroid is more than welcome for another rep, preferably Dark Samus.

Other than that, Vaati has as good of a chance as Midna.

You forgot Cell Shaded Link.

Bowser Jr. for Mario series.

Caael

Smash Lord

I hope you forgot some, because there are many characters missing, and some hell aren't even supposed to be there.

Wolf>Olimar

K. Rool>Takamaru

Black Knight=Miciah I would prefer BK, but that's just my bias. Each have an equal chance, I just feel Dark Knight gets Priority.

Lucario should be added

Paper Mario should be added, and having the same icon as Geno's. Not the Mushroom Kingodm one, though.

I'm sorry..2 METROID REPS??? WERE YOU SERIOUSLY THINKING THIS THROUGH? Face it, Metroid is more than welcome for another rep, preferably Dark Samus.

Wolf is a confirmed costume already.

Rubydragon

Smash Ace
Having Isaac makes that screen full of win.
Not having K. Rool makes it a little less...

I'd say replace K. Rool with Takamaru, but that's just me...

WFL

Smash Journeyman
Wolf>Captain Olimar

WRONG!!!!!!
QFT

Captain Olimar is the main character of a new rising Nintendo Franchise while Wolf is a villain in 3/5 games not counting Star Fox 2 and in 2 he helps out Fox and in one he's hired to kill Fox.

Also someone needs to make a photoshopped brawl version of black knight.

MegatronPwnsYou

Smash Lord
Yeah, I'm not too crazy for K. Rool, to be honest. I considered putting him and Waluigi in instead of Isaac and Olimar, but...yeah...they lost.

I was a bit iffy on Micaiah, too, I guess you could switch her out with any other FE character, but I think they're cool enough to warrant 3. That's just me, though.
They have some good non 2-D Isaac, Micaiah, Claus and Takamaru pictures on this site

http://ikusaba.client.jp/

If you want to use them for your picture instead.

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
Nice list InvincibleAgent, but lemme be a little nitpicky.

Daisy is a Peach Alt. Costume already.
Toad is part of Peachs moveset.
Midna would probably be in her "imp" form if anything.
The chances of Sylux (Awesome) or Kadabra (Also awesome) are sadly slim.
NiGHTS doesn't have much of a chance IMO.
Megaman should replace X
Leon=Awesome, but very very unlikely
Too many 3rd parties

Good nonetheless

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Too many Pokemon.
Wrong form for Midna.
Daisy and Toad have zero chance of every being in Smash Bros.
Marth and Roy are dead, gone, no more in this series.
Ray won't be in the game.
Leon is awesome but very unlikely
Classic Megaman before X.
Wolf and Falco have slim chances IMO.

Basically lots wrong, but still an awesome effort.

RhymesWithEmpty

Smash Ace

Wolf>Olimar

K. Rool>Takamaru

Lucario should be added

Many characters missing? Honestly, I think the roster is going to be more around 35, so I'd call 40 an abundance of characters, heh.

I'm not really to crazy for Olimar, myself, but he's very popular, so that's why I put him on there. Fox, Falco and Krystal are enough Starfox representatives for me.

A Samurai >>>>>>>>>Some fat, lame crocodile :p

Yeah, Micaiah was kind of a filler for me, I wanted to give FE 3 reps, but I wasn't sure who else besides Marth and Ike...I think Sigurd is the other most likely candidate, though.

I was considering adding Lucario, but I think Mewtwo could be just fine with some buffs, which he may very well recieve if he's in, and I think 5 reps for pokemon would be too many. Only Mario shoul get 5, and that's only if you don't count Geno as 3rd party. Plus, there's all of those pokeballs. Pokemon are more in danger of being overrepresented rather than under.

Like I said, yeah, Geno should be the only other Mario character, imo. We especially don't need 2 Marios.

I'm not very pro-Dark Samus, unfortunately...yeah, I know, she could have different moves, but you can't deny that she's very similar...she's literally a clone, after all. And aside from Dark Samus, there don't seem to be many other viable characters...you could count the other hunters, if you want, but I don't think they're important enough.

I'd love to see Vaati in, he'd be a lot of fun to play as, but I think Midna is definitely more likely, and she'd be really interesting to play as, too, if she was coupled with wolf Link. Wolf Link is really the only exception I will make for a character appearing twice, and that's only 'cause he's got Midna with him, heh :p

Cell shaded Link...no, like I said, only wolf Link is allowed, and even then, only with Midna, heh.

Bowser Jr...no, Mario has enough.

And thanks for the link, MegatronPwnsYou, but I've been there, I just decided to go with the other artwork ^^

Enigma14

Smash Champion
No one can get the perfect roster because everyone wants their heopfule to be in, you need like 100+ plus slots for all character in order for everyone to accept a roster.

Good job Wu Tang.

nobletoast

Smash Journeyman
Here's my character select list:
Jesus christ that roster is awful. 4 Star Fox over 2 D.K. Roy! Kadabra!

DAISY though!

WHY?

In all seriousness, what the smeg does she bring. Her, to quote, 'new found tomboy persona'. Her moveset potential consists of a tennis racket and golf club.

DekuBoy

Smash Lord
No Balloon Fighter or Sukapon= SEMI-FAIL.
Too many 1st gen Pokemon.
MIDNA.
Too many 3rd party characters.
Seriously, Nintendo have loads of great characters. You don't need NiGHTS or Leon. Methinks 3 is enough.

sk8erkid6485

Smash Cadet
Any more idea's. I would throw some more in thier, but i dont have photoshop. It wont let me extract it so i want to see more cool pictures.

tmanneopets

Smash Cadet
Daisy can be trashed, basically a clone of Peach, same goes for Dark Samus for Samus, Toad is probably out due to Peach's side B, Sylux has relatively low popularity, Kadabra is such a random 1st gen character that it really shouldn't be there, only 3rd or 4th gen, there should be only three 3rd party characters, the 3rd being either Bomberman or Megaman, Vaati can be easily replaced with Midna and Wolf Link and Wolf is an alt costume for Fox.

Top Bottom