• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Photoshopped Characters

StarshipGroove

Smash Journeyman
Nope, both were blue, the left one had more contrast with the skin so it looked black. But you're right, they look better black.

DekuBoy

Smash Lord
woah I asked someone to post that Ness like, 30 pages ago! wishes do come true! sorry I thought grim lizard made it but he posted it!

tmanneopets

Smash Cadet
I know, sadly, I'm not to well on my photoshop. Tryin to mess around with it and figuring out how to improve.

Wreked

Smash Lord
Do a Pikachu's head on snake's chest peach's waist down to the feet where the feet are Pit's.

IDK for the name. Snach Pitchu or something like that.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
I love this topic. So many great pieces of art. a1j2h5's Wolf, Bane's Geno, and Skull Kid are especially wonderful.

Anyway, I'm no artist, but I made a few Photoshopperies and just thought I'd post them here.

WADDLE DOO​

There's already a Waddle Dee, but I had to start with something easy, preferably round, with a few stubby limbs and no real detail whatsoever - Kirby. And anyway, this is Waddle DOO.

LUIGI​

I know, I know, it's already been done, but it's a relatively easy switch that doesn't take a lot of fancyness, at least in my case. :p There's a bit of warping and blurriness here and there, but I'm not skilled enough to avoid that.

Oh, and DekuBoy's Linkasonic Kong is awesome.

MegaTravis

Smash Rookie
Oh yeah before I make anymore does anyone have any templates for Assist Trophies,Pokeballs and Bosses?

Wreked

Smash Lord
Ok so does anybody have the backgrounds for the character updates? Just the white fade to blue background. Please and thank you.

Top Bottom