• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Photoshopped Characters

Noshiee

Smash Ace
I didnt make it, and I dont know if it has been posted yet.

Pokemon Trainer's alt, Female Pokemon Trainer!

also:

Dr. Mario as Mario alt.

Pikashu's alt, Raishu.

Skeleton Bowser as Bowser's alt.

Original Wario as Wario's alt

A well made picture of Daisy ^^, as Peach's alt.

Dixie as Diddy's alt

And some Twilight Princess alts for Link.

all here http://jorgeyporgieboy.tripod.com/gamemode/various/various01.html
again, I didnt make them.

Marcman2020

Smash Cadet
I didnt make it, and I dont know if it has been posted yet.

Pokemon Trainer's alt, Female Pokemon Trainer!

also:

Dr. Mario as Mario alt.

Skeleton Bowser as Bowser's alt.

all here http://jorgeyporgieboy.tripod.com/gamemode/various/various01.html
again, I didnt make them.
I'd love to see the Doc back and the female trainer is a good idea...but....

that bone Bowser costume is just plain AWESOME!!! and now I'm praying that Nintendo gets the idea to include it as a real costume X_X

courte

Smash Lord
That was actually painted, not created in photoshop
is that supposed to be ridley from the prime series?? i hope i dont get in trouble for going of topic but i know there are loyalist and trolls set to be in battle-- personally i think its better for all if they dont consider the character slots limited .. i know its nieve but it makes for a better community enviroment if no one thinks that one character getting in took the spot of their favorite instead

if anything could anyone see regular ridley as playable and meta ridley as a subspace boss??

Sailyfee

Smash Apprentice
5 minute job. I don't care if it doesn't look good, it entertained me a bit. Yes, I know I know, I put two screen shots. You don't need to tell me twice. The Cube is suppose to represent the ones they come out of at the beginning of a battle in Custom Robo.

Gee, I wish he came to brawl. He's a underrated Nintendo character.

DekuBoy

Smash Lord
Agreed. Please make 2 more screens for him and it'll be pimpin'. Also make the text a bit more like Sakurai's. I can't imagine him saying 'Hell no!'.

Sailyfee

Smash Apprentice
Okay, I've adjusted it a little. It was hard trying to sound like Sakurai, but I think I got it. The text on the last one was just for the lulz. This one is a bit more serious.

*Note - Please do not point out any grammar mistakes. Last thing I wanna do is edit this baby again ._.*

bballstar23

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2383-6686-1312
Okay, I've adjusted it a little. It was hard trying to sound like Sakurai, but I think I got it. The text on the last one was just for the lulz. This one is a bit more serious.

*Note - Please do not point out any grammar mistakes. Last thing I wanna do is edit this baby again ._.*
I officially love you for this. This one is amazing, and I'm definitely saving it.

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
Awesome job on Knuckles.
But to make it the best on this thread, get the right Sonic symbol for the header and add more shadow to the bottom.
THEN you shall have created the greatest one EVUR!

courte

Smash Lord
i heard mc has a hidden taunt only available standing next to a ko's char in stamina mode lol

and i find knuckles shoes funny

antimatter

Smash Lord
if anyone could post a hunter picture in hunters' galaxy, you will have my eternal gratitude.

RhymesWithEmpty

Smash Ace
Yeah, you've got some font issues going on there, especially up at the top with the character's name, and the sonic logo doesn't have eyes on the dojo. The image having a black outline isn't too good, either. It's not terrible, though, it's better than the Master Chief one.

Top Bottom