• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Photoshopped Characters

a1j2h5

Smash Apprentice
how do you add your own pictures from your computer to your post?
(and the post ^^^ is actually named WaddleDee)
I know his name <_<
Just trying to be funny, seeing as its a picture of a modified Kirby. :psycho:

Bane

Smash Journeyman
Sorry I haven't posted one in a while (due to a combination of school, and my mouse being a steaming pile of feces [which, as you can imagine, slows me down...]) By any means, I took a stab at Olimar, though, like Mewtwo, there is some lighting stuff I can't seem to iron out.

One of my more modified works, he's a compound of a couple Olimar pics and some freehand stuff.

prettymanfairy

Smash Lord
Sorry I haven't posted one in a while (due to a combination of school, and my mouse being a steaming pile of feces [which, as you can imagine, slows me down...]) By any means, I took a stab at Olimar, though, like Mewtwo, there is some lighting stuff I can't seem to iron out.

,One of my more modified artificial works, he's a compound of a couple Olimar pics and some freehand stuff.
Best Olimar I've seen. Friggin sweet.

Florida

イーグランツ

One of my more modified works, he's a compound of a couple Olimar pics and some freehand stuff.
Wow, that's the best shop I've seen (Olimar wise)! Excellent job on that!
The only problem I can see is the smudging by the antennae... but it's still excellent!
Where are you finding all of these pictures?! >.>

Let me guys share you with a little javascript:
javascript: document.body.contentEditable = 'true'; document.designMode = 'on'; void 0

Paste that into the URL at smashbros.com, and you can change text and change pictures as you please. A simple javascript, paint, and an excellent photoshop job will be the conclusion! ;)

OniLink171

Smash Apprentice
this photoshop was done by tmanneopets, who gave me permission to post this
i want metroid in the game.....

Whoops, that was Version 1, here's version 2

IllidR

Smash Champion

Wow.. that is just amazing. Thank you for making that. Also, I besides this one I really like the WaddleDee photoshop.

poishrom

Smash Apprentice
In the windows on your street. . . . watching.

nice pic well done.
Kittens that snipe in your neighborhood? It's more likely than you think. . .

Bane

Smash Journeyman
Wow, that's the best shop I've seen (Olimar wise)! Excellent job on that!
The only problem I can see is the smudging by the antennae... but it's still excellent!
Where are you finding all of these pictures?! >.>
Thanks. This one was done mostly (and tediously) in photoshop, and a few of his parts were modded from some official Olimar art (most notably his hands).

The modification in each piece varies:
Y. Link -quite obviously modded from the Brawl Link art.
EWJ -extracted from a wallpaper, fixed the lighting and added texture/effects.
Geno -to put a rather long story short, I added detail to the SMRPG render...
Megaman -a somewhat failed attempt to turn a cartoony 2d render into a detailed, more 3D one. A lot of work went into this one, but it ended up more blurred then anything else...
RIDLEY! -the old red Ridley artwork with a crapload of modification... I really like how it turned out actually...
Black Knight -added some texture, some lighting, and tore the cape up a bit; but it's still not that different, there's only one full render of the BK to work with though...
Ganondorf -the hardest part of this one was the shadowing to be frank, I'm pretty sure this is just the TP artwork, but if it ain't broke, why fix it?
Midna -basically played with the lighting and her hair, not much of a change here.
Krystal -assault artwork modified so that it moreso resembles her original outfit, tied with Ridley for my favorite probably...
Mewtwo -mewtwo renders suck... I got this one from planetrenders.com, but it had some poor rendering and some wierd effects to remove, so by the time I was done he had a bit of the Megaman blur :ohwell:...

...Probably more of an explanation then you really wanted but I'd been meaning to compile these in a post for a while anyways... BTW, if I could be so bold, if anyone wants to use any of them for a sig/fake screen/whatever (should you somehow have no better alterative), just PM me and I'll send you the render without the background.

Best Olimar I've seen. Friggin sweet.
Wow.. that is just amazing. Thank you for making that..
nice pic well done.
.[/SIZE]
Thanks all.

Bane, you don't have the right font. The font is verdana, but not sure about size. Experiment.
I'm surprised no one noticed sooner; Dojo uses Verdana, but it's letter spacing is rather unpleasant at times, and it's can get kinda pixelated, so I use Arial (I know it's not accurate, but I can still sleep at night [and when I can't I assure you that it's not over that]), which shows up notably against the other accompanying Verdana text there. (My titles are also a 16 as opposed to a 14...) I'll probably do Verdana at the bottom from now on...

I touched up Olimar a tad, i fixed the antennae, and his freakishly short left arm (...I'm surprised no one noticed...) as well a few other tiny things:

Florida

イーグランツ
My take at Olimar
Don't like the pose, but the edit itself is awesome!
Try morphing Wario into C. Olimar, I think the result will end to be better :p

Can't wait for your Waddle Dee shop by the way, awesome work!

Bane

Smash Journeyman
It sure is a heck of a lot crisper then mine, my only suggestion is to cut down on his midriff and fix up his left hand.

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
Thanks guys for the comments about mine.

I actually hate it. Not because it looks sucky or something, far from it. It's more because of the fact I had to edit both Mario, Wario and Cardboard Box-I mean Solid Snake out of the picture. No pun intended.

But I really wish Komaman was real.

Aipom

Smash Journeyman
Smash for life, is there anywhere that that websites in English. If not, how do you see all of the characters? Those images are really good.

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
Wtf is that I'm scared lol
Hats off to loimar both of them are good.
You really sould give yourself more credit cappy ones my *** they are pretty good.

Top Bottom