• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Photoshopped Characters

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
Since this thread is about to get extinct, here are the pics I made for the spoof I made for Komaman.

And here some extra pics:

Don't let this thread die plox.

Mky762

Smash Journeyman
the giga bowser one looks really really cool, the zelda one looks pretty good too, the same with the 2d one

i know that its the actual pic, but that girl on the left, her leg shouldn't be in the front of the guys it doesn't look right

Mky762

Smash Journeyman
they all are good, i really like the emo G&W w/ the t-shirt:laugh:
especially the emo ones, you got the piercings, hair, and all of the other details. those were *two thumbs up*

TaurToph

Smash Journeyman
Dudes sorry but i'm just posting in this thread to say that the y.links posted are just HORRIBLE. Oh my god my eyes hurt for just seeing it! It'd better if you call that monster link or gomba link or dwarven muscled link but please, not young link...
Oh and ppl saying they could be fooled by that young link... dude, now I know why you guys want him out.

Fat, large, sooo ugly, soo adams! :/ Its just a resized link, with no childish traces at all.

3d trophy: http://www.smashbrothersonline.com/CongratsPics/CongratsYoungLink.jpg
2d artwork: http://nindb.classicgaming.gamespy.com/dol/images/cam/gal/gal_zl-t25.jpg
His head: http://www.kasuto.net/image/fanart/balrog29.jpg

Yes, his head is a bit "larger", its normal for a kid. But the shape changes in a way it don't look like a pig or a goomba. Also the nose, mouth and eyes don't still at the same shape and size, they change very much with the ages.

Sorry but I had to say that...

But, like I said in the first page, every other artwork is very good. Daisy is awesome. Oh and skullkid is godly;

Bane

Smash Journeyman
Perhaps...

though after I bothered to make that, with my luck he'll be unveiled tomorrow...

I apologize in advance for the screens, but though they're not typically my thing, I thought I'd take a stab at 'em.

Luke Groundwalker

Smash Lord
I think that shop is good for what it is, but his model could have some improvement, and so could him in the fourth picture. The Ness shop was much better.

DekuBoy

Smash Lord
thank you! somehow i knew u would use that c.falcon pic!
btw if u read this grim lizard
can u please post ur ness update here? best thread ever!

Bane

Smash Journeyman
What's with your ' Between sleeping and waking' thing on all of your screens?
Well, I'm not in the business of predicting the date of updates, Capt. Falcon could be confirmed tomorrow or Dec 2nd for all I know, so I put that on in place of a time, so all of mine of from the fraction of a secondwhen your brain slips to and from consciousness, (lame I know, but it's moreso a signature that identifies all of them two, so it serves double duty.

hectichobo

Smash Ace
Someone make a helmetless c falcon.. And a hatless mustashless mario... And Peach in a mini skirt 0-.o

Top Bottom