• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Photoshopped Characters

mike_mr25

Smash Cadet
thank you everybody for the kind words, actually I do hope the final roster ends up being kind of like this one, but of course it probably won't , maybe falco or cslink or whoever will be in and others listed in my roster won't. anyway thanks again, I'm glad you liked it.

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
I just really hope Takamaru and Sukapon are in...among others...but yea it is nice...if I could...before the roster is leaked...Ill make.....something...

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
yea it looks real nice....

@DekuBoy...look at my sig...he's the first guy...he's a samurai

Bane

Smash Journeyman

I highly doubt takamaru's chances, personally, his niche is filled by Pit, Iceys and G&W, and his originality isn't sufficient to compensate in my eyes, his similarity to Samurai Jack amuses me though...

Tanea

Smash Ace

I highly doubt takamaru's chances, personally, his niche is filled by Pit, Iceys and G&W, and his originality isn't sufficient to compensate in my eyes, his similarity to Samurai Jack amuses me though...

i think that he could be fun and that's about it........ and i agree he is like samurai jack
oh well yay for for birdo oohhh..... yay im joking myself too

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
Im always nice and I get Takamaru three years later.....but thankful anyways,though...

a1j2h5

Smash Apprentice
CONFESSION​
The first SSBB photoshop I did was a Pichu and I did it almost a whole year ago
O.O
Now this has to be one of my worst one's yet, so enjoy it

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
Originally Posted by ZenJestr
Im always nice and I get Takamaru three years later.....but thankful anyways,though...
No not you i'm talking to error.
yea I know...I was just saying that sometimes being nice doesnt get you what you want right away....and seeing as how theres a Pichu one...Tamagon plz? and if there isnt one...Sukapon...ooh! and Kumatora...

ok maybe Im asking too much...

D

Deleted member

I had intended on doing something a tad more ambitious, but I have to run, so I'll leave you with this for today...
I know that this is an old image 50 pages ago but, I can't wait to see something like that in DOJO.

I have a huge feeling Geno WILL make it and when/if he does, I can finally rub it in all those haters' faces! =)

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I know that this is an old image 50 pages ago but, I can't wait to see something like that in DOJO.

I have a huge feeling Geno WILL make it and when/if he does, I can finally rub it in all those haters' faces! =)
They might "Pitify" Geno though...Add a whole new image and everything...It's entirely possible. Maybe they want to update Geno for further appearances on Nintendo...

Noshiee

Smash Ace
i'm glad you all liked it, thanks for giving your opinion of my work.
I decided to update the select screen with a few minor changes, i took some advice from you guys and fixed the background color for G&W, stafy and others too, and also added some chars.

now you can remplace that lucas with the brawl lucas xD
nice job with these picture, is perfect.!

Top Bottom