• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Photoshopped Characters

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
there is one...it has Pikachu in the pic as well....and since there is a Pichu one...why cant there be a Tamagon one...and a Ray 01

malesretmit12

Smash Apprentice
Well, I know these aren't technically "new" characters, I recolred Lucas to look like Ness with out his hat, blush and all... and link to a darker costume

SSBMasterFox

Smash Ace
I live in a little place called Strawberry, Arkans
Finally Found The Thread, Mic.

Have any of you just taken apart pictures and rearranged them like this???

Gimme a break, I used Paint. :ohwell: If anyone wants to make a better one with Photoshop, then you just go for it.

I made another one, but if this is just a totally lame idea, then I don't really need to post it.

So, I can't wait for feedback!!

tmanneopets

Smash Cadet
Umm.... It's like pieces of puzzles from different puzzles... It definetely is interesting... Like the Princess P. Diddy Metalink Aran :)

malesretmit12

Smash Apprentice

Gimme a break, I used Paint. :ohwell: If anyone wants to make a better one with Photoshop, then you just go for it.

I made another one, but if this is just a totally lame idea, then I don't really need to post it.

Post the other one!!1 :laugh:

malesretmit12

Smash Apprentice
Haha, sWiit!!
Alright, here's a big baddie.

Hope you like it. Those are the only 2 I've made, but I hope it starts a new trend-type thing so that people that are a lot better than me can make some awesome ones, like malesretmit12 a few posts back.

Again, I only used Paint.

OMG!!!! It's Prowser Kong! It used it's final smash. triforce eruption!!!! ZOMG PWNAGE :chuckle:

Brentos4o8

Smash Ace

LOLOL EPIC!!!!

Brentos4o8

Smash Ace
Haha, sWiit!!
Alright, here's a big baddie.

Hope you like it. Those are the only 2 I've made, but I hope it starts a new trend-type thing so that people that are a lot better than me can make some awesome ones, like malesretmit12 a few posts back.

Again, I only used Paint.
HAHAHA EPIC TIMES TWO.

Top Bottom