• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Wright Mafia [GAME OVER!]

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
Unvote

I'm going to think the claim over. It seems like a credible one right now.

@everyone

If we don't lynch truth, who do you think is the play? Right now i think i'm fine with a Riddle lynch, Cacti lynch, or maybe a Sinz lynch.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
VOTE COUNT

SwordsRbroken [3] : Cacti, Rockin, Mentosman8
The Truth [2] : Pierre the Scarecrow,Marshy
Cacti [1] : Riddle
Rockin [1] : KevinM
Mentosman8 [1] : Macman
Sinz [1] : Omni
Not Voting: Sinz, Gheb_01, SwordsRbroken

deadlien is the last minute of 11/8 takes 7/13 to lynch

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
VOTE COUNT

The Truth [2] : Pierre the Scarecrow,Marshy
Macman [1] : The Truth

I unvoted Mac a while ago. You must've missed it.
So again I'll say:
Unvote

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
My partner's role is also that of a Phoenix Wright villain. If your theory about the villains being the town and the heroes (Phoenix Wright, Maya, Pearl, etc.) being mafia scum is right, then I'm confident that he is town as well.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
unvote the truth request deadline extension. more people request this

have mercy scumfever!

hmmm

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
so he's not specifically stated by jungle to be confirmed town to you?

I guess request deadline extension as well
tho i wanna see someone flip something, and i hate waiting.

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
No, jungle hasn't confirmed him as town.

Since it seems to be the cool thing to do,
Request deadline extension

Cacti

Smash Journeyman
request deadline extension

I believe Truth's claim, but I had never suspected him of being mafia before so...

I still stand by a swords lynch. He keeps on acting scummy, and seems to be jumping on every bandwagon that heats up or saying "I'm fine with a _ lynch", and I think it seemed like he just brushed off the bandwagon on him when he was at L-2.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
VOTE COUNT

The Truth [2] : Pierre the Scarecrow, Marshy
Macman [1] : The Truth

hmmm. we're lynching someone. i'm okay going sinz because i haven't agreed with much of what he's said and can see his scumhunting efforts pushing us in the wrong direction. i feel the same about riddle. i can compromise on rockin since i've heard his name a lot

i'll switch to swords if that's what a lynch takes but i'd rather one of the above. wondering where everyone else's head is at after truth's claim

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
not okay with sinz
my lynchpool is swords, rockin, kevin, mentos, riddle
worried pierre is scum as well

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
well if you're okay with sinz then vote him.

mac why are not okay with sinz

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
why are u fine with those 3
Cacti has seemed scummy in this game. He's pinned his vote on me because i am somewhat bandwagon-jumpy. He doesn't consider that i'm a newbie at all, and he doesn't notice that macman is bandwagon jumpy. He's been pushing for my lynch for most of D1 now.

Sinz has not been contributing much. He's been making large posts, that basically say what's been said already.

Riddle diverted attention to Macman when T_T was at L-3 or L-2. His case against him was total crap, and then he reverted back to cacti after seeing that he had failed arguing for his case against macman.

So now that we've got the possible lynch candidates (according to most people), who should we lynch? I think one of the above 3 are our best choices.

Cacti

Smash Journeyman
Swords, that is hardly why I think you are scummy.

One of the reasons is that you hardly had a defense initially when you were getting bandwagoned. Your "defense" was mostly attacking me and saying how I was scummy. Your reasons for these were completely horrid, all it was was a OMGUS.

Your reasons are still horrid, too. Of course I'm pushing a lynch on you; I think that you are mafia.

About Macman, he's been bandwagon jumpy, but he just hasn't been as scummy as you have. I've actually looked into him once or twice so far, but I haven't really seen much scummy about him. I also think that more could be found out tomorrow from a lynch of Swords, as it would probably give us better reads on people such as Macman, a person that has been completely against a lynch of you since the start, or someone like Rockin, who has been what seems like an advocate of a lynch of you since the beginning.

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
Swords, that is hardly why I think you are scummy.

One of the reasons is that you hardly had a defense initially when you were getting bandwagoned. Your "defense" was mostly attacking me and saying how I was scummy. Your reasons for these were completely horrid, all it was was a OMGUS.

Your reasons are still horrid, too. Of course I'm pushing a lynch on you; I think that you are mafia.

About Macman, he's been bandwagon jumpy, but he just hasn't been as scummy as you have. I've actually looked into him once or twice so far, but I haven't really seen much scummy about him. I also think that more could be found out tomorrow from a lynch of Swords, as it would probably give us better reads on people such as Macman, a person that has been completely against a lynch of you since the start, or someone like Rockin, who has been what seems like an advocate of a lynch of you since the beginning.
You didn't have a defense on yourself when you were getting bandwagoned either. Your attacking me was OMGUS. Really? I think you're just determined to get me lynched. You haven't mentioned T_T's claim either. Do you think it's credible?

I wish Pierre would be more active in this game.

Cacti

Smash Journeyman
Wow... Stop skimming, swords. Go back one page and you'll see this, a post where I have already commented on Truth:

request deadline extension

I believe Truth's claim, but I had never suspected him of being mafia before so...

I still stand by a swords lynch. He keeps on acting scummy, and seems to be jumping on every bandwagon that heats up or saying "I'm fine with a _ lynch", and I think it seemed like he just brushed off the bandwagon on him when he was at L-2.
And what? How was me attacking you an OMGUS? I was the one that originally made a case against you in the first place. What is there to OMGUS to? Are you sure you know what an OMGUS is?

It's only an OMGUS if the OMGUSer gives poor reasons to vote the person voting them, or just votes them without explanation.

Swords, you having no attempt to defend yourself is a lot worse then mine. There were numerous votes on you for a very long time, for several pages. You made no attempt to defend yourself for a majority of that time, when you were under constant pressure.

I was only bandwagoned for a very short period of time, and I had given a response to Riddle.

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
You didn't have a defense on yourself when you were getting bandwagoned either. Your attacking me was OMGUS. Really? I think you're just determined to get me lynched. You haven't mentioned T_T's claim either. Do you think it's credible?

I wish Pierre would be more active in this game.
...This is all I hear you say whenever someone attacks you with a legitimate case or votes for your lynch. You accuse everyone of OMGUS when you can't think of any other defense for yourself, and it only makes you look even scummier.

Pierre the Scarecrow

Grasping at Straws
unvote

Cacti, SwordsRbroken, and Sinz can all go.

This Day really needs to end in my opinion and I'm glad that it is reaching the suspects claim stage.

Mentosman is kind of meh but he looks better as town with each post he makes imo and he seems established as a strong player so I see no reason to eliminate him. Omni has just entered the game and I don't feel I have a good read on him but I don't want to eliminate him either. Rockin seems town to me. Fault me for being raw but it's a shame that The_Truth actually got that role because I feel that we gain absolutely nothing from his cleared status besides clearing himself.

Omni

BRoomer
Mentosman is kind of meh but he looks better as town with each post he makes imo and he seems established as a strong player so I see no reason to eliminate him. Omni has just entered the game and I don't feel I have a good read on him but I don't want to eliminate him either. Rockin seems town to me. Fault me for being raw but it's a shame that The_Truth actually got that role because I feel that we gain absolutely nothing from his cleared status besides clearing himself.
can you like stop doing this? i feel like every post you make you just update your current feelings on everyone which helps only scum in manipulating force lynches.

what im saying is narrow your focus on a select few and withdraw from expressing your feelings on too many people at once

Omni

BRoomer
so do you think your updated character analysis is beneficial for town

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
i'll switch to swords if that's what a lynch takes but i'd rather one of the above. wondering where everyone else's head is at after truth's claim
I'll probably end up doing the same as you. At this point I don't want to end the day without lynching somebody. Even though I'm still not convinced that Swords is scum it'll probably be more benefitial for the town to lynch him - if only for the sake of gaining information for the next day. I'd rather lynch somebody else than him though. On the other hand I don't want to be the one who prevents a lynch by not voting so if there's no other way I will place my vote on that player.

not okay with sinz
my lynchpool is swords, rockin, kevin, mentos, riddle
worried pierre is scum as well
Your lynchpool includes 5 players. With 12 people playing alongside you that's basically half of the cast. Earlier in the day you expressed a strong disinclination against lynching swords and now he's part of your lynch pool. What happened here?

I can't help but think that you are playing Marshy's lapdog. With the exception of Sinz your opinions are one and the same. Marshy lists Kevin as "scummy scum" and now he's part of your lynchpool. Later he's OK with lynching Rockin because he's "mentioned a lot" and now he's also in your lynchpool? A lot of the things you said earlier don't correspond with the things you say now and you very rarely elaborate on what makes you change your mind. I clearly remember you saying that "neither Swords nor Cacti are the play toDay" and now swords ends up in you lynchpool?

This Day really needs to end in my opinion and I'm glad that it is reaching the suspects claim stage.
Why does the day need to end all of a sudden? We just extended the deadline!

Fault me for being raw but it's a shame that The_Truth actually got that role because I feel that we gain absolutely nothing from his cleared status besides clearing himself.
The way you write it makes it look like him being cleared isn't actually useful information for the town.

:059:

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Your lynchpool includes 5 players. With 12 people playing alongside you that's basically half of the cast. Earlier in the day you expressed a strong disinclination against lynching swords and now he's part of your lynch pool. What happened here?

I can't help but think that you are playing Marshy's lapdog. With the exception of Sinz your opinions are one and the same. Marshy lists Kevin as "scummy scum" and now he's part of your lynchpool. Later he's OK with lynching Rockin because he's "mentioned a lot" and now he's also in your lynchpool? A lot of the things you said earlier don't correspond with the things you say now and you very rarely elaborate on what makes you change your mind. I clearly remember you saying that "neither Swords nor Cacti are the play toDay" and now swords ends up in you lynchpool?

:059:
Really? Whats wrong with having a large lynch pool? There are 5 players who I'd put my vote on if it came down to it. OK? There was stuff about swords that was bothering me, about his recent posts.

Marshy's lapdog? Note that in the giant post i made, rockin was in my top 3 suspicions. This was after marshy listed him as town.

Did you not see this post:
Leaning towards kevin being scum. It doesn't seem like he's reading the thread in order to find scum. Swords is also a potential. I didn't forget about mentos/riddle tho
Also before he said anything about switching to swords

I also wrote up a huge post about Kevin yesterday but decided not to post it, because alot of things in it didn't add up to me.

So stop talking out your ***.

Omni

BRoomer
Yes.

btw what kind of question is that anyways?
im not sure if u understand what i'm talking about. if everyone gave a detailed list of their views and opinions on everyone on the game, scum has a better time deciding on their NK's and an easier time pushing mislynches.

basically, i dont think a complete detailed synopsis is a good idea until day 3 or 4. which is why i asked if u could stop doing it so scum can't take advantage of the information.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
hey someone said something about the vig not shooting tonight to determine whether there is an SK. They should shoot anyways. The knowledge of knowing whether there is an SK or not is not really that important. Shooting would be great because after a d1 full of connections/talk like this one, deaths will net us quite a bit of info.

I think this point is moot tho since I doubt Jungle would put an nightvig in a game this small, but yu never know.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
what's yours after truth's claim?
I've narrowed it down to being ok with Sinz or Swords, however I'm like also getting Macman vibes but I can't tell that at all yet, I'd have to reread a while and I'd be to worried about reaching.

I'll look into it more but Sinz or Swordz have the most connections to other players right now thus netting us the most information

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
FOS: Swords
Fos: Sinz and Swords
Unvote, Vote: SwordsRbroken
So from what I read on Swords, he's been very on-off about what has been going on throughout the game and I'm keeping my vote on him.
Unvote Vote: Swords
3) He and Swords have a thing going that I don't really like at all. They're just repeating the same questions back and forth to each other and not answering them satisfactorily. The questions are dumb and the answers are just as dumb. I will give specific examples if asked. This makes Cacti and Swords seem equally scummy but Cacti has other points against him in my book.
So I feel more incline to a Swords lynch then a Cacti one

Vote: SwordsRBroken
SwordsRbroken needs to be more, and to pay attention.
Vote: SwordsRBroken
For right now Vote: Swords I think him or Cacti is the play as mentioned above, so let's see what happens.
I've narrowed it down to being ok with Sinz or Swords, however I'm like also getting Macman vibes but I can't tell that at all yet, I'd have to reread a while and I'd be to worried about reaching.

I'll look into it more but Sinz or Swordz have the most connections to other players right now thus netting us the most information
hmmm, wondering who swords's scumpartners are....

Omni

BRoomer
using my disconnections method, mac? nice. that was one reason why i wasn't on Swords and Cacti. using that method and assuming mafia wouldnt intentionally attempt to bus their teammate early its hard to condemn Swords at all.

my pool is still Sinz and Mentos

Top Bottom