• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Saga: Part 6

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Gifts this is something that is a mistake by every TO that handled looking through the pool sheets, myself included. I'm usually really anal about looking over everything but this slipped by me.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Thank you to everyone for coming out and making this another memorable event.''

I don't even know why I keep trying to quit hosting this series when you guys make it so kick-ass.

Phoenix Saga 7 will be coming soon and it will be 2 day, full sized Brawl and Project Melee regional. Details to come.

:denzel:

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
I love this series way too much. It's always so fun, now I can't wait for PS7 to be a jackass all over again. I'm too lazy to do a good shoutout post, so here's my lazy post while my Ragnarok server is down for maintenance.

Adrian/Kyle: Always fun hyping up the most ******** matches. Can't wait to do it again
Stewy: I'm alive :c
Ori: Thanks for the housing as always. GET ORIGINAL JIF SLKFJS:LDKFJSF
Scott: I'll come to a 3.0 tourney just so I can ORCA_HURRDURR UTilt you :3
TO Joe: Fun hanging out with you on Friday.
Nakat: Super fun P:M set. First person to 2-0 me too. At least it was funny.
Alex/DRDN: Never did our MMs. I guess I saved you money ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌
Lordy: I see you going super tryhard during the MM. Need to loosen up Queefer.
Zyth: You still suck.
Mikey: Always great seeing you <3
SoulPech: Nice to see you, sorry for the salt, but I gotta help that MI Ivy HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE
Cam: Funniest sleeper NA
MX: My favorite Yoshi <3 Great hanging out with you for the weekend, hope to see you again!
Nom: Good stuff on 5th! Definitely made this old Ivysaur player proud c':
Everyone else: <3

Drifloon: :drohyou:

Axrz

Smash Apprentice
Shoutouts to Wuvs for not having the money to Money Match me and then calling me out on stream.

:denzel:

Top Bottom