• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Brawl 6 (Important Venue Change! Details inside)

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Well, I'd say SKidd would classifies as JIWNLF.

Jailbait I Would NOT Like to @#$%.

[EDIT]

...wow that was as terrible to read as it was to say. LOL

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Haven't been keeping up :(. My bad n****'s. I'll do a ful read up when I come back from my tourney this weekend. Gonna be beyond Stacked.
East Coast
Canada's top 5 gonna be there. I'll try & make as much bank as I can to help me save for dis. I'll keep ya'll updated :).

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Haven't been keeping up :(. My bad n****'s. I'll do a ful read up when I come back from my tourney this weekend. Gonna be beyond Stacked.
East Coast
Canada's top 5 gonna be there. I'll try & make as much bank as I can to help me save for dis. I'll keep ya'll updated :).

Please elaborate.

@ Arcsani: Thanks for the link, but I don't see myself posting there because I simply really hate debating (a fact that probably contributed at least a little bit to my impatience in some of my posts :awesome:)

:005:

Asa

Smash Hero
East Coast
1. lemme tl;dr this thread in the past day for you - Arcansi tripping debate, SKidd stil being weird, housing situation settling down.

2. Are you just referring to yourself when you say canada's top 5, or do you mean to say that other EC players are coming? O:

Crisis

Smash Ace
East Coast
wtf is A-lly coming @.@?

also accepting all mm's up to $2 cuz im cheap :laugh:

edit: awww

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
lol
Just my Initials.

Lame, I know.
But it also stands for Down to Party haha

Asa

Smash Hero
ask busy to come, he said he'd come if others would

also, jun, whats the address for gc?

KillLock

Smash Lord
We need a "Hype" matches list, with description, to add hella hype to this tourney!

gogogogo

Asa

Smash Hero
hype matches:

alphie vs felix
alphie vs tinman
alphie vs nerd
alphie vs bundt

killock vs felix
killock vs nerd
killock vs tinman

felix/nerd vs breez/firefly
filip/junk vs breez/firefly

filip vs firefly
filip vs killock

asa vs sinister (20 dollar overcoming fears mm)

Asa

Smash Hero
drake, would you be interested in teaming with toobusytocare? he's a wario/gw

Asa

Smash Hero
jj, are we having the venue to ourselves, or are the yugioh kids coming in?

Top Bottom