• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phillybilly videos(YELLOW RAT ******* COMBO VID ADDED!!!)

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
nope tope lmao

I won't be able to make it to mlg.

unfortunately something came up and I won't be able to....

also

I've been having upload trouble on youtube.

so i will make some of the videos available on filefront and if someone could put them up on youtube that would be greatly appreciated.

there's about 10 or so matches with fab(fox) and about 8 or 9 with wes (marth, samus, mario, cap)

N64

Smash Champion
Woot, phillybilly vids! Loved the ftilts, I need to get that good at pivoting. The rest of it was pretty sweet too.

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
Nice Pika, as always Philly. However, that quick attack stuff at the end was pretty awesome. Is that applicable in a real fight?

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
yeah it is. well the only one i've really ever been able to work into a match is the one on the top platform on battlefield. wish I could've caught it on tape too...I up smashed someone to that platform and they got up rolling I did it to meet them up there and grab to upsmash

D. Disciple

Smash Master
Great combo vid Philly, I especially liked the quick attack on Bf when you did it twice making a square. I can see the one on Yoshi's story as a retreat in some way, or if you knocked them on the other side of the stage and they are about to come back, you quick attack over to there and shoot a jolt or edgeguard them.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Good stuff, although you seemed to own that fox and falcon pretty hard.

I liked the stuff vs wes.

Takalth

Smash Ace
Is there any chance of these being uploaded to filefront or some other permanent download site? My school has blocked youtube and google video, and my home connection sucks.

Top Bottom