• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

bigman40

Smash Master
Hey cooooooool. You remembered!

Thanks for the happy b-days =]

Werekill plz.
I'm late, but it cause I just got home today (left at 8 am this morning). Happy B-day Kenny!

Also, I wish my pika was doing better today :( I got 2nd of 13 going all Yoshi (lost all the matches where I went pika). This tourney kinda helped me confirm things though. So, I might be improving slowly now that I can look at myself.

~Mieu

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Home sweet home.

Congrats on placing 2nd, Bigman. Sucks that your Pika didn't do well. :ohwell:

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Yeah, I heard about that. Good ****, Espy, reppin Sonic hard. <3

Prime, 17th isn't terrible, lol. Congrats. How many people were there? Who'd you get in bracket? I want details!!!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Yeah, I heard about that. Good ****, Espy, reppin Sonic hard. <3

Prime, 17th isn't terrible, lol. Congrats. How many people were there? Who'd you get in bracket? I want details!!!
Prime played Fliphop in round 1, which was incredibly bogus.
I don't know who he played in losers before Dojo, but if he managed to snag a game from him, that deserves merit. It's ****ing Dojo.

There were somewhere between 45-49 people there. Not a big tournament, but the skill level was in****ingcredible. I think everyone on the Texas PR was there, and then Snakeee and ADHD, along with pretty much ALL of Texas besides DMG.

When you consider how many great Texas and OoS players there were, Prime's placing looks pretty **** good. Besides, he played Fliphop and Dojo, and both of them wreck face.

Prime be too good. <3

Espy dodging friendlies to **** people to rep Sonic hard.

>_>
I'm SORRY, okay? ;-; HOBO23 or FS8. I should be going to either one of these. Having said that, all YOU have to do is set up LOL+ and invite me over before the events start.

I really wanna play Brawl Minus though. Sounds mad fun.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Good stuff, Prime/Espy.

My Pikachu is the worst of the 3 characters I use. WhatdoIdohalp. D:D:D:D:

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
@Espy: Gotcha, ty for the info. Sounds like you both did really well considering who was there.

@Zaj: Honestly, the only way to get better with Pika is to play with him a ton and get as much MU experience as possible once you've gotten his combos/QA control/all that stuff down.

He's pretty much got neutral MUs across the board and doesn't completely **** anyone -- minus the CGables -- so MU knowledge is REALLY important.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
I'm SORRY, okay? ;-; HOBO23 or FS8. I should be going to either one of these. Having said that, all YOU have to do is set up LOL+ and invite me over before the events start.

I really wanna play Brawl Minus though. Sounds mad fun.

LOL. I'm messing with you man.

I should bring S3K so we can MM each other LOL.

My Sonic/Tails will trash you. <3

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
I got my hair cut :3
But now I can't put it up, which means my bangs are gonna keep getting in my face.
Easily solved with a hat 8D

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Bangs like the ones you just described look pretty ****ing adorable on some girls.

On another topic I had a cheeseburger at L&L for breakfast and it was legit.

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
I don't care how adorable my bangs may or may not be, they're annoying as hell :mad:

Also I can remember six separate dreams I had in the two hours of sleep I just woke up from. Only one of them made any bit of sense.

PZ

Smash Lord
winterfest

Hey i got $150 would that be enough to make my mom take me to winterfest?

I need training on my mains so can yall help me?

I main yoshi, pikachu, and kirby(give a few shouts to my other secondaries at moments when i wanna have fun snake, d3, samus, and cf=3)

I read all the guides for all the people i use and if i do say so myself all of them suck against marth, diddy(with bananas), and mgw~.~(im getting better against mk hes not really a threat anymore thats the reason he aint on the list).

P.S. Yayz i learned grammer=3

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Hey i got $150 would that be enough to make my mom take me to winterfest?
Dunno, ask your mom, lol.

I need training on my mains so can yall help me?

I main yoshi, pikachu, and kirby(give a few shouts to my other secondaries at moments when i wanna have fun snake, d3, samus, and cf=3)
Put up vids for critique or play wifi with someone (if you go to the chat in the late afternoon/evening/night, there's usually at least one person willing to play). Otherwise, there's not really much we can do if you've read all the guides. x.x

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
There are furries on Tyra right now. ;;

I can't believe I just heard the word "furries" on a popular daytime talk show, lolol.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Isn't that a re-run?
I remember hearing about something like that several months ago. Just youtube search it.

Edit: Yup, this is old news.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Yeah, it is.... I only watch Tyra when it's on in the afternoon + I happen to be home, so I hadn't seen it yet.

I don't understand having sex in a fur suit. I mean, whatever works for people in terms of getting turned on, but those suits look hot and uncomfortable as hell. How do they not die from overheating??? Isn't it hard to move??? ><

It just doesn't seem practical even if that's what you're into.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I don't get it either. Aside from probably being one of the most uncomfortable ways to get down, it just looks stupid and the suits seem half ***** the entire time.

Fursuiters are just bizarre, but whatever floats their boats, I guess.

Besides, eventually japan will make something exponentially better to wear.

PS: Those two give furries a really bad vibe. I only wish they'd get reasonably sane furries on these talk shows and whatnot so people don't overgeneralize the entire furry fandom.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Just be honest with yourself, Ephy.

It's gonna happen, it's just a matter of time before someone decides to become half cat, half human.
It's like plastic surgery, except more furry, and three times as sexy. Maybe even more.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Just be honest with yourself, Ephy.

It's gonna happen, it's just a matter of time before someone decides to become half cat, half human.
It's like plastic surgery, except more furry, and three times as sexy. Maybe even more.
Batman Beyond predicted it already.........

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ubWiZYfjD4M&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ubWiZYfjD4M&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/42ZZCjeztCo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/42ZZCjeztCo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>​

This show was kinda the **** back in the day.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Batman Beyond was legit.

There is this one article on Cracked that had a bunch of people that got a ****load of tatoos, and/or hair folicles inserted in random parts so they were more animal like and stuff. Some guy who pretends he's a panther in Canada actually camps out looking for prey and stuff.
My country is a joke D;
My country is festive all year round. Mexico FTW!

Top Bottom