• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Much better.

See, now you got the asian avatar and the all-American title..... it's halfy just like you. <3

altairian

Smash Lord
woot I'm running my first tournament next month!
And probably winning my first tournament on the same day! lol, yay for weak local smash scenes ;)

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447

altairian

Smash Lord
Thanks Kaylo! I'm really excited, I've been trying for a while to find a place to run tournaments, and then my local play'n'trade got a new manager and she's really interested in getting tournaments going in her store. It's so rare that things work out so easily =)

IxxI

Smash Fence
I'm not a halfy. Also, first tourney on Sunday. I hope to record my Pikachu for you guys to critique. Along with my Snake and IC's. \

Edit: Tommorow I'm going to be playing a $180 MM with some kid at school in Melee. :D

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
NO! Go buy your daily dose of Pocky at your local anime shop or Suncoast for $1 more like someone that doesn't shop at Wal-Mart. I'm lucky because the J-List werehouse is downtown. I can buy my Japanese stuff and eat it right away or wear it the same/next day if i wanted to.

Also, if want to keep using that type of humor on MY Pika boards you can just GTFO Serin.

Truth post your facts foo~ cuz I wanna do mine.

IxxI

Smash Fence
That.... is dumb. But I hope you win.
This kid that I'm playing is dumb. Technically, I already won. But he wants a rematch. He uses Ganondorf and spams Warlock Punches, or he uses Link and spams Up-B. I play Marth, and I know all of that tourneyfa* stuff. xD

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Needs moar happy thoughts.

I wonder if Kenny's title has something to do with the vid from Twisted Metal 4 we saw on the xat last night.
What video was that?

*tries to think*

I'm pretty sure 4 is the only Twisted Metal I have...and either the Pizza Boy or Quatro are my favorite cars.

And the pizza guy's video is lol, he gets a hyper turbo car or something that lets him go into outer space. o_o

Is that the one you watched?

And why is this alive, I thought I killed it >=(

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Asdioh.... when I look at your sig, the first thing I notice is Falcon's ***. -_-

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
This is why I have my forum settings set to not display sigs.

I'm telling you guys. It makes browsing the forums SO much better.

Top Bottom