• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Their burgers are good but waaaay overpriced, at least here in the city. I can get a better one delivered from a neighborhood place for the same amount.

PZ

Smash Lord
That sandwich breakfast food thingy picture blaarrrghhh! looked delicious except when you told us that it had tomatoes on it...depending on how the tomatoes were cooked, however, I may change my mind.

I love chick-fil-a but I feel like I am about to have a heart attack as I am eating their food. Wendy's is good too. Although, the closest fast foods in hinesville are McDonalds (there are multiples of this), Burger King, Arby's(I think its closed), KFC, and others depending on what you would describe a fast food as.
Subway is my favorite in the area though or Firehouse subs if I feel like paying a little more for great quality.

As for new year's resolution, for the impossible I would break reality on someone's face so that they act differently or new person and everyone would be alright with it or it would be like my encounter with the person that he or she use to be never happened.
But for reals survive English when I take it again next summer, get better at stick or manual driving, and try to get a bit more involved in my career (might as well involve socially too<.< huzzah shyness).

Scatz

Smash Champion
I WONDER IF THIS TIME THE THREAD WILL NOTIFY ME THAT IT'S DOING STUFF

Please...i just wanna be in the loop SWF. Stop hating me ;_;
If you don't post every so often, then you stop getting notifications. This new forum requires you to post, which sucks for lurkers.

I've actually stopped eating most fries. Though I will say that I mainly enjoy Chik-Fil-A, Checkers, and Five Guys fries. Everything else taste abysmal to me or have so much salt I feel like I'ma have a heart attack.

Roller, everyone on FB knows you appreciate Dominos more than anyone else. I've seen you order from them like the prices were equivalent to candy.

As for burgers: Steak n Shake, Five Guys, What-A-Burger (when I'm in FL).

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
As for new year's resolution, for the impossible I would break reality on someone's face so that they act differently or new person and everyone would be alright with it or it would be like my encounter with the person that he or she use to be never happened.
Kinda wanna hear the story behind this, lol.
Everything else taste abysmal to me or have so much salt I feel like I'ma have a heart attack.
Ugh, truth. Especially after eating way more home cooked meals with the holidays and all.

Scatz

Smash Champion
Ever since I've went towards more frozen foods, cooked meals, and actual restaurants, I've hated myself for having to resort to places like McDonalds or Burger King. I blame my supervisor for making me enjoy better made meals >.<

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
someone who also hates tomatoes??? PZ and I now have even more in common, aside from both being _Z.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERY PIKA!

PZ

Smash Lord
Ever since I've went towards more frozen foods, cooked meals, and actual restaurants, I've hated myself for having to resort to places like McDonalds or Burger King. I blame my supervisor for making me enjoy better made meals >.<
^Me in a nutshall on what I eat besides skittles although I must say...I no supervisor changed me.
Merryy Christmas Everyone! :3

Roller

Smash Legend
Roller, everyone on FB knows you appreciate Dominos more than anyone else. I've seen you order from them like the prices were equivalent to candy.
It's true.

I also have an affinity for froyo and have a rapport with the employees of 3 sepparate froyo places I go to. One of which is a supermarket.

>_>
<_<

But in college I had a Wendy's in my building and would hit it up at least once a day, and actually became friends with most of the people who worked there. They would see me in the back of the line and have my signature 5 orders of 5 pc spicy nuggets ready when I got to the register.

I miss those days...

AND NOW THEY GOT RID OF THE 5 PC NUGGETS TOO. LIKE. WTF. Now I have to order either 24 or 26 and it just isn't the same. ;;

But yeah. Food places are where I make friends, meet girls, go on dates (froyo places are great for that **** 'cause it tastes good and is still healthy so girls will eat there), and obviously purchase sustenance.

I <3 food.

ALSO. Merry Christmas!

Vale

Smash Ace
too peek uh shoe's,
mare. e. chris mass
from veil

latias, why is link wearing a dress

EDIT: So, I got a pinnacle StudioMovieBox for Christmas, which I think I can use to stream. However, the cords link to the AV cables, so it is currently set up to stream from the gamecube to the computer, bypassing the TV completely. Am I doing something wrong, or did I get the wrong hardware?

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Merry Christmas, 'chus.

Will dispense fast food opinions more thoroughly at a slightly later time.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
@Vale: You son thats called a tunic. Its very stylish and all the rage in his time period. I guess you could say it's...hylian fashion -glasses and yeaaaaaa-

Btw i stream a lot so if u want help with setting up thru dazzle skype me, ill help ya

Angiance

Smash Lord
This is now a fastfood thread, and makin' people hungry. Wow, FZ, that joke was so bad, even the crickets didn't make noise...we all like bad jokes though, so oh well. What'd all y'all get for christmas? I got...clothes...-____________________-;

Vale

Smash Ace
totally a dress. you should give him marth's (sister's) tiara on top of the santa hat.
i was thinking of getting a dazzle but i don't think it is what i have so not sure if it would be the same.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
yea it may be different, but if you are using it for streams it should be similar.

also dont hate me cuz you aint me, in regards to my jokes.

I got money and a few pokemon shirts, some protein powder, pokemon necklace stuff, and a cool jacket.

PZ

Smash Lord
And last monday I accidentally bought a Dakimakura.
Merry Christmas to me.
Hmm lol? I don't know if I should respond by sounding like a **** or laughing horribly...there also the thumbs up or nodd like I completely agree with ze(the) purchase.

I got a Wii U....pretty much sums it up for Christmas and my birthday electronically wise...there could be more. My want less Christmas and birthdays disappoints me sometimes...o well I am enjoying Monster Ultimate I have purchased for myself at a cheap price of $20 and can't wait until Smash 4, Mario Kart Wii U/8, etc.

Angiance

Smash Lord
Wow, sounds like y'all got waaaaaaaay more than me xP That's alright though. Did anyone see snow on christmas? That's probably the best gift of all~ | PZ, when Smash 4 comes out, it's gonna be...

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I got to spend time with my family and friends which I haven't seen since I moved north. That's good enough for me.

Scatz

Smash Champion
Money
Backup Battery Charger
Clothes (Sleep Pant, Shirts & Pants, and Outfit)
Upper Body Workout Bar
Grooming Kit
Houseshoes
Qi Wireless Charger
SSD Drive
Headphones
Bluetooth

Got a lot more than normal cause my coworkers wanted to get gifts as well. I ended up spending about $600+ to get everyone's gift. x.x

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
@PZ: Still want to hear why you want to break reality on someone's face. I feel like that can't be a random thing -- must be a story behind it.
I got to spend time with my family and friends which I haven't seen since I moved north. That's good enough for me.
That's real.
Got a lot more than normal cause my coworkers wanted to get gifts as well. I ended up spending about $600+ to get everyone's gift. x.x
Daaamn, suggest a pollyanna next year, lol. Nice haul, though.

Top Bottom