• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Eh, to each their own.
My own being rum, of course.

I'll at least meet you guys partway and say that certain alcohols are indeed gross. Beer, for example, or tequila. I only stick to the tasty ones, myself.
I used to be a beer and tequila man.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
And I apologize profusely. By which I mean I feel very sorry for you. But good on ya for moving on.

Fancy Fanny

advances in gem tech
You're just saying that because you don't know how much fun drinking and driving is. ;) Not that I'd know, myself; I've never liked golf.
You assume I don't know. It's not nice to assume.
It's not very fun at all, by the way.

Fuzzy navels are sort of good though.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Every beer I've tried tastes like complete ***. At least shots just burn, they don't have a taste. I'm fine with shots.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
YOOoOOoooooOOoOOo :yeahboi: Thanks for the bday wishes!!1! :yeahboi: rum all aroundddddd :yeahboi:
This man is either being incredibly sarcastic or incredibly smashed, and I support either.

BRING THIS MAN MORE RUM. RUM ALL AROUND.

Beer sucks major donkey ****.

It's all about dat Smirnoff/Mike's Hard Lemonade.

Every beer I've tried tastes like complete ***. At least shots just burn, they don't have a taste. I'm fine with shots.
I'm guessing you're talking Ice, since my shots experience has generally involved things besides vodka.

I'll just note I agree and then leave this here.

Nope, Flim Flam Fields Cider™ da bess. It's grade-A top-notch five-star blow-your-horseshoes-off one-of-a-kind cider.
No.

No it isn't.

Only the ones made at the end of that competition were like that, normally their stuff is great.
Let's be fair, even considering quality control they probably cut it with water or added copious amounts of MSG or skimped on the spices or all three.

With a machine that complicated (perhaps even needlessly so) who would know?

Not Phoenix, that's who.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
"Needlessly complicated" is one of my three middle names! Also, Granny Smith seemed to really like it, and she of all people would know what makes good cider.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
The other two better be ten letters long each and look like someone grabbed a fistful of punctuation marks and shoved it down their throats, or I will be horribly disappointed.

Top Bottom