• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Lucario and the Mystery of Mew, but everyone at my boards lieks thaaaaaaat one, lol.
I kinda liked the Orange Islands arc, johto was okay starting out, Hoenn got meh, etc.
I wanna be, the very best...

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
If it wasn't for Lucario and the Mystery of Mew I probably wouldn't even bother to give the anime chances still but it was SOOO good. You KNOW they can do better than they are.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
Lucario and the Mystery of Mew, but everyone at my boards lieks thaaaaaaat one, lol.
I wonder why. (hmm)

This torrent is so sloooooow! It might take all week to download these episodes. We can do Hamtaro too, but I can't find all the episodes. :ohwell:

gallax

Smash Hero
yeah i defintately tried not getting into the pokemon series. lol.if i started watching them i knew i was gonna have to watch ALL of them. that happened to me for the digimon series.

IxxI

Smash Fence
Lol, I loved that movie as a kid. I watched it at 11 o'clock in the movie theaters. xD

I especially loved the first part, I believe it was the Pokemon Vacation short.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Part 1:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xuxnLns6h7Q&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xuxnLns6h7Q&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Part 2:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xH54nKNlEns&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xH54nKNlEns&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>​

Dream Land Works

Smash Journeyman
lol. Pikachu's Vacation. LOL. HAMTAROCHU. Speaking of the Pokemon Movie, we are suppose to watch it sometime soon on Prime's xat ustream X3.

IxxI

Smash Fence
I got the free card, and I still have it. <3
Oh yeah! Pokemon Vacation! I remember when Charizard's head got stuck in that hole thing. Memories. :bee:

Hamtartochu looks pretty amazing.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Watch out for that fair.

Uhh. I play a pretty good Peach on the regular, but I'm writing out a critique for someone. I'll get back to you -- if I remember. @.@

gallax

Smash Hero
wow kaylo. i think thats pretty darn obvious to watch out for the fari. im talking about strategies on the higher level of play, where i can beat an above average peach, but have TOOO much trouble with very good peaches. i play the top two peaches in FL so watch out for the fair is like saying dont get hit by ftilt from snake.

gallax

Smash Hero
well then put something that makes me realize tt your not being serious woman. i cant tell when its script on a page!!!!!! aaaaahhhh!!!!!!!

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Woman?!

AHHHHH!!!! :mad:

Seriously, though, I'll try to post something.... uh. Soon. Probably not tonight, though. ;-;

EDIT: Prime, I'm stealing your Hamtaro texture gift thing from Bunny. Now it's MINE.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
Wow, thanks Bunny! <3

It looks really nice except he's missing his orange patch of fur. Is it possible to add that?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Nope. There's a symmetry thing with Pikachu's texture thing. Stuff like that will end up on both sides.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Deku's work looks nice.

Also, I just found my Hamtaro GBA game. Be jealous.

[/randomly exits]

bigman40

Smash Master
Yeah.....The way Pika was made is easily shown that the developers didn't care about him too much. A lot of the stuff is **** hard to even change.

bigman40

Smash Master
I'm gonna see if I can't help out in making this texture. I'll be trying a few methods to see what I can pull out, and I'll post it on here for feedback. Props to Deku for getting that far though.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Yeah.....The way Pika was made is easily shown that the developers didn't care about him too much. A lot of the stuff is **** hard to even change.
Yeah, but we are not supposed to mess with their textures in the first place lol :p
The original texture looks really good, Pikachu has a simple design.

Top Bottom