• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

IxxI

Smash Fence
It was meant for the IC boards.
I have different tabs of the boards that I visit, I clicked the wrong one. >___<

I deleted it from here though.
Sorry for that.

gallax

Smash Hero
im just being super clear about this. cappy=anther?

and does anyone here cook? i made porkchopps last night and only have two recipes(btw they are phenomenal recipes) and would like some more ways to cook porkchops.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I can't cook worth a pair of balls. :( I can make breakfast pretty well.... or pasta or rice. But meat? I tried making fish once, and it came out very, very mediocre. :ohwell:

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Hmmm, most of mine involve steak and ribs.

Mostly, I marinade in Jack Daniels for about 2.5 days, but sometimes I use Cajun seasoning or various kinds a Asian spices.

Also, I grill with wood and charcoal an even amount of the time.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
I can't cook worth a pair of balls. :(
You don't even need to cook for balls. You're pretty. lol

I should really cook more often. I enjoy it but I always find myself wanting to 1. Cook a lot to make it worth it and 2. eat all of it at once and it's HORRIBLE for me. I have no self control. T_T or 3. I end up spending like.. 20 buck on one meal and my brother comes and decimates it anyway. I don't need a 20 dollar plate of chicken and stuffing. lol

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think he's from Florida.

He was in ESAM's bracket at that one tourney iirc.
I swear you're like a living directory of every Smash player ever. x.x

Or just a huge gossip queen.
lolwut

Underload is a Snake/Diddy player in Colorado. I'm teaming with him in a tourney tomorrow.

No I'm not.

*throws gallax into the pot*

Now I am.
hurhurhur

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
You don't even need to cook for balls. You're pretty. lol
I've had plenty of guys like me, then auto-unlike me as soon as they find out I can't cook.

They really do want a woman in the kitchen. It's..... well. Unfortunate for them, because I ain't no housewife, lol.

Top Bottom