• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
i wana play brawl, but i dont have wifi and no good players haha oh well

whats everyone else been up too ive been away from the pgd a bit cuz the topics are over my head most the time

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Over your head? o.o It's been about games and sheet lightning and..... uh..... I forget, I haven't been paying attention as much. ;;

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Ugh. Textures.
I keep trying to make a green pikachu, for a 4 part set (Wind, Water, Fire, Earth) and it keeps coming out like it rolled in nuclear waste or mint ice cream...

But I haven't forgotten about that Latias texture, I'm just trying to experiment for a bit before I do that one.
Is there some sort of layout guide as to what parts are where on the characters? Like one that maybe outlines pika's tail and hands and stuff in the Pikachu_main image?

Pharrox

Smash Journeyman
Okay I need to rage! I was just written a ticket for turning on a no turn on red at I light I never go to, at 3:00 in the morning when there was no traffic for miles in either direction and the cross traffic was at the left turn arrow meaning there would be absolutely no way anything could happen regardless. I'm maxed out in credit because of a student loan and there's no way I'll be able to pay the fine which just means MORE FINES! Been searching for months for a job and still haven't been able to get anything, freaking Michigan economy. :mad:

And on a completely unrelated note, I'm working on extracting all the Pokemon models from Battle Revolution if anyone wants them.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
Ugh. Textures.
I keep trying to make a green pikachu, for a 4 part set (Wind, Water, Fire, Earth) and it keeps coming out like it rolled in nuclear waste or mint ice cream...

But I haven't forgotten about that Latias texture, I'm just trying to experiment for a bit before I do that one.
Is there some sort of layout guide as to what parts are where on the characters? Like one that maybe outlines pika's tail and hands and stuff in the Pikachu_main image?
i gotta work but ill put my paint skills to work soon as i get home for lunch for u leaf!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Tao isn't the best so long as Jubei exists.
Jubei da bess. Literally.

@Pharrox: You need to pay attention to the streets and whatnot. Traffic or not, rules are rules, no exception.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Okay I need to rage! I was just written a ticket for turning on a no turn on red at I light I never go to, at 3:00 in the morning when there was no traffic for miles in either direction and the cross traffic was at the left turn arrow meaning there would be absolutely no way anything could happen regardless. I'm maxed out in credit because of a student loan and there's no way I'll be able to pay the fine which just means MORE FINES! Been searching for months for a job and still haven't been able to get anything, freaking Michigan economy. :mad:
That's rough kid. Follow the law next time!

Jubei > Tao. I don't even need to play the game to see that...... he just looks TOO bad***.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I might post some Colorado pics tonight, but for now:

You should.

You're pretty much the best looking person on SWF.

/rapeface
Too bad I'm 17 and straight... :p

I'm like a super DL. =D

Teran probably doesn't give two ****s about modding here, lol! Pikas are too tame to need watching over anyways.
Good point, lol.

Leaf, just wait another 20 or so days.

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift comes out July 27th here in America.
At this point, buying Calamity Trigger would be a waste of money.
If I have any money left over from this trip, I'm probably going to get it for the PS3.

Just... saiyan? :O

Lol. Too bad it's from GT and you stole it from ihavespaceballs, the best poster on SWF. :mad:

Oh, and to end the Blazblue argument...

Noel ftw. :3

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend

And on a completely unrelated note, I'm working on extracting all the Pokemon models from Battle Revolution if anyone wants them.
if you break an obvious law, you cant really expect sympathy no matter how safe it is :/

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
By vote of the majority, Vex, we've come to the conclusion that Jubei > Tao.

Tao > BlazBlue, though.
Because, in case you haven't heard, Tao is Taokaka.

@Were: It'll take more than your weak, American vote to defeat our 2 for Jubei <3.
Oh, and Gohan didn't go SSJ4 in GT. It's a fake.

Finally, gimme yo' PSN.
THE WHEEL OF FATE IS TURNING~

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Hopefully I can buy a PS3 while I'm borrowing TUSM's during July. >< I wanna play BlazBlue!

If anyone plays CONR3, I should have decent wifi soon. Maybe. My neighbor has an unprotected connection, and I live right underneath her, sooooo~ depends how many other people're stealing from her, lol.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
@Were: It'll take more than your weak, American vote to defeat our 2 for Jubei <3.
Oh, and Gohan didn't go SSJ4 in GT. It's a fake.

Finally, gimme yo' PSN.
THE WHEEL OF FATE IS TURNING~
Fine. >_<

Gt was fail, so anything associated with it is fail.

I'm WerekillV on psn. I HAD a Werekill account, but my parents set up the password and my little brother deleted all the settings on my psp (before I had a ps3), so I'm not able to login to it. :(

@KayLo!: Yay, another ps3 user!

Edit: I'm leaving the hotel, so bai for now. <3

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
@Vex:

Yes, I did. For both games.

I'm sad that NEITHER "Full Soundtrack" came with all of the songs. Not having Blue Beating on the CT, and Sword of Doom on the CS is a travesty.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
@leaf

i outlined his hands in black so u cld see em but i dont want a black outline on his hands lol. i outlined the rest of his uncolored body with a white line so u cld see what it wld look like roughly but the rest i wanted all white including his cheeks. hope this helps!

edit: more like this

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
@leaf

i outlined his hands in black so u cld see em but i dont want a black outline on his hands lol. i outlined the rest of his uncolored body with a white line so u cld see what it wld look like roughly but the rest i wanted all white including his cheeks. hope this helps!

edit: more like this

THAT is going to be ******.

Top Bottom