• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Not really tbh, but I'd rather be safe than sorry against a good player if it's for money. =X

$3 is a whole meal at McDonald's after all. :p

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I never get a drink when I get fast food..... just a habit from childhood, lol. My parents always made us wait to get drinks from home (to save money I guess), so I usually do the same even though I never wait til I get home to eat. ;;

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Drinks are tooooo expensive. I could get another food item while drinking water. And I don't even like soda for it's sugar.

HotWings

Smash Ace
I think it is so ****ed up that my dad is coming home today and we have to go pick him up at the airport and im stuck here watching my sisters and moms dogs... i really dont see why i cant go to the airport with them.

Now this is going to look bad on me because my dad will think i didnt want to see him.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
I doubt that. I'm pretty sure your mom will mention (most likely in passing) that you are at home watching the dogs for her.....I hope.
You'll have good karma!

The few times I go to fast food joints, I always want a shake. Screw food I want liquidized ice cream....mmm

Roller

Smash Legend

$3 is a whole meal at McDonald's after all. :p
hah. hah. hahhahahhahahaahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahhahahaahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahhahahaahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahhahahaahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahhahahaahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahhahahaahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahhahahaahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahhahahaahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahhahahaahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahhahahaahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahhahahaahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahhahahaahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahhahahaahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahhahahaahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahhahahaahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahhahahaahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahhahahaahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahaha

Oh KayLo... I was just at McD's last night/this morning. Think it was around 1am. Anyway. The point is. I dropped over $18 there. And that was after a full pizza for dinner earlier in the night.

get@me.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
I just recently started ordering food off the dollar menus at all fast food joints (I usually get meals). I save so much facking money. I used to spend like 6 to 7 dollars. Now I only spend like $2.50 =3

Gawd I was ********.

Roller

Smash Legend
You're such a fatty, Roller.
I do my best. =P
I just recently started ordering food off the dollar menus at all fast food joints (I usually get meals). I save so much facking money. I used to spend like 6 to 7 dollars. Now I only spend like $2.50 =3

Gawd I was ********.
WOW. 2.50. How are you still alive? moar food or GTFO.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
taco bell and mcdonals i spend in the 7-8 range, but i dont go to fill up generally, i would have to spend 15+ if i wanted to fill up, i just dont get more cause i know how bad it is for me

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Well, wish Prime and I luck at the tournament today guys! <33
Tag too.

I wanna get a piece of PikaPika.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Eww.... that's so much food! over ten dollars!?

Then again, I'm cheap and poor, so fast food cost too much in general! Were do you guys put all that food.?

Good luck Prime and Espy ♥♥♥

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
WOW. 2.50. How are you still alive? moar food or GTFO.
Lol just eat REALLY slowly. If you have seen my picture in the OP, I am definitely not as thin as I'd like to be =3

So I have been trying to cut back on my eating (also I spent like 300 extra bucks this pay period so I am trying to save some money).

When you eat slowly, you definitely get the time to realize you are full and don't need to eat more. I used to take REALLY big bites and not chew properly. That would leave me the feeling of wanting to eat more.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
....I'm full usually from one and sometimes two slices! ;;
Stealth is zero tier at eating? :o

Like Nkb mentioned it really does help to eat slowly! It makes a big difference.
(well not for me I'm still a fattie...but yeah)

.... I never really eat out much, I'd rather take things from home. It's a combo of one: fast food is to bad for you to be eating regularly and
two: ....I never liked how crowded those places are and you have to speak to the food people!! ;-;
three: food from home is tastier!

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Since I don't eat outside meat, i'm limited in fast food. So 3 cheesy bean and rice burritos for $3.21 gets the job done. Otherwise I just eat one fish burger. Bring me to Chinese take out and I'm spending 10 dollars + that **** is too good

HotWings

Smash Ace
^ >_<

Everytime we go to BK or DQ we always spend about 20-40, depending on what we get... there are 6 of us so that isnt that bad including drinks and fries.

It was funny because we went to wendys yesterday and it came back to about $45 so we went up to the window and had to cancel it because we didnt feel like paying that much (the woman had the food in her hands waiting xD) so we went to DQ right after that and got the same amount of burgers, fries, drinks.. everything was the same and it came back to $25... not bad.

Whats yals fav fast food place to eat at?

I honestly cant think of my fav.

Oh and btw i tried the flamethrower yesterday and it isnt near as spicy as i thought.. i was kinda upset it wasnt as spicy but the flavor was good :)

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
The few times I go to fast food joints, I always want a shake. Screw food I want liquidized ice cream....mmm
looooool me too. Shakes **** everything.
Oh KayLo... I was just at McD's last night/this morning. Think it was around 1am. Anyway. The point is. I dropped over $18 there. And that was after a full pizza for dinner earlier in the night.
get@me.
Those munchies make you drop George all over fast food places.

Lemon Chiffon has never been easier.

EDIT: I can't post. WTF is going on?

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
OH EPICNESS.
The tournament is finally starting...and my first match is...
The guy who I faced off against in the finals last year.
I know I've been tearing up, I know I have a VERY high, if not 100% chance...

But I still have the jitters.

My crewmate Since is on the opposite side of the bracket.
I almost can't wait to meet him in the finals...

Top Bottom