• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
You mean "Honest TUMS and the Factory to names that are way too freaking long and break the page when he's listed as the most recent poster on the boards so eating them will probably just make your stomach worse since all he does is stretch stuff out."

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
sometime..... fino needs to find my brawl so i can send in my wii, apparently nintendo cant use one of their billion factory disks and i have to send in my brawl with the wii too lol

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
You mean "Honest TUMS and the Factory to names that are way too freaking long and break the page when he's listed as the most recent poster on the boards so eating them will probably just make your stomach worse since all he does is stretch stuff out."
Nuh.....nuh uhn,,,,,,maybe so.

-_-

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
Leavin for that tourney in like, two hours.
I should still be sleeping but I can't get back to sleep D:

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
I find it really funny how amazing Pikachu is =3 Like I would get planked by my friends Pit against my Fox, so I went Pikachu and just TJolted from across the stage and gimped his up b.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
So, I got my laptop back today.

ALL OF MY ****ING CUSTOM DLL FILES (which let me use custom themes) GOT UNINSTALLED, I GOT A BUNCH OF **** ANTI-SPYWARE PROGRAMS INSTALLED, AND IT RUNS SLOWER THAN EVER.

**** this ****, I'm going to Linux.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Go answer our questions, Mamachu!
........please.
In other stupid Wiscus news I have a Raiho plush! My friend got it for me! Eeee Jack frost is so effin adorable. ;A;

Random internet picture cause I dont feel like uploading from my cell. I feel so nerdy and happy.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
^ Yes, I begged my friend to get it for me :) I really want to play the first game first however so I have banned myself from actually playing the game.
Hmm it really depends....I really loved P3. Make sure you get p3fes. But p4 took every game element of p3 and made it better and with a more light-hearted story.
I'd say try Persona and then Devil summoner. Or you can be a super masochist and play Nocturne first! :p

tldr: I hope you become a Megaten fan.

Edit: I also feel the need to mention that the devil summoner games are shorter. They are also somewhat easier to find!

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Cool :3 *hugs* P3psp seems interesting but dosent have the cool Answer segment from Fes. ....I'm just jealous that I don't have a psp. Ugh I can't wait to play Survivor and strange journeys.
Oh did you play the one on the super nintendo or the rerelase on the playstation?. I loved it, it was hard as heck but enjoyable. Make sure you pick up Dds too, I'm loving it. *fangirls*

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
There was a Persona game on snes? :o

I just got into the series. I'm currently playing Persona 4, sorta...

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Stealth, you're too old to be challenging the new generation. *patpat*
I remember at Genesis as soon as I beat Bigfoot in a Genesis Burger match Stealth already seeked me out and wanted to play against me. This was all within the first 30 of me arriving at the venue. Stealth preceded to JV 2 stock me twice.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
Good luck, Fan!

Where were you when I wanted to make 1,000 pages by the end of January?!?!
IM SORRY things have been busy for me. even though im not taking any more hours this semester, there is like double the homework on top of papers for a stupid english elective i have to take

If only he came to Pound!
:( :( :(

you and kaylo need to find a big tourney over the summer that you both are going to and i will move heaven and earth to get there

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
I really want to play Brawl- and Brawl+ .
I wish I had hacks. Or wasn't so afraid of bricking my Wii. *pats Alt* It'll all get better.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I thought I was gonna main Falcon in Brawl-. I main him in every Brawl that isn't vanilla Brawl, but jeebus, this Pika is too good.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Top Bottom