• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Doesn't mean it's not funny-sounding. ;-;

If I talked like a true Philly native, I'd say "yous" lol.

Also, soda >>>> pop.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Doesn't mean it's not funny-sounding. ;-;

If I talked like a true Philly native, I'd say "yous" lol.

Also, soda >>>> pop.
I say some things in Spanish rather than English.

Like, instead of saying, "Can you give me that small towel (or towelette, whatever you call it)", I say, "Can you give me that toallita"?

I called my grandmothers "abuelita", but shortened it to "uelita" because everyone said it that way...or talked really fast >_>
Same applies to my grandpa (uelito).

lol.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
^^GET OUT OF MY HEAD.
NO U. ;-;

I say some things in Spanish rather than English.

Like, instead of saying, "Can you give me that small towel (or towelette, whatever you call it)", I say, "Can you give me that toallita"?

I called my grandmothers "abuelita", but shortened it to "uelita" because everyone said it that way...or talked really fast >_>
Same applies to my grandpa (uelito).

lol.
Aww, that's cute. =P

You should teach me Spanish..... I took it for a year in upper school, then chose to continue with French and Latin instead. People give me **** for not speaking Spanish all the time since I'm part Mexican.

I think the only Spanish word I use often is pobrecito.

*eats tacos with Asdioh*

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I think the only Spanish word I use often is pobrecito.
I don't know how it's possible, but I <3 you more now than I did five minutes ago.
My mom said that all the time when I was a kid. Not just to me, mind you.

I use several, but a lot of people don't catch it, or understand it and don't say anything about it.

To be honest, I'm terrible when it comes to speaking, writing, or reading it. However, I'm pretty "okay" at listening and comprehending it.

But it's the Tex-Mex Spanish. It's a bit different from regular "Spanish".
And I only know it well because my grandparents on both sides spoke very broken English.
My mom and her brothers and sisters (dad's side as well) speak fluent English and Spanish. Makes me mad that they didn't teach me Spanish at all. I love the language.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
It's probably Bejeweled, or something. [/lol]
Yeah, probably something dumb. There'll definitely be at least one major MMO, though.

I remember when they did the I'm a Professional Gamer one, and they had the Smash dude on there. I was more interested in the Counterstrike girl, though.

Oh boi this is gettin awkward.
Pika? :confused:

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Yeah, probably something dumb. There'll definitely be at least one major MMO, though.

I remember when they did the I'm a Professional Gamer one, and they had the Smash dude on there. I was more interested in the Counterstrike girl, though.
Oh God. Is that the one with the three super loud, hyped chicks? They were scary o_o Also the one where it had KillaOr for melee?

I hope the MMO is maple ;D people be dyin over it!
nonono. not the pika dialogue o=
^needs more starcraft
yesssss

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
You don't fool me, Fox main.
Yeah Fox main. We are putting you on probation until you're able to join a society as a well functioning Pikachu. It's for your own good.
@Espy: I like Spanish, but I like Italian and Japanese a little bit better. =X
lol I speak both. My Japanese isn't great though but I'm near fluent in Italian. I think.
/Nosy.
But Spanish is the language of looove~
lol srsly. Spanish FTW.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Oh God. Is that the one with the three super loud, hyped chicks? They were scary o_o Also the one where it had KillaOr for melee?

I hope the MMO is maple ;D people be dyin over it!
Yeah, that one, although I don't remember three hyped chicks, lol. Her team had ~6 girls, I think. If they were screaming, it was probably because they won. :p

Boo MapleStory. I can't watch the commercial when it comes on TV, it's too funny that people actually play it. x.x

EDIT: @~auto: Don't forget our concert plans! You can help me brush up on my Italian.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Maybe I'm remembering it wrong then. I just remember that they were super harsh on each other and it was frightening to watch o=

altairian

Smash Lord
I think the problem with GH is that they're trying to use music of today's age. It's good, don't get me wrong, but when you look at earlier setlists, GH2 being a good example, it kinda pales in comparison.
The problem isn't the age the music is coming from. It's just the quality of the songs they choose. For example, The Killers have a lot of songs on RB and GH, and they're all fun as hell. The Sonic Youth songs have all been pretty good too. But then you get stupid **** like BECK mumbling in your god **** ear while the most repetitive bull**** ever plays in the background and it makes you want to gouge your eyes out. They're just making terrible song selections, and even worse they're making really boring charts out of these songs. It's definitely possible for a song to be simple, but still interesting to play, for example the guitar part of The Police song on GH5 is fun even though it's easy.

I think they're just overextending themselves with all these stupid spinoff games like Band Hero and such. RB is definitely owning them with the weekly DLC concept as opposed to just putting out a new game every 3 months. I really can't wait to get my RB stuff back and hook up my 360 to live and check out the past year and more of DLC I haven't seen. I know there's some Bullet for my Valentine songs that I HAVE to get, and I'm sure there's a ton of other good stuff I don't know about.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
You're right!

Hi Werekill! I actually do it because it's the most convenient way to check reported posts.

Yeah, that makes sense. Hmmm... I wonder what would happen if we included Teran in the thread title? :0

Hey now. There's actually no pervyness to the actual game. I'm just an MMO addict and when I got bored one night and decided to try it, I couldn't stop =\
Those ads are lol. That's all I have to say about Evony.

Try CABAL online. I played a year ago, and it was decent then.

As far as I know, the first 3 disgaea games are super grinding (each one were easier than the original). Plus, trying to get the alternate endings were a ***** since you'd have to be in the thousands to even get close to winning (by that point though, you should have exp boosters so that lvling would be dumbly easy).

Omg, I remember leveling up to 9999 in Disgaea DS, then finding out that Prinny Baal still ***** me. >_<

And I <3 Rock Band. I hate Guitar Hero from 4-onwards. They kinda whored out the franchise, and its WAY too easy now. I shouldn't be able to beat the hardest song on GH5 on a sight read AND after 4 months of not playing.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
EDIT: Ninja'd. :mad:

@Kenny: Look at dat pro Kenny memory at work. smh, lol.

There was KillaOR for Melee, this girl Xena and her team for Counterstrike, and Tsquared for Halo. x.o You're remembering wrong!

Kenrawr

Smash Master
z.z no I know all that. arghhh I can't find the counterstrike girls on youtube. Just dumb Tsquared :(

smh is thilly btw >.> We can't be friends anymore if you keep saying that.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Hey Alt if you don't mind possible lag, I'll help...in about an hour?!
I suck though!

Edit: I sure do wish I had cable to watch things like that.

altairian

Smash Lord
Sure wiscus sounds good, if you want IM me on aim, or just post here cause I refresh my subscribed threads page constantly lol. I might not even be able to connect to you though, I can't do port forwards atm -_-

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
smh = shakin my head.

I got it from one of my crewmates..... and it's the reaction I have to ~90% of the stuff I see on SWF, so. =X

bigman40

Smash Master
That's all? Man I thought it'd be something better lol. Oh well, it's pretty much identical to me saying PoS all the time (and to everything that annoys me) lol.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Yeah, it's nothing amazing, lol. Dunno why it bothers Kenny, though, hehe.

PoS as in..... piece of ****? o.o

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Hello there Alt! *Sits and waits*

Ha I got an infraction :p it was worth it! Oh wow I didn't know you get a little side panel with a list of them! *is surprised*
Ive never seen smh before.

bigman40

Smash Master
Yeah, it's nothing amazing, lol. Dunno why it bothers Kenny, though, hehe.

PoS as in..... piece of ****? o.o
Yep.

10yeps

I will not dodge the 10char rule. I will not dodge the 10char rule. I will not dodge the 10char rule. I will not dodge the 10char rule. I will not dodge the 10char rule. I will not dodge the 10char rule. I will not dodge the 10char rule. I will not dodge the 10char rule. I will not dodge the 10char rule. I will not dodge the 10char rule. I will not dodge the 10char rule. I will not dodge the 10char rule. I will not dodge the 10char rule. I will not dodge the 10char rule. I will not dodge the 10char rule. I will not dodge the 10char rule. I will not dodge the 10char rule. I will not dodge the 10char rule. I will not dodge the 10char rule. I will not dodge the 10char rule.

bigman40

Smash Master
And the 10char rule seems dumb to me, but then a lot of other things look like **** to me on this forum too. **** PoS rules for little punks.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
A lot of forum rules are dumb, but there are a lot of dumb people that make them necessary to avoid this place turning into a completely ridiculous ****hole.

Blame Johnny Teenage Spammer. =P

bigman40

Smash Master
A lot of forum rules are dumb, and a lot of dumb people who forgot what common sense is turned this place into a ridiculous piece of ****.

Blame Idiots That Can't Learn TM49: Common Sense. =P
I completely agree to your statement. You took the words out of my head.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Bigman so angryyyy~

This is why I visit only a handful of places regularly:

Pika forum
Zelda forum
My crew threads
SS + LoD, although I haven't been to either one lately

Makes SWF a lot more pleasant to be on.

Top Bottom