• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Booooo.

On a side note, I think we should try to get the social to 1,000+ pages by the end of January. =D

Should be easy, I just wanna see the number down there ASAP.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
Oh sorry. Didn't see the link. :x

I like the Monkey texture too. Dexter's Lab was such a good cartoon.

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
Oh, the usualy size I"ve been making plushies.
Yeah I might need to get interfacing for the wings/tail/mask :x

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
That Cheshire rat is THE BEST TEXTURE I WISH THAT I COULD HAVE EVER!
Thanks for the link Bigman! *saves pictures*

altairian

Smash Lord
So. Last night I got to sleep at like...4:30am or so (yay anime)

My dad comes down to tell me I have a phone call at like, 5:50 am. This is after I ignore a phone call to my cell phone about half an hour earlier. Conversation went something like:

Manager: "Hey uh Jordan? We've got a bit of a uh problem here, Jodi called in sick and we uh can't get a hold of Dave, I know you were scheduled to close today but is there any way uh you can come in to open? When we get a hold of Dave we can see if he can come in to close."

*LONG PAUSE*

Me: "uhhh yeah ok, sure"

Manager: "oh thanks Jordan that's a big help blah blah I'm a *******" (exact words I swear :p )

Sooooo, I drag my *** out of bed, get work clothes on (meanwhile getting pissed because my brother decided not to flush last night and his cat decided to drop a bottle cap in the toilet, and I KNOW that my brother won't get it out of there even though it's his cat), and hop in the car and head on out to work.

About 3 minutes after I get on the road, my phone rings. Sure enough, Dave called back and said that he couldn't close tonight but he can come in to open. So I have no choice but to turn around and go back home and go to work at 1 instead.

Also I was supposed to have tomorrow off, but I have to take Dave's shift tomorrow so that he doesn't get overtime.

And then on top of that, right when I get home I go upstairs to grab some cold nasty chicken that was made for dinner tonight, and as soon as I get to the top of the stairs my dad's girlfriend says to me "so why haven't I been able to get online for the past 2 hours?!" in a super accusing tone. Because clearly I broke the ****ing internet while I was AT WORK. It couldn't have to do with the fact that instead of paying 50 bucks for a wireless router, they decided to get the wireless gateway that our ISP offers for free (a gateway is a combo modem/router if anyone doesn't know) which has been ****ty from the moment we got it but since they didn't notice any problems clearly it's been great. Oh yeah, and since it's ONLY been 2 years since we got it, it's surprising that it's dying already.

**** today.

And <3 anyone who actually reads that whole rant lol

PS cheshire rat is AMAZING and the first texture I'm actually going to use on my wii :o
Just need a zombiechu, and a goggles/scarfchu now!

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
alt tl;dr for now b/c I'm extra tipsy but i promise i'll read it later kkkk???

Sooo. Have all you pikas attending P4 checked your pools yet? :3
I checked mine.... my pool is madd easy.

Too bad i don't wanna do singles, so I'm sellin it to one of my crewmates for $25 lolol

they all want it, get @me

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
**** outta here.

cable's a dk yaaaaaaaaawn

tantalus is who the **** knows who, but people in my crew fought him before and did aight

the only hard person in my pool is hunger

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
:(

so like ive been twisting my bank account every way i can, trying to make it work, but i just dont have the money to go to P4. i basically need to work that weekend to have the money i need for school. so basically school > smash. :( :( :(

im really bummed right now

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
i say yes my bank account says no. you of all people know i would move heaven and earth to get there, but i dont have the money. its either go or skip out on a semester of school i badly need

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
:(

so like ive been twisting my bank account every way i can, trying to make it work, but i just dont have the money to go to P4. i basically need to work that weekend to have the money i need for school. so basically school > smash. :( :( :(

im really bummed right now
Awww, that sucks. :( Are there any other Pika reps going to pound?

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Are there any other Pika reps going to pound?
The only Pikas I saw in the pools list were me, Kenny, and Kyoshi. And Stealth, but now he's not going.

I'm not doing singles anyway, so Kyoshi and Kenny are the only ones who'll be reppin Pika...... I'm going ~80% Zelda in doubles depending on the matchups we get.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
Random post cuz i havent posted here in a whilezzzzzzz.
In recent news my ex has decided to spam me with hate texts! YAY!

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Lol @your new avatar.

That sucks, dude. Horror stories about exes are always hilarious, though.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
Lol @your new avatar.

That sucks, dude. Horror stories about exes are always hilarious, though.
haha ty, that pika avy is too pro.

and yes the stories are quite hilarious, for example, My exes friends came and threatened me and said theyd rip my head off if i ever came near her again. i lol'ed, how bout you?

oh and good luck at pound. Let those ppl in doubles who dont know what DI is eat some smashes.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Thanks. =D

I have no horror stories about exes..... I mean, I had one guy I was dating turn out to be a stalker, but I cut that short real quick. Creepers not welcome.

Thankfully everyone else I've attracted has been fairly normal.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
Thanks. =D

I have no horror stories about exes..... I mean, I had one guy I was dating turn out to be a stalker, but I cut that short real quick. Creepers not welcome.

Thankfully everyone else I've attracted has been fairly normal.
My ex from 2 relationships ago called me a stalker....butttttt then again she told me she thought just about everyone was stalking her. Think she might be using the term wrong 0_o

and i bet you as well as everyone else is REALLLLY looking forward to school, i mean, its so much fun.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm already back in school you n00bs.

I'm having a blast with all the homework and ****. I hope summer never comes so I can do math FOREVER. YESZ.

Top Bottom