• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

bigman40

Smash Master
add 570ish to my post count.
I made this account because Caotic couldn't change my name old name and Edrees isn't online anymore and i think he forgot about it anyways.
Edrees has been having internet problems.

Bigman's Raichu.
**** yeah I am! Best Raichu there is :)

And I'm back for that action ;) Hope you ready for it later today (like midnight XD) Kaylo. I missed ya <3

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
bah I never noticed how weird pikachu's t-jolt was...

I think that I can dodge it when it's in the air by running under it, but it's range is a bit disjointed :\
Tjolt has kind of hax range on it. It just has stupid low priority.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
i need a 2ndary. ive talked to stealth about this before, but snake just doesnt work for me. and i dont want to play mk i used to be good with him but then dropped him.

forward suggested i learn wario as he does fairly well against olimar and gaw (my two biggest problems), shwat say you guys?

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
And I'm back for that action ;) Hope you ready for it later today (like midnight XD) Kaylo. I missed ya <3
I missed you too, Bigman! <333 (Sorry, missed your post while I was posting before.)

I'm ready for that action whenever you got it for me tomorrow. ;)

i need a 2ndary.
We did a Pikachu Secondary Discussion a while ago: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=217015

The best choices were MK, Snake, Marth, ZSS, & DK based on matchups. Obviously there are other options, but they'll do the best at covering those characters that give Pikachu trouble.

That thread's kind of dated, though, so some of the MU numbers might be slightly different. Maybe we should re-discuss..... (hmm)

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
yes i know i have looked at that thread before, and it means nothing if the character doesnt work with how i play lol...tis why wario i think would be a problem. definitely why snake is. And marth, i picked him up the night before the tourney and was doing friendlies with him and did pretty well vs wARIO and peach and gaw, but who knows...

mk or marth or wario, /poll

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Pick up ICs and become my apprentice. ":["

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I didn't know I'd actually have to teach him stuff. :urg:

The Truth!

Smash Ace
Sorry for not being around much guys. My pikas been steadily regressing since about the middle/end of march and along with being more active in real life stuff I can't quite find desire to fix him, especially on wifi. I feel like I might be steadily disappearing, but who knows I might get back into it. I'll still probably take a quick minute or two peek at the pika boards every day or other day though without signing in so no talking behind my back o=<.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
I wish I could CG with the Icies. T_T I can only get alternating grabs from Popo to Nana once. And that's only once in while. Then again I never used a guide or anything. Someone who played Icies should link me to a CG guide.

I use Meowth whenever I feel like being part of the pogeyman army. :052:

bigman40

Smash Master
Werekill, you got some explainin to do. You're in GA, but you're not going to Waba :mad: What's the deal?

And yes Kaylo.....Serious indeed... <3

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
ok guys im open for testing all day other then work at 6:00-9:30. a note though - kaylo pointed out that aib wasnt alerted about the tourney so i am pushing the deadline back another weak to next sunday. also the next tourney after this will be run by kaylo. lets get this one finished so we can do another alright guys? i dont want to have to be running around yelling at people to get matches done.

i would also like to apologise to kaylo about what i said to her. she insulted me pretty badly without realising it and i struck out at her. im sorry :(

KuroKitt10

Smash Journeyman
My brother showed me something that Mountain Dew and WoW are doing right now. It's some promotional BS. The point though, is you can grab a few free tokens each day (for litterally doing almost nothing) and submit them into drawings for some random prizes. The chances of winning are almost nill, but it's a total of 5 minutes out of my day for a slight chance for free stuff. I thought I'd share it with the pika boards if anyone else was interested =)

Just click the image thing below, and it'll take you there. If anyone's having trouble farming their points, I can help out too. Pretty much you click on some links and "watch" some videos (you don't even have to let them load all the way XD)

Meow!

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
MMORPGs are lame (at least to me)
OK so I'm out of school and I had time to make this from this.

It's a Genesis Pikachu map!!!
Yes, I had time today. I also finished two sigs.

EDIT for those with lame browsers: sorry for stretching the page.

Top Bottom