• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I skipped the last 8 pages...hopefully nothing interesting happened.

HI GUYS! I got M2K to admit that Pika vs MK is even :3

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I don't even know what that is supposed to mean...

But I did get a nice view of Justin Bieber, Taylor Lautner (I think that's how you spell it) and the Jersey Shore cast in the Xanadu bathroom.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
If I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go
Keep you on my arm girl, you'd never be alone
I can be a gentleman, anything you want
If I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go, I'd never let you go.

Swag Swag Swag.

Roller

Smash Legend
I skipped the last 8 pages...hopefully nothing interesting happened.

HI GUYS! I got M2K to admit that Pika vs MK is even :3
You mean the guy who thinks pika beats everyone got the guy who has been trying to convince people that mk isn't OP for years to say pika vs mk is even?

That's amazing.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
The KI game came out, and recently in the Top 5 Brawl thread it's kinda a trend to take a spot to whatever flavor of month character is being discussed.

It's been Pit for awhile, so now alot of people are using him to try and take a spot in the Top 5.

Cassio

Smash Master
Z beat Tearbear yesterday as well and came extremely close to beating tyrant again, closest of anyone that day likely. He also lost to anuar in some close games 0-2.

As for my day I lost two last hit games vs Jebus in pools (pools were best of two instead of 3, second game was a timeout I had the lead in but didnt realize till he hit me to take it then started running away). Also played SK92 in pools and had a back and forth game with his falco then got destroyed by his wario 2 stock high percent, he badly exposed my pika habits, lol. Beat some MK named chill who supposedly used to be good? Didnt know much about him. Then lost 1-2 to FOWs ness in a BS set. Then lost to willyo again last game last hit.

The thought of putting special practice into the diddy MU is groan worthy but I guess I have little choice.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Chill's still pretty good despite being inactive. His Falco and Snake are better than his MK imo but he probably went MK since MK doesn't get ****ed as hard by Pika's chaingrabs, lol.

EDIT: What happened in your set against FOW?

Cassio

Smash Master
vs FOW game one he SD'd at high percent. Then he somehow ended up offstage in a bad position two times in a row for some silly reason, and I was able to capitalize.

Game 2 and 3 it was my turn to SD, and after that I didnt really feel that into it since it was FOW. I didnt lose badly but Im pretty sure he wasnt trying hard either by that point.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
pretending you miss pika as a main is def a 2011 thang, its just hard when hes so adorable, but other characters can do fun things too that make the game easier

PZ

Smash Lord
Hmm it is true he does break the game when he does that I mean what human can bend that twist his butt to utilt like that...ZSS doesn't count for she has all the training in the world, being naturally flexible, and more...;)

Change that it looks like a horizontal wario fart which explains its weak power in comparison to wario's fart but still technically strong since although a horizontal attack it still sends people up<.<

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Why the hell would a highly trained espionage and combat expert use such a clumsy move in a fight? That's what bugs me more than the hitbox.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
When they put Raiden in SSB4, they should give him that utlilt and give Snake something crappier (if they even decide to keep him, of course).

Roller

Smash Legend
If u-tilt is your biggest problem with snake from a standpoint of adherence to the character... Then you are blind.

He almost NEVER uses explosives in the games. The whole point is to be stealthy. Only in some boss battles do you really hit enemies with explosives. Yet that is a lot of Snake's moveset. wtf????

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
You have to blow up walls and stuff at points too. C3 even plays a fairly important role in MGS3 (at least, it gets a special cutscene), hence why C4 is sometimes butterfly-shaped C3.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Plus, Brawl is kinda about fighting, so it makes sense that they'd translate the fighting. You can't just sneak past your opponent for the win, that just doesn't make sense.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
I'll admit, I wouldn't mind getting some 3 stocks, or even some JV 4 stocks, by playing as Snake and sneaking past all of my opponents for an easy win, but I wouldn't want everyone calling me "cheap" and "gay" and whatnot.

Top Bottom