• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Petition to change board title to "Japanophile club"

Laijin

Smash Hero
Approved.
With threads like "Hayao Miyazaki Appreciation Thread!!!" and "Favorite Manga/Anime Series Discussion" and also lets not forget the "Which Higurashi character are you?" thread.

Only makes sense

Vijin

Smash Ace
Not as much sense as just going to a Japanophile/weeabu/whatever-you-wanna-call-it website. So there you go. a site for anime and you didn't even have to change the forum title!

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
See Frames? Now you better understand the meaning of "When the south Cry moar" LOL

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
There is no petition. We have no power. We're stuck with the crappy name we have. If I don't like it - tough. I'm just one person.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
no, we should change it to the Japanophile Club. i think for liking and talking about one show, the AS is obviously obsessed with Japan. like i always say; Daniel Tong. Now THAT'S logic for ya... <_<

Frames

DI
omg *****ing about the name again did u at least see how i put "da dirty south" in there anyway i didnt HAVE to do that i just did it to be nice

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
no, we should change it to the Japanophile Club. i think for liking and talking about one show, the AS is obviously obsessed with Japan. like i always say; Daniel Tong. Now THAT'S logic for ya... <_<
when all of the topics on a board would not look out of place at an anime convention's forum general discussion page , that board can be safely renamed

Top Bottom