• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pet peeves and other acts of the apostle

Pyrostormer

Smash Lord
I searched and found some old threads. So post your pet peeves. I've got quite alot but I'll post a few.
I hate it when people chew with their mouth wide open.
I hate when I can't read what people type.

Kirbykares

Smash Cadet
I hate watching someone do bad in a videogame. I start screaming what to do at them:laugh:. I can't stand it when people have stuff on their face, like toothpaste, food etc.

Jellybelly

Smash Ace
I cannot STAND it when I'm talking to someone on the phone and there talking to another person.

me: Blah blah blah, i rock etc...
Them: Sorry what was that I was talking to someone else.
me: *dies inside*

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
Chewing with one's mouth open drives me insane.

Also, children who sit in seats on the subway >=[ I hate those little *******s

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
You know. Just about child everything is a pet peeve of mine.

Another hate: Child models. You know the type, they advertise whatever the **** with a big, missing tooth grin. And it's supposed to be OH SO CUTE. No, it's just disgusting. I want to punch those kids in the face. Those ads/billboards literally make me gag.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Another hate: Child models. You know the type, they advertise whatever the **** with a big, missing tooth grin. And it's supposed to be OH SO CUTE. No, it's just disgusting. I want to punch those kids in the face. Those ads/billboards literally make me gag.
You're my hero. Kids are such *****es.

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257

I like you two :bee:

Along with pretty much anything involving a child...

People who don't use turn signals when driving.
People who leave their mouth open when watching TV or playing a videogame.
People who pick their nose in their cars. It's like they're thinking nobody can see them. We can.

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
Hahaha such hate for children. I love it. I can't stand ignorant people not knowing that they are ignorant and calling other people ignorant.

Gamer4Fire

PyroGamer
BRoomer

Hey Zhy-vehn, you have a little something on your nose. You need a hanky to get it off?

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Hey Zhy-vehn, you have a little something on your nose. You need a hanky to get it off?
Hey, d'you see me chasing the other girls around here? Or even attempt to? (Azua's hair doesn't count, because it doesn't have it's own account yet.) I'm not Matt. I just agree with her hatred towards children.

Antinegative

Smash Apprentice
Parents who don't control their kids in public. You can't blame kids for being obnoxious, but you can certainly blame parents for bad parenting.

Also, this is a weird one: people who use the word mute when they mean to use moot, or pronounce the word moot the same as mute.

Publics displays of affection...or PDA's for short. I've seen people do all kinds of raunchy stuff in public and it's gross and none of my business.

GhostAnime

Smash Ace
people who chew with their mouth open and/or smack.

people who pop their gum.

children. the *****es.

people who are dishonest. i cant stand people who give off misleading or false information just to make the debate harder for the other person. if you dont know what the hell youre talking about, dont say it

i do not like people who are loud 99% of the time.

i cant stand it when people use society as a way of justifying their opinions.

i could go on and on.

Gamer4Fire

PyroGamer
BRoomer
Hey, d'you see me chasing the other girls around here? Or even attempt to? (Azua's hair doesn't count, because it doesn't have it's own account yet.) I'm not Matt. I just agree with her hatred towards children.
You've chased after every grrl [sic] I've seen on this board! Okay, I haven't seen many that post here, but my point stands.

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
sad/angry drunks

being obnoxious/selfish

dumb fake laughs

people who do not wear seatbelts. i always say to them that i care for their lives.

bowl hoggers/do not pass

people being fake.

clothes hangers.
spots on mirrors.
sticky floors.
finding a hair in my food.
bad/slow drivers.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
People who hate kids, even though they are a child them self.
About that... I'm turning twenty next month. Is it childish to hate loud, needy, messy things? No, it's not. I hate dogs, too.

CodaBear17

Smash Journeyman
At school....I HATE when people walk half a mile in the hallways and when people stand right in the middle of the hallway making people walk around them GRRRR>=(

Edit: Loud people, People who have dumb laughs, People who ALWAYS want attention

Lol another edit:....Girls with leg hair grosss!

blooagga

Smash Journeyman
Ok, you eat something like cool ranch Doritos or some snack that gets salt or seasoning on your fingers, you lick it off, and YOU HAVE NO WHERE TO WIPE IT! and of course I'm too lazy to get a napkin.

oh yeah and toasters, they never do toast the bread the way I like it.

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
I'm 20. How childish I am is debatable, but kids are still disgusting and I hate them =D

Coda made me remember another pet peeve: People in the city who either walk really slow, or who just stop to look at something D=< Chinatown is the worst. I find myself walking on the side of the street instead of the sidewalk 50% of the time.

GhostAnime

Smash Ace
i hate teenagers too.

you want to know the difference between me, the average teenager, and kids?

i dont annoy as many people. i'm not average. neither are the people here.

now let's not come back with worthless excuses.

Bailey

Smash Hero
I love how popular this thread is. It is basically a thread where people can say what they hate lol.

People saying Brawl will be a good competitive game is my worst Pet Peeve.

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
Oh lord. This is not the thread to discuss why he doesn't think that =| There are a million topics in the Brawl forum on people's opinions of why it won't be a good competitive game. I really just don't want to see an argument here, too(not saying you would argue, but there WILL be someone who decides to).

Sandy

Smash Champion
Anything Bailey posts

People who think they're all that

Loud and annoying people

Slow drivers

Emo Posers

Tailgaters

espio87

Smash Ace
let's see:
People who chew gum with their mouths open.

People who leave their mouth open at any time.

When my mother and my sister talk to me at the same time. Arghhh, it's like they do it on porpuse:mad:

When I'm answering the phone and someone knocks the door/rings the bell.

When I'm answering the phone, my mother asks me who it is, making me unable to hear what the other person was saying.

My sister's habit of replacing my mother by asking questions such as "what are you doing?", "where are you going?", "where are you?", "are you studying?".

People who use the turn lights of their cars but don't turn and viceversa.

I have so many more, that they wouldn't fit here

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
Another pet peeve: People who complain about mainstream music. God forbid a band gets a break and makes money. Oh well, we all know popularity instantly makes a band suck!

Top Bottom