• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pet Names

Wrath`

Smash Master

Cats:
Tazmon(died)
JuJu(died)
Faticus(Her stomch sometimes drags on the ground, but we don't over feed her)
Squint(always squints one eye, and it switches from time to time)
Ivan Hoe( The tyrant of our cats, hes 18 now, so The other two push him around now)

Spiny Back Mice:
Travina(died)
Rafina(died)
(named thoes at a young age)

Strays around my street:
Skulk
Vego

Patinator

Smash Champion
Good grief, Koarin. How can you stand to have pets when there are so many deaths? 0_o

When I actually thought having pets was an interesting/smart idea, the one that was with me the longest was named Zeus. I was half-crazy when I named him, as are seven-year-old kids.

>_>

Wrath`

Smash Master
Good grief, Koarin. How can you stand to have pets when there are so many deaths? 0_o

When I actually thought having pets was an interesting/smart idea, the one that was with me the longest was named Zeus. I was half-crazy when I named him, as are seven-year-old kids.

>_>
They lived mad long lives, taz and juju lived past 18, and the mice live for 4 years, so yeah.

shlike

Smash Ace
I have a pet horse named Epona. She has a beautiful red coat and a white mane that shimmers in the sunlight.

She also seems to like the ocarina, and whenever I feed her carrots she runs really fast, but she can only eat 6 of them at a time.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Hmm I get the last one and the second one but WTF is the third one?
How the hell do you not know the word Leviathan

Actually, it's probably because he spelled it wrong...

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
leviathan is a summon in FF

i have 4 dogs
jun
pika pika
flan
runty (i did not name this one)

sister has 3 or 4 turtles
have no clue on there names tho

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
I have a tradition of naming pets after scientists.

I have a cat named Schrodinger. (reference in case you don't get it)

Then there are two dogs (not owned by me, but I did get to name them) named Newton and Darwin.

In the future, if I happen to get a female cat or dog, we'll name it Joule. Of course it sounds like "jewel" so nobody would know that it's secretly nerdy. :)

Matunas

I'm a monster!
BRoomer
NNID
Matunas
I have two cats.

One is pure white and named Azmaria.
The other is mostly white with some black splotches and is named Rukia.

My roommate named Rukia, which I recently learned is from Bleach.

M@v

Subarashii!
We have only had West Highland White terriers in our home as pets.
Before I was born, my parents got the first two: a boy named Toby and a girl named Kristy. Well, they practiced their multiplication tables. When my parents saw I was on my way, they sold the puppies(They all got good homes, don't worry). The best name they gave one IMO was Thor. Well, when I was about 7 Toby passed away and @ 9 Kristy left too. We got two new Westies: Rockey and Max, both boys. Rocky is 7 and max is 6 I believe. We got them when they were puppies, and they are brothers. We still have them today.

Lemonwater

Smash Ace
I had a puppy named Pumpkin, a spider named Fang, and some other dogs named Davey, Charlie, Bailey, and Choco.

My beta fish are named Mochi and Mocha

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
I have three cats and a tortoise.

The tortoise is named Gamera, after the Japanese B-movie monster.

The cats are Darwin, Corky, and Desmond. I don't remind why I gave Corky her name since I was something like three when she was born. Desmond was initially "Desdemona," but we soon realized he was a boy rather than a girl, lol.

My sister used to have a cat with long, white hair named "Vanna". Everybody always assumed the cat was named after Vanna White, but she was actually named after some random detergent or something like that.

Chaco

Never Logs In
My Golden Retrievers name is Bradley...very original since that's the name of the vet he goes to.

Lemonwater

Smash Ace
I had a rattlesnake named Dusk....I caught it in the park LOL

He wouldn't eat in captivity so I released him. =(

Top Bottom