• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Personal Achievements

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
ETERNAL YOSHI WTF STOP BRINGING BACK 4 YEAR OLD TOPICS.

jeez.

and i made my gameshark code for pokemon red, icombined code that didn't work to be able to capture/encounter any pokemon you wanted with a working code to catch mew and created a working version of the first one.

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
Not too big of an acomplishment since nobody really plays this game, but In megaman 3 blue me and my frined ( he had white) managed to get all 7 stars. It's kinda sad cuz none of us even think of playing it now that we did it all. it took us quite a while.

adaptor17

Smash Journeyman
i beat LoZ:OoT by myself without any cheats or stragety guides.i was so proud of myself.well everything was pretty easy for me to figure out.but what really made me so impressed about myself,was the fact that i beat the water temple without any of this help.hell yah! :chuckle: oh and by the way eternalyoshi,your yoshi sig is amazing.

Zink

Smash Champion
I got to the second to last boss in GGXX: Accent Core as Jam the first day I played her and the second day I played the game.
Cleared 100% both Golden Sun games as well as Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow on Hard.
Beat Tales of Symphonia multiple times with different strategies.
Beat Path of Radiance and FFTA with uber parties.

Vortok

Smash Journeyman
Beating Megaman II (gameboy) less than 24 hours after I purchased it. I was like... 13 or 14, so it was impressive to me at the time.

Obtaining 007 mode in Goldeneye (still need to go back and get the last three cheats: Invincibility, Silver PP7, and 2X RCP90s).

100% in GTA: San Andreas.

All dogtags in MGS2 and beating it on Extreme (HATE that friggin' plane!). Course I cheated a bit using the unlockables (a stealth master, I am not) but it was still hard.

Making at least one L100 for every Pokemon (evolved forms) in Pokemon Red (pretty sure I did them all). Gameshark did speed the process up, but I restarted the game for each one and raised it from lvl 3 as I didn't know any "catch at level 100" codes, lawl.

Gold medals in every mission of Rogue Squadron (first one that appeared on N64 and first that appeared on Cube)... including Ace Mode in the GCN version, I think (yay, 100-wave endurance mission).

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
I got the Foxhound ranking 2 months ago. To those who don't understand, to get it, you would have to complete Metal Gear Solid 3 with these requirments:
On the Extreme or European Extreme difficulty
Under 5 hours playtime(You can skip cutscenes)
25 game saves maximum(Yes, it counts)
Absolutely NO alerts
No humans killed
No continues
No use of Life Medicine
No more than 5 health bars worth of damage
Under 20 serious injuries
and, the use of special items are prohibited(With the exception of unlocked Camos except for the Stealth Camo).

Haruno Kotetsu

Smash Ace
Holding different records in Red Dead Revolver, such as going on multiplayer and getting 196 kills in 15 minutes. [its hard to kill on there when its 3 on 1, trust me]

Brentos4o8

Smash Ace
Only one I could think of off the top of my head is
I got every item and soul in Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow for GBA.
I was proud of that. =]

homsar

Smash Ace
Complete:

-100% Metroid Prime
-Played Melee for 21 straight hours (no breaks, it was hell)
-Swept Pokemon Reds Elite 4 with Missingno using water gun (Wierd glitch gave me inffinite health and PP, never been able to duplicate)
-Beat all of Pokemon Red with just charamander (no evolution, it reached lvl 98 before I quit)
-Got all of the Hoenn dex in Emerald
-Gathered 8 shinies so far in Diamond
-Obtained Mew in Red without GS (used a glitch to force mew to appear)
-Beat every trainer in Pokemon Gold, Emerald and Diamond
-Collected over 40 Gamecube Games
-Cleared Megaman 1 on hard
-Beat the first level of sonic rush in roughly 40 seconds
-Acquired 12 original Sega Mega cartridge games including Altered Beast
-Got a 96 person killing spree in Time Splitters: Future Perfect

Working On:

-72 hour wii-athon (me and my friends will not stop playing for 72 hours straight, we want to take 30 min shifts, beat as many games as we can and make a documentary)
-100% Metroid Prime 2 (I have 98% I cant find the last two items)
-100% Metroid Zero Mission
-9% Metroid Zero Mission (aka sequence breaking)
-Beating Time Splitters Future Perfect on Hard
-Getting all of the national Dex in Emerald and Diamond
-Gathering more shinies in Diamond, i want around 20, all legit
-100% Metroid Prime 3
-get all 121 stars in Galaxy
-collect over 20 wii games
-collect over 30 PS2 games

Probably more but I cant think of anything.

Blackadder

Smash Master
Got all the Pokemon on Gold, save Mew and Celebi.

My greatest gaming moment.
I refuse to talk to anyone that has Mew and Celebi, unless they're giving them to me. XD

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
I looked in my catalogue and played Final Fantasy X. I finished 2 single character challanges, in which you play the entire game with only that charaacter. So far I did Tidus and Auron, and I am currently working on Lulu. Auron IMO was the haredst because he is slow and has litttle accurracy. Not to mention that because of his great strenth, getting confused is a cheap death.

pablovirus

Smash Journeyman
I cleared all the Special zone in Super Mario World 2 =D
I know it's not hard but it made me feel "special"

Brightside6382

Smash Lord
In SO3 I did a Straight Solo Character Challenge (SSCC) with Fayte on Universe difficulty. I got as far as Freya but I still haven't gotten around to beating Fayte/Luther combo yet.

antimatter

Smash Lord
i got over 1,000 mph with neva kee in star wars episode 1: racer. i loved that game for the n64.

homsar

Smash Ace
OMG, you sir wins the thread. When you went to sleep, your eyes ought burnt like hell! :laugh:
It wasnt so much going to sleep as it was collapsing and waking up 12 hours later completely confused. Worst experience of my life for sure. I stopped playing games for about a month give or take a few days.

Top Bottom