• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax: Out in NA, It's Time You Burn That Dread

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Rise has Dizzy fish https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3Mgaxk4Gcs

Dizzy+Vergil... must use.
Well, I'm glad this happened in the same game that gives my Persona Sho's teleports. :3

So we have Rise and an unconfirmed character, right? I would hope for an SMT character that isn't from Persona 3-4, but that's probably hoping too high; it'll prolly end up being ken
Even persona 1 & 2 characters seems unlikely right now, there's no chance for a SMT character since these games are part of Persona's canon.

However, I honestly would be surprised to see a couple more characters for the console release, just because of the Adachi tease and the current character select would look off with just two characters added.

Last edited:

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Looks like both Ken and Koromaru will be playable as a single character.

Nothing else known at the moment, but it sounds interesting.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
I'm not sure how I feel about Ken and Koro being playable as a single character. I mean, I might have tried Koro individually, but Ken drags him down. And personally, there's others from P3/FES I'd rather be in instead, but hey.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Makes me kinda pissed netplay Narukamis have access to a feint. I don't have the reactions to know if it's a feint or not on netplay lol

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3vWdCZ2NPA

A Ken trailer, shows off a little bit of gameplay. Looks fun. Interesting that the Koromaru meter doesn't fall when he attacks, there's one scene where it's down a little. It would be cool if it goes down when he's hit and Ken has to use mediarama to heal Koromaru.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
So much hype for Adachi right now. They had me worried for a while after so many characters showed up and he didn't (I guess in this case "so many" just means Rise and KoroKen, but still.)

Oh man. Fall can't get here fast enough.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Atlus has accepted that Yu will forever be top tier.

There's a reason why he is the lead in the only happy Megaten game.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
I'm loving that A New World Fool. I'm glad to see this game is fixing P4U's biggest problem, all the missing Persona songs.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I was watching Adachi's trailer, and realized that he didn't use any meter for Ziodine and Cross Slash. I really can't wait to see how he plays.

Top Bottom