• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Perfect World 2.0 Winners Declared!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
That or just give 1000 points to Beef, and then find a way to split the remaining points.
That seems like the best idea. :)
Really? I guess Its all up to me then.

That rule will get us no where in this tournament. <_<

EDIT:

I killed Jubei off. 3-0

Beef, stand there and look pretty. I got this.
lol That's so funny the way you said this.
The Final Seven
Sounds epic.... Are there any twists to it?

EDIT: I knocked a life off of Bob Saget too.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Btw Kwiz, Ramen and Beef can't play each other because they can't connect. What should happen then?

BOB SAGET!

Smash Lord
i could of beaten that DDD. Matches were close. But still got ***** even with an mu advantage. lol

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
I would just have Ramen and Beef just fight the other players in the tourney then. I can't give any of them the win if it's only their connections that are messing things up.
But what if they end up being the last two standing?
Still need to do my match with Gordo.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
But what if they end up being the last two standing?
Still need to do my match with Gordo.
Well then BF would be declared the winner of 1000 points, and then 500 points would go to the second and third place

Which so far by most number of wins

1st: CB=12 or something wins
2nd: Knubs = 5 wins
3rd: Kola= 4 wins
4th: PrinceRamen= 3 wins. . .

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Kola had more wins every though he died? Lol...
Good Stuff.

EDIT: Bob should have one more life.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Seems like Beef gets first no matter what then. Well done. Just need to keep my stance in this tourney as well.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
Thanks for all the compliments fellows. :)
Your welcome for not infiniting your Luigi wizard of Kirby..... it just shows that I don't need to do that mess.
Yeah you better go above somebody that already died Knubbies or else that would be embarrassing for you!

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
I don't want to take your wins for no reason Shadowfire... you have or had the second most participation in this tournament. So I don't want to take lives anymore pointlessly and I'll just take my deserving prize. :)
Thanks for thinking of me though, no homo.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Well since it seems that no one can beat Beef I'll give him his prize later this week.

That leaves a total of 1000 points left for 2nd, and 3rd place. Which means I'll only let the tourney last one more week before ending it , so this baby ends February 9.

So then I can get to organizing another fantastic tourney

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
Alrught sounds good wizard, I'm giving thanks to your excellency of the management of this tournament and the original post itself....

Online tournaments are definitely not my thing, while offline tournaments ARE my thing. Let alone it's where my true skill rises in this game. Let this post be a memorable one in this very perfect world. After these last few days are over, don't expect me to be as tournament-active here. I may drop by to post in the active tournaments to surprise those who will remember me, but otherwise, I'll just be ****** here in southern California in real life. It was cool to play with you all and communicate a little with you all.
All hail Commander Beef, winner of the truly perfect world!!

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Alrught sounds good wizard, I'm giving thanks to your excellency of the management of this tournament and the original post itself....

Online tournaments are definitely not my thing, while offline tournaments ARE my thing. Let alone it's where my true skill rises in this game. Let this post be a memorable one in this very perfect world. After these last few days are over, don't expect me to be as tournament-active here. I may drop by to post in the active tournaments to surprise those who will remember me, but otherwise, I'll just be ****** here in southern California in real life. It was cool to play with you all and communicate a little with you all.
All hail Commander Beef, winner of the truly perfect world!!
Don't worry I'll get your points some time this weekend the soonest.

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
Tbh I don't need any prize(If I get one). I just got lazy with this cause of school getting in the way and what not. =/

So if I do get a prize...>.> Give it to Zen or Beef, or....someone! x.x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom