• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Perfect Dark

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
Whaaaaaaaat??!!
This isn't tool assisted??
........*mind ka-booms!!*

I just got scared of how foxes in the future could turn out to be.....

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Dark, answer your email! :) What if we all email, Dark asking him if he wants to come, if he has his passports yet, if he is free to come, etc.? But then me giving out his email address to the public seems shady. :(

ruhtraeel

Smash Ace
I just watched some friendlies with him; his tech skill seems to also be the bane of him.

He loses a lot because his attack follow up decision making is very poor, as he tries to do so much technical stuff. IE. when he applies shield pressure, he just shines once and runs off to do some tech stuff. He's also basically on 100% autopilot, which screws him over when recovering.

But the second this guy becomes smart or the second he gets so much tech skill he becomes frame perfect, we're all screwed.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
I'll email Dark again for a 4th time and if I get a positive response, I'll make a Genesis 2 Dark Good Player Fund thread. Actually someone else should handle the money, but I'll send out an email to him to see what he says first. :)

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I just watched some friendlies with him; his tech skill seems to also be the bane of him.
Yes it is. His techy style makes him very inefficient. In some vids it almost seems like he's trying to save his opponent just to style on him more, even in tourney match vids.

I doubt he'd top 10 a big national melee tourney but he'd for damn sure be the most fun to watch.

ruhtraeel

Smash Ace
Yes it is. His techy style makes him very inefficient. In some vids it almost seems like he's trying to save his opponent just to style on him more, even in tourney match vids.

I doubt he'd top 10 a big national melee tourney but he'd for damn sure be the most fun to watch.
Tru dat.

I want to see him get ***** by PP or someone, because it would look so ****in cool while he was doing it

4 Aces

Smash Ace
What is this? New Perfect Control? Jeez...it's...it's so beautiful.

GawdImFoxy

Smash Journeyman
I don't know. I've only seen his friendlies but if he treats friendlies the way I do, he doesn't care if he loses. He just wants the opportunity to practice applying that tech skill. When he gets enough experience, he's gonna put the hurtin' on all of us. It's a good thing he doesn't go to many tournaments, otherwise he already would be wrecking us all.

4 Aces

Smash Ace
I don't know. I've only seen his friendlies but if he treats friendlies the way I do, he doesn't care if he loses. He just wants the opportunity to practice applying that tech skill. When he gets enough experience, he's gonna put the hurtin' on all of us. It's a good thing he doesn't go to many tournaments, otherwise he already would be wrecking us all.
I really hope he gets more experience and gets better. Wanna see that tech skill put to the max potential. :bee:

KingKAH

Smash Rookie
I don't post much.. or ever for that matter... but I'm shivering.

This guy really needs to go to a national tourny to get some big name players help him with his follow ups / decisions and he could easily be one of the best.

JerryOscar

Smash Rookie
For all his tech skill, he doesn't seem to actually tech a lot.
I know right? I think he doesn't tech a lot because it's not part of his usual routine (if you get what I'm trying to say). Yeah he can do a lot of crazy stuff, but once someone knocks him on the ground it's like he complete newbie in that category of tech'ing (not enough experience).

Top Bottom