• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Percon Presents: Poolside Smash - Saturday, August 29th

sauc3

Smash Lord
so like i dont remember who was there but ill try my best
percon - you are so sexy, you house *****, and you fly zapper ***** more (untill whats his face broke it), i almost ate your bagel but you were all like NNNOOOO, myy bagel, so i was all like fine, ill look to the left, and i found another one (sorry whoevers that was, but it was soooo good)

iliad - you drunk greeks never cease to amaze me, (iliads respone - your mom never seeses to amaz meh in beddd), u were the second best marth at the tourney (there were two lol), love you as always and im leavin for school on friday so we must have a brawl night with me, u , lom, and jeremy, this could be out LASTTT chance, also true blood/entourage tonight, enjoy your ****ing HBO well i live in welfare (in ancaster)

jaske - zomg you got cake, im soooo jealous, and my falcon is like greater than your falcon, pretty in green my friend, i dont actually remember if you were drunk or not, but i remember you really wanted to go swimming, and i was all like no u, epic car rides with disney music and anime themes, ill miss those for sure, and ill miss you ... tear tear tear sob sob sob.... also see jons post about brawl night this week

tipper - u can haz so many tips, like infinite bajinion ****ing tips, and u got waaaaiii better since when i played u at pownz, very smexy marth, and like crazy repetive ownage on my manus, same combo BOTH SIDES lol, too win. seriously tho awesome marth, i like ur play style, although my ics will always be better (untill we play next time and u kick my ***) but srs i must gloat while i still can.

new guy who iliad would not stop talking too - hope you enjoyed your first tournament thing, be aware they arent all free with amazing prizes, most of the time u lose like 25 bucks and come out with nuthings, but everyone wins at percons, a lot of potential there u just need to play someone higher in the tier list, low tiers can only bring you so far,

keunzl - super amazing zamus, she has like teh best boobs in brawl, and u are so secks with her, u smashed my ics dude although be prepared for next time i wont mess up the chain grabs so much (who practises against ZSS? i mean really... side b is soo much awesome and dam that single piece, u were like our teams only win in doubles (i think i honestly dont remember lol) fun **** tho awesome you made it out.

nikok - you left soo early, whyyyyy did you leave, we never got to play melee (well seriously anyway), our fox dittos are too close, amazing peach so sexy, why the **** were you playing mk, like srsly wtf, no one likes an mk, but everyone likes a niko, so my heart was all confused, hope you enjoyed the bagels aswell, i may have eaten one (or three lol)

lawlbot - awesome ganon but jigs random *** mago rests outprioritize any mindgames u got sun lol, it was funny after than epic rest i didnt land like a single one, i dont think i played u in brawl but **** that **** melee is waiii better, nice directions to the mcdicks, late night grease is like the best, good **** comin out (even if it was crazy late).

person who broke teh zapper - how could you, it was like the best invention ever, and u destrooooyed it lol, i cant remember your name nor if i played you, but i remember the zapper, and i was heartbroken.

the bees - u guys got ownd, like srsly, u thought u were all like the zapper is dead we can finally get to all that glorious sugar, but max busts out the clappper, the zappers half ******** brother with no eklectricity, and was like back da **** off, and u finally gave up, only after scaring the **** out of everyone there, we must have killed like 20 of you guys, yet u keep comin back, who should be scared of who now?

thats all i can remember, so if i forgot you im sorry just post and i will give you a page long shoutout if i must to make you feel better (no joke)

Top Bottom