• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peoria/Springfield, IL Discussion: Surprisingly active o_O! That's good eats.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Hey Sam, good games tonight. Your Falco is pretty good dude, I was so **** confused when to tech to be honest lol, no johns though for me =P. And god ****it Josh, I wanted that comeback against your Ganon so bad, and I KNEW you were going to fair and I just ate it, bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Oh well.

Dart

Smash Lord
Hey Sam, good games tonight. Your Falco is pretty good dude, I was so **** confused when to tech to be honest lol, no johns though for me =P. And god ****it Josh, I wanted that comeback against your Ganon so bad, and I KNEW you were going to fair and I just ate it, bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Oh well.
:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::chuckle::laugh::chuckle::laugh::chuckle::laugh::chuckle::laugh::chuckle::laugh::chuckle::laugh::chuckle::laugh:

C-C-C-C-Combo Breaker!

studly

Smash Ace
Anyone up for playing a little at my place for a couple hours tonight?
Fuuckk. couldnt come!! lol but we melee'd all night anyway ;)

yea 5 v 5 sounds good
our five is prolly: shad, sam (kyoochun), david, anthony (me), and Josh.we could have studly and legion come just in case of replacements..
lol yeah we could do that... been practicing

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
I'll see what I can do, I already sent another friend a message seeing if we could hang out but if those plans are a flop then I'm definitely up for some Smash. College life totally can't be this perfect, something is wrong here...but yeah, I'll get back with you guys here in a lil maybe if I can in fact Smash. Going to get shoes now =3

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
wow i wish i knew that, cuz i was in ur area (willow knolls for like 4 hours, and stayed at the same place doing nothing for like 1-2 hours) T.T u available today?

PEEF!

Smash Hero
We will do the crew battle at the first Midwest Melee circuit event. Good idea?

We added 2 more good players and one mediocre player to our crew. We now have about 15.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
i really think we should just meet up somewhere not as big, like just our crews together, so we won't get interrupted or at some small tournament. cuz i don't wanna get our crews interrupted by some big shot TO.

who are those 2 good players?

tdk_Samurai

Smash Ace
agreed with anth, if you do it at a big event, chances are, you won't do it, and if you do not everyone will be able to be there at the same time, so it would be scattered throughout the day, or one crew will be tired and bail. Where if you do it at a smaller tourey such as tims 3 the bus city massacre, we will not only devote time to that crew battle, we can record that ****. Then Ptown will have 2 crew battles on the internets.

tdk_Samurai

Smash Ace
Oranos is trying to find a good venue/date, but it will be sometime in september.

Also, you can't just say tims 3, you say tims 3 the bus city massacre, or tims3tbcm

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
i'm up for it, i'm calling u now. ****, i lost my phone k its good

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
I might be up for some Smash tonight, but my memory is pretty terrible so I don't have the slightest clue as to where your place of residence is...plus Josh's situation is...I don't know if he's Smashing anytime soon so he's not available to get me up there.

So yeah, 50/50 chance I'm getting up there tonight lol

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
yea, sam just left for schooling. i think, we just played.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Ok so I didn't know I was going to be left at the house for so long watching my bro, so I definitely won't be able to come over at all xD Hot dang, oh well I guess there's always next time...no school for the rest of the week and work on Thu & Sun, so I got a couple of available days maybe =)

_OraNoS_

Smash Ace
Just to clarify, calling it "the bus city massacre" or any acronym referring to such a name will result in the2ndsamurai being poked really hard at every possible instance. I've warned him before :(

But yeah September sometime, probably going venue searching on friday/saturday. Cool people will come :D and I'll make a thread on Smashboards when I have details set.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
alright sounds good, should prolly plan a month or so ahead. cuz i'm really busy =\, anyone free anytime soon? weekends eh?

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
**** you all for having alot of people that play this game.

we have like 5 people that play for real.

i dont think you guys were planning on it, but southern IN isnt going to that brawl tourney tommorrow for the melee thing.

Dart

Smash Lord
Who plays lawl anymore? that game is too slow to keep me interested anymore. But! good news i might be able to pick smash up again in a bit, sorry guys :/

studly

Smash Ace
Who plays lawl anymore? that game is too slow to keep me interested anymore. But! good news i might be able to pick smash up again in a bit, sorry guys :/
and they arent banning metaknight lawlzz

and holy **** if anyone is free this week anyday let me know and legion and i will be down to play...

we really wnna play some matches YO!

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
haha, yea, ain't that ur first time u had GOOD asian food?
btw, I'd love to goto pound 4, prolly not though. Anyone going, u rene?

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
its after christmas, suck it up.
once in a life time opportunity(except for other huge tournies, but maybe you wont go to those either)

Top Bottom