• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peoria/Springfield, IL Discussion: Surprisingly active o_O! That's good eats.

D

Deleted member

I was just lookin into blazblue

If i play that, i'm maining ragna and Noel and seconding Rang. Jin reminds me of the electric dude from Guilt G. Nu13 looks really cheap too

lol,not as cheap as Noel and Ragna.They're like playing ryu/sagat haha. People complain sometimes if you use noel cause you can just mash combos with her its ridiculous,lol. But oh well,it's still balanced at a higher level of play.

Although, V-13 is bull**** when you fight her as the boss,cause she's the last boss in the game so she gets more health and crap at that time

Dart

Smash Lord
ok well dammit i picked up seth and now im havn 10 times more fun than i used to in street fighter 4 cuz of wall jumping teleporting and ****. chun li is still a ***** to fight though :/

Dart

Smash Lord
her crossup game is lethal if you can't get out...it's like sakura except with stronger and more annoying attacks. plus her pokes are GAY. i can't punish her very well *well at least online but thats online*

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
drake, where is ur avy from? I remember seeing a TV show of it.

D

Deleted member

lol,thats from an anime called Kikaider,I'm sure you've seen it before.

D

Deleted member

Lol,I like Kikaider as well. Not a fan of the art style they used,but its still a really good anime.

studly

Smash Ace
holy **** guys congratz on reviving the thread

so any carpooling ideas for SMYM10 cuz if legion and i cant get a ride or people to ride we may not be able to go

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
anthony how the hell r we supposed to get ahold of u
AIM and messaging me here =O

holy **** guys congratz on reviving the thread

so any carpooling ideas for SMYM10 cuz if legion and i cant get a ride or people to ride we may not be able to go

i think u we're carpooling us, but i could be wrong. and lol at semi reviving

Dart

Smash Lord
ok look...you got ME DAVE RASHAD ANTHONY all wanting to go for sure...anthony we don't know if he can go but YOU GOT ME and DAVE AND RASHAD all willing to pitch in for gas...like 5-10 dollars *idk about them but thats about all i can spare cuz the rest is for me to lose at the tournament* I'm planning on bringing 20 for the tournament and 20 for food plus another 10 for MM's *hopefully i win a few eh?*

studly

Smash Ace
okay i dont have a vehicle right now.. soo i guess legion and I are screwed unless someone can give us a ride

there is an outside chance the car will be fixed Friday night. but that still doesnt leave room for more that two people to ride with us

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Crud.

Josh, I'm really hoping you can go because I'm pretty sure 2 spots available is not going to cover us all. I'm guessing Anthony is going, then me, you, Rashad, Krieg said he can come since he's fired, Legion, and Studly.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
My only idea would be for 4 of us(including you) to go with your mom and then the other goes with Studly & Legion. If that doesn't work out...crap :/ Idk what to do really :S Only idea would be the Midwest AKA Ripple delivering in some weird *** way but idk still rofl. Any ideas?

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
I don't mind going to studly or legion, I'm still not sure about rides either, and its 2 days away. I still need to see if my Dad will let me carpool with u guys >.>,

studly

Smash Ace
there is no way ill have a vehicle in time.. and i volunteer legion and i to miss this turney since were the melee rookies of the group... sorry i cant help guys this sucks.. whoever gets to go better win the ****ing tournament

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
there is no way ill have a vehicle in time.. and i volunteer legion and i to miss this turney since were the melee rookies of the group... sorry i cant help guys this sucks.. whoever gets to go better win the ****ing tournament
i could see if my dad could drive u guys. i got my phone back btw

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
double post for legit reason:

Yea, my dad can take u guys !@!@! lol, but u gotta be at my place before 9:30 AM on saturday. make sure u shower too. I'll ask if u guys can spend the night the day before to make it easier on us.

btw, does any of u play a falco, fox, falcon, or puff?

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Doors open at 9AM broski, if you wanna get friendlies in before then...best be leaving around 7:30ish...
good **** lol, i thought it started at opened at 12 too <.<, btw, what section of walmart can i get me some bandanas?

and studly and legion, u guys can spend the night.

Edit: U guys seriously need to contact me. I can't get a hold of u lol

studly

Smash Ace
good **** lol, i thought it started at opened at 12 too <.<, btw, what section of walmart can i get me some bandanas?

and studly and legion, u guys can spend the night.

Edit: U guys seriously need to contact me. I can't get a hold of u lol
were just gona come out to your house sat morning... before 7 right?

thanks a lot anthony this pwns

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
yea right right.

EDIT: oh yea and bring my recording **** david

and how the **** do u get rid of a deep splinter? I just got it on my left thumb, and it hurts like hell and can't get it out.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
which do u play brawl or melee? ****ing tight we got another member from peoria! I play both, but prefer melee, well most of us play melee around here.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
yea closest one to you from peoria is blackpanther at the twin towers, than either me or josh/david.

Dart

Smash Lord
kyochun when is that? and if you need to contact us about smash i can give you some numbers of the Peoria Crew members...and we can invite you to smash with us :)

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
kyochun when is that? and if you need to contact us about smash i can give you some numbers of the Peoria Crew members...and we can invite you to smash with us :)
yea, also we should take turns hosting weeklies or have someone just do them. Anyone wanna start?

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
yea i was thinking more like in or less than 5 miles away from Ptown. I think my place would do fine, but most def. shad's ,Josh's, David's, and Sean's house? Yea lucas (studly), ur place is like another 15 minutes after getting to my house from ptown

Top Bottom