• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

People Mover Az Melee/Brawl Tourney!!!(UPDATED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afterfall

Smash Rookie
So we can just show up for this, pay, and play, right? I haven't done a tourney since I moved out to AZ. And FORWARD's coming to this??? Geez, I didn't even know he was out here.

fark

Smash Apprentice
if everyone could bring their entrance fees in all $5s that would awesome

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
This sounds hot, I'll definitely make an effort to come to this.

Duffy, I updated my Genesis info to show that your my Brawl doubles partner.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
i can bring a cube, melee, and a wii, brawl with me if needed. oh ya, i wanna go to this lol

ninjade1

Smash Journeyman
my crew might come to this ill have to call an executive meeting to confirm but im down

if we do come we can brin 2 tvs, 2 cubes, and 2 melees

oh and 2 vcrs for recording if wanted

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
I may not be able to come to this. Best case scenario assuming I have to work is showing up in time for doubles if anyone wants to RISK IT ALL to team with Taj. :p

Afterfall

Smash Rookie
Dang Taj, hope you can make it =( I may try to bring a GC with Melee and a copy of Brawl, but my Wii's fried. About how many people are we expecting to see here? I'm so pumped, this'll be my first good Smash session in years ^_^

fark

Smash Apprentice
Which reminds me...Do you think Wobbling should be banned, Pokey?
im kind of in between on that matter. even if he doesnt wobble you ic can still do other cheap **** so it doesnt really matter. peronally i wanna ban metaknight. we all know brawl sucks but i think it would be much more fun to see a different character win the game. even if its snake who wins, its probably more fun losing to that snake than a metaknight.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
i MIGHT be able to give you a ride tommy, no promises but i'll keep you updated, cuz I don't know my plans for that weekend yet

also don't ban wobbling, its just something you gotta deal with, and while its annoying there's really only gonna be one person who will do it and not worth banning it from the entire tourney. i'm agreeing with the mk ban tho :D

fark

Smash Apprentice
ya thats why i dont really see the need to ban wobbling. plus it looks like rob isnt going. but all in for a meta ban tourney say i

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
mk ban? nty plz :)

is mk cheap? yes
is mk ss tier for a reason? yes
is mk beatable? maybe... lol yes

just gotta know your characters strengths and weakness's against mk. he won't be banned at devastation nor genesis so might as well get used to him...

Light_

Smash Apprentice
I think Snake is just as ******** if not more than MK. I vote no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom