• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

people Mover Az Melee/Brawl results

Saffy

Smash Ace
Ah, sorry, Justy.

I was talking about Saffy here.
I really don't know XD I mean he told me if I do main Meta He'd help me out with him ... AND MAKE ME DECENT AT THIS GAME XD. But I mostly play meta cause he's fun for me, I'm really missing Peach though :{

fark

Smash Apprentice
mk is the gayest character

also, i think going as far as to make someones virginity is extremely pathetic. there is a ton of things im sure you could say to make fun of someone. but virginity?really?

fark

Smash Apprentice
it doesnt sound like a joke, seeing as how mad that response sounds...
im not comlaining,simply stating my opinion.
you on the other hand, just sound angry.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
I don't get the joke. Someone enlighten me...
---
Shoutouts:

Who first...bleargh, I'll just pull the Melee results.

1: forward - As expected, the beast tops the results. I didn't mean to laugh at what happened when you got shine spiked by Taj's Fox offensively...I was joking around. Please don't be mad at me. I'm a good guy! I'm not one of the bad guys...
2: Taj - You are cool. I don't hate you. Don't hate me. We're cool! Thanks for commentating. You're hilarious. Yup. Mm-hm. Yeah. I don't hate you. I mean it!
3: Wobbles - Thank you for the advice Wobbles. I've taken it into deep consideration. You're nice. Stay frosty down there!
4: Light - I will do better next time... -.-
5: KosukeKGA - You're really sexy. Let's hang out later.
5: Dark - Congratulations on beating Tai and Chuckie. I flaunt your success! lol
7: EnixMoogle - You are cool. Awesome. Full of rapesauce...and hilarious. At least we know where the venue is now, lol. Thanks for letting me stay over and taking me to the venue even though we got lost...hahaha
7: Tee ay eye - Don't let Dark keep his winning streak! Try harder next time!
9: Rubyiris - I'm glad you take enjoyment in watching my Fox. Good man.
9: maXXXpower - I didn't mean to say I ***** you...I didn't quite clearly hear Oscar so I just went and said, "Yeah, I did such and such." Please don't be mad at me. I didn't mean it!
9: CREA - I hope this tourney was a lot better than our last disappointment. I meant it when I said AZ tourneys are usually bigger than last time! Also...close set.
9: Shiv - Jesus Lord Almighty, save us all. You're cool and nice and...full of that beard stuff. Thanks for keeping my Fox ditto matchup in check. I need it.
13: Forrest - Yes, good ****, good matches before I left. I think I learned a little from playing your Peach over and over. I like you, guy!
13: Rusty - Erm, try eating more food. You won't be hungry anymore! :D
13: CKaiser - Who the hell is this?
13: rugoodat - Duffy, what should I say. You're pretty cool to hang out with. But please, DON'T BE IGNORANT ABOUT SO MANY THINGS! YEESH!
17: Mr. ? - Indeed. You are mystery! But that is why ... you should play more. Don't come out of the blue thinking you're Spiderman or something. Play some more! Just do it.
17: Tommy der Meister - Get better, son. I want to see this happen! You'll enjoy Smash more! I understand your situation...But hey, life is unfair...JUST GO FOR IT!
17: Eric - Generic names don't help me understand who you are. Try harder.
17: Jar'd - Uh, at least you won a Brawl event! Good job.
17: ABIDE - I didn't mean to pound that table out of anger...That usually does not happen. I'll control myself more. I'm a weirdo. I admit it.
17: justin - Good job on playing Melee. It is quite the ****, yes?
17: TroLL - Get better with your Sir Flacon. The game will be more enjoyable!
17: fark - Thank you for holding the tourney Pokey and friends. You have my respect.
25: Piman - I don't think I recall who you are. But hey, there's always next time.
25: Benefluence - I don't even know this fool. Get off my propertay.
---
Thank you for coming, Oscar.

rugoodat

Smash Journeyman
more shoutouts

2: Taj - stop breaking my shield then falcon punching me
5: KosukeKGA - Thanks for teaming with me. Playing piano with you was fun.
5: Dark - good **** beating chuckie and tai lol
7: EnixMoogle - thanks for letting us stay at your place. I hope you have fun with bolt :D hes so cute
7: Tee ay eye - man it sure is DARK in here
9: Rubyiris - nice to see you again
9: maXXXpower - gmo... your awesome
9: Shiv - 1-1 for now :)
13: Forrest - your cool
13: rugoodat - its so cold in SHIVering
17: TroLL - keep getting better, your good

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I will get better, I just need a better character, or at least an actual secondary, but nonetheless, I will get better.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Shoutouts

Brawl
1.JustinKamikaze (Snake/MK/DDD)
-thanks for ****** my Snake, you made me realize that I DO need secondaries in both games to cover my main's flaws

2.Wobbles (MK)
-you have a nice firm handshake sir, and you smelled very nice, no homo

4.Forward (Snake/Wario/Pit)
-tiiiiiiiiits, the car ride back was cool, you need to help me improve my game more. you are too cool dude

7.Stev0(Mario)
-god****, you mario is really good, and I still don't understand why, I'll get you next time though

7.Duff0 (Marth)
-I liked teaming with you, on just because i got money out of it, you are really cool, and I'll try not to be so risky in teams matches. and **** you marth is good

9.Tommy (Snake)
-Your Snake is so Solid, god****. get secondaries though, and play more people, and stop being risky in critical points in doubles matches

9.Rain(Link)
-We didn't get to play Brawl, but I did remember wrecking you in Melee, good times.

9. DarkShifter (MK)
-sorry about the last minute doubles partner change arounds, it's all good. I wanted to play you singles, next time though.

13. Tom
-place higher next time, and don't tie with a girl, lol. jk?

13. Saffy
-holy s*** a girl. from i remember from playing that very short friendly with you, which i don't remember much of, we need to play again and finish that friendly. my Snake is Too Solid

17.Piman
-thanks for driving me to Phoenix. I was glad to provide us the some Lonely Island on the way there. And t*ts can be used at any time, IT'S SCIENCE, not like the tongue on the roof on the mouth thing you tried to pull on poor little 9 year old rusty

25.Vat-Zero
-you seem like a pretty cool guy. apparently this was your first time back in a while according to everyone's shoutouts, I would like to play some more melee with you sir.

Melee
1: forward
-tiiiiiiiiits, the car ride back was cool, you need to help me improve my game more. I like you shiek, alot, you make so manly, ever more than she already is.

2: Taj
-I always forgot how tall you are, i enjoyed playing you mewtwo even though I got wrecked.

3: Wobbles
-you have a nice firm handshake sir, and you smelled very nice, no homo

5: KosukeKGA
-I'll try harder

7: Tee ay eye
-we need to play more

9: Rubyiris
-tiiiits

9: Shiv
-you are tall too. we need to play more

13: Forrest
-I came all the way to Phoenix to play you and then we don't play. goddammit forrest

17: Tommy Der Meister
-get better at melee, ask sean for help and such, and holy crap I just realized I actually placed in Melee for once.

25: Piman
-thanks for driving me to Phoenix. I was glad to provide us the some Lonely Island on the way there. And t*ts can be used at any time, IT'S SCIENCE, not like the tongue on the roof on the mouth thing you tried to pull on poor little 9 year old rusty

Chuckie
-your room is pretty cool, except for that Wall-E stuff you've got going on in there, wtf.

I don't want to play MK, Falco, meh maybe, Diddy Kong is ugly so no, but I do like the Falcon idea.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
np tommy lol i will agree to disagree...and my thing was too science, look it up! i wouldn't lie to rusty, i'm trying to make him a better person lol

Kosuke...I wanted to say hi and/or play you in some marth dittos, but you looked angry, and so i was afraid! But yes, there is always next time...

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Please! I am never angry...I just look like so...I don't know why.

By all means, I would've been glad to play the Marth ditto matchup. I needed some practice on it that day, anyway. I am always up for playing if I'm up for Smash, buddy.

Don't be afraid of me...I'm a good guy! Not a bad guy. I'm on your side.

Who were you, anyway? There were so many people in there.
---
Team Four: I'm sorry for what I said in my shoutouts! I remember you guys. It was nice playing and getting to meet you. I'm...sorry!

I still don't know who Eric is, though.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
you probably don't remember my face since i never spoke with you kosuke, but i was the guy at chuckies house who asked if we could borrow your controller real fast, before my car took off with sean and tommy back to tucson lol

i love marth dittos, and will search you out next time i'm up there

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
@tommy: i wanted to team with you but... :/ sadface

i did want to do some 1v1 action to but it didn't happen :( i was too busy ****** people there to boost my confidence XD. next one fo sho!

fark

Smash Apprentice
remember that when you talk about metaknight up b and neutral b is not ****...:p

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
Pokey: Thank you for your encouragement. :) The venue wasn't bad, it was just far.

Tommy: GG. :)

Roy: Good job, you should message people around Tempe to see if they can play with you so you can improve. :)

Duffy: You cannot deny the PROPHECY! I WILL FALCON PUNCH YOU!

Forrest: GGs mang, nice talking with you too. We gotta play some more! :D

Shiv Knight: Too goodz, I MIGHT change your name to Shiv Savior. MIGHT. :chuckle:

CREA: Were you the Falco player that I money matched with my Kirby? If so, we gotta play some more. (For funsies)
or money

G-MO: GGs, good playing you again. Glad to see you coming back to the game. Hope we can play some more before GENESIS.

Rubyiris: GGs mang, you show promise. You can go toe to toe with my laser Kirby. You should check out Hajime no Ippo and start boxing with me. :D

Saffy: lol, thank you. :)

Chucky: It is unacceptable that you lost to a white marth, but I suppose I will John for you and say that I put A LOT of pressure on you.

Kosuke: I can see it in your eyes, you've attempted to stab me in the back, you've vowed to kill my first born child, I can only sense pain and hatred for me coming from you. What the hell did I do to you?! NOTHING! Look at you, scowling at me everytime I walk by, YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN!

(I'm just messing with you Kosuke, we're cool, you're just too fun.)
But seriously, you need to CALM DOWN! =P
jk jk <3

TEE AY EYE: Don't worry, Little One, you will become a MAN and play with utmost confidence without yielding an ounce of overconfidence toward the enemy. GJ hosting.

Dark: GGs, good playing you again.

Light: GG, your Peach is as subtle, yet vicious as always.

Dark Shifter: Nice talking with you, I'll probably hit you up next week for some Melee. :)

Piman: Thank you for the dollar. :) I know it seems petty, but I gotta take those cookies. It's what I do!

JustinKamikaze: Thank you for your praise! Yeah mang, we gotta play some more Melee and hang out some more, it's always coo talking to you.

Wobbles: Thank you for the sip of da Green Tea.

Forward: Nice chatting with you again and thanks again for the Strawberry Shake. I guess I gotta drop my main for a mediocre Fox to TRY and combat that Sheik. I will get past you in tournament one of these days!

Taj- You're selfish. Only YOUR mewtwo was raised to high tier.

STB: You guys are too good, cool to see you guys coming back to Melee.

Brawl players: Play Melee too. :D

If I'm forgetting anyone else that I've spoken too, I'm sorry.

If you're upset that I've neglected you, then let me know and I'll give you a shoutout.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I just remembered....

Whoever was doing the Street Fighter 4 announcer impression was too **** good, that s*** was so funny. distracting, but very hilarious.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
I just remembered....

Whoever was doing the Street Fighter 4 announcer impression was too **** good, that s*** was so funny. distracting, but very hilarious.
It was me. lol

For Grand Finals, I wanted to say things like "Who will come out on top?! FIGHT!" or "Will the tide of battle turn?! FIGHT!"

And whenever they won a round: "I don't care what the critics say! Violence is a beautiful thing!" or "Ladies and Gentlemen, theeee ULTIMATE STREET FIGHTER!" (smash brother? whatevs)

lmao

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Yeah, the SF4 imitations made me laugh.

I will admit, that I thought he was trying to imitate GG, or KoF, or SVC.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Singles Brawl
1.JustinKamikaze - nice job running the brackets
5Jard - you've grown a lot since i last saw you. no longer are you the little chitlin' i remember, but rather a cool-*** dude.
7.Duff0 - <3 your marth ***** at barlw, it was awesome seeing you again.
9.Pokey - i eat all the *****!
13. Abide - i see you often. keep on with the melee
25.MaxPower - you suck at brawl; kill yourself.
25.Max - wat
25.Vat-Zero - Stop getting banned.

melee

Melee Singles:
1: forward - you are amazing at this game and at life. i'm going to name my first born after you.
2: Taj - nice playing with and seeing you again. too much ****. let's do it again.
3: Wobbles - gimp city.
4: Light - remember that one time you punched me irl? yeah, me too.
<3
5: KosukeKGA - you're my new hero, kosuke.
5: Dark - good times are had with you and brad.
7: Tee ay eye - be careful tai, it's getting awfully dark in here.
9: maXXXpower - you're a cool guy. i want to sex you up.
9: Shiv - your hair is long, and your face is beard.
13: Forrest - latina peach is too cool for school.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
I see.

Someone get him to play more often. I saw a glimmer in his eyes! Having more players is always better! :]

Top Bottom