• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

People I love on SWF and why....

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I think you're scaring them...

Lol Air, just kidding. :) Nice list, you're a good friend if you took the time to write that up.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I'll leave this open so long as it doesn't become, "Baaaaw why am I not on the list?"

Oh, and

WHY AM I NOT ON THE LIST?! :mad:

Notice the lack of" Baaaaaaw".

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
I feel betrayed. After all we've been through?

Nice that you made a list for your friends. I should do that, but I don't have any big ties to online friends. Only two of them, and they're not on SWF.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Aww. <3 U 2 Air.

I already consider you an awesome friend. ^^

Oh and to everyone else, HAHA NEENER NEENER I'M ON THE LIST.

Veril

Frame Savant
You're a great guy... and an infinite source of entertainment (****?). I'm definitely glad I met you. :)

I haven't been on quite as much recently because I've been trying to get a job. Its a b****!

Chaco

Never Logs In
Lol, change the title to "My **** victims"

I'd laugh so hard. just a joke though.

You're pretty cool Air.

Omis

my friends were skinny
Link to original post: [drupal=1279]People I love on SWF and why....[/drupal]

Hi guys! This is my first blog entry... Basically I'm going to be going through my friends here and just expressing my feelings about them and stuff and why they're good friends
. This list doesnt have any order to it.

Terranrox-
You were my first friend on SWF. I dont talk to you much anymore but I still remember that first time you posted that thread concerning EfA and Peach... I cant believe 07 went by so fast.. I hope you have a wonderful life in the future.

Veril-
You are definately one of my closest friends here.. You help me out, you're actually one of the few people who cares about others out here in the internet. I'm just so glad I met you, you've helped me probably more than anyone else on the entire forum. Thanks for listening to me when I went depressedish, thanks for being a good friend, and thanks for just being here.

Dark.Pch-
I know you're probably annoyed by me... But I consider you a nice guy
. You always help me with Peach. Also, most of the time I'm just messing with you when I act like I want you and stuff lol.

Meno-
I love you. You're super nice, and hot. Although you're busy a lot and never reply to me on AIM and on the visitor messages I still love you. If you EVER have a problem, you can talk to me about it. I want you to consider me a good/best friend

Mikey Lenetia-
My favorite Peach ever. We have so much in common (kind of). We both like blue Peach, play aggressively, and of course that other thing (:p). You're a really nice person, and I hope all goes well for you.

Azua-
You're amazing. You're the whole reason for me being where I am now (red name..). You have natural beauty all around you. You're also super nice to me whenever I ask for advice and you never get annoyed. Thanks for being a great listener. I hope your future modeling goes fantastic, and I cant wait to talk to you again ^-^

Tom Cat-
You are too cool. Definately my favorite mod. We both like cats, and you're so nice to me. You're a cool guy and I wish you best of luck! :D

Omis
How could you not love this guy?

No offense to anyone I havent mentioned, but this is for people I REALLY REALLY care about, really like, or have a good bond with me. Yes this list is final, I went over all possible people I could've missed and I've made no mistakes. If your name isnt up here, sorry :<
Love you too.

Top Bottom