• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

People are spoiling the London community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unreal91

Smash Journeyman
People like Dooan, VA and Bullet Bill are spoiling the London community.
This is the truth, all they are doing is causing trouble and trying to spoil the London community as they have nothing better to do due to their regions being a pile of doo doo.

Professor Pro is amazing from what I have seen in the monthlies and the best and the most respectful round here :mad:

He is going to **** people at the event such as VA and any other person who tries to play him and place first at the London Monthly......

Tamoo from what I saw was scared of that £10 MM, people round here don't have any respect or courage.

Btw this seriously is not Professor Pro. Do not flame Professor Pro as you usually do as he is innocent.
He left like 20 mins ago.

Unreal91

Smash Journeyman
and Prof has spammed the fuuck out of EM thread in the past

gay
I just rang him and he said that is bull**** and said something about the brawlers who fail mainly because they play brawl all jumped up and screamed when he said one comment.

Also he says he remembers saying that he would not post in the thread if something wasn't said about him which is why he continued to, cos his name was continously brought up.

I call a lot of people amazing so that doesn't make me close to gay :/

PeterFile

Smash Cadet
Judging by your sig that's Prof (else you're actually gay like Calzum said) and you need to change it rofl.

Kasper!

Smash Lord
I just rang him and he said that is bull**** and said something about the brawlers who fail mainly because they play brawl all jumped up and screamed when he said one comment.
Ask him what comment and yeah i kind of feel sorry for the other regions that are not london sometimes :(

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
HAHAHA how the hell am I spoiling the London community? All I do is express my opinions in the London thread and this is what happens? Stop sucking up to Prof

rustediron

Smash Lord
The London community is all about flaming, banter and trolling! I absolutely love it, lmao!
I don't see how BB and VA could possibly be doing anything but contributing to this :confused:

I think the real people spoiling the community, is that odd sect of deluded smashers which we often derisively classify as the 'Brawlers'. They come to our events, steal our TVs, then flame us when we ask wtf they think they're doing! Then they come on the boards and start all this 'Brawl hype' against other regions, giving us Londoners a bad name. It's all very well trying to imitate Professor Pro (<3 Pro), but it's about time you realised it just doesn't work if you're not a 3 foot tall black kid with long hair and amazing tech skill.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
The London community is all about flaming, banter and trolling! I absolutely love it, lmao!
I don't see how BB and VA could possibly be doing anything but contributing to this :confused:

I think the real people spoiling the community, is that odd sect of deluded smashers which we often derisively classify as the 'Brawlers'. They come to our events, steal our TVs, then flame us when we ask wtf they think they're doing! Then they come on the boards and start all this 'Brawl hype' against other regions, giving us Londoners a bad name. It's all very well trying to imitate Professor Pro (<3 Pro), but it's about time you realised it just doesn't work if you're not a 3 foot tall black kid with long hair and amazing tech skill.
looooooooool This post made me laugh so hard outside in class, I was trying to laugh quitely.
The funny bit was about the brawlers and thats what made me laugh an about them stealing our Tv's lol.

Thanks for that Hugo <3 :bee:

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
lmfao i love london

and ben do you really think that wasnt prof? >_>

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
haha yeah its funny, and yes our area is amazing :)

and @ the people saying we drive newcomers away.. I see logically where you are getting at, but where is the proof? If anything there's proof against it, Sanuzi said he liked our scene a lot after looking at our thread.

VA

Smash Hero
lol what *******, I've tried approaching a subject rationally but whatever. just carry on the flames I'll just get my coat out and join the **** in with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom