• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pentakill! 5/17!! Brawl/P:M Tourney (Poinciana, FL)

ZLF Aurora

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0688-5734-1939
I might. I just might make this.

Does anyone even remember me?

Zach777

Smash Journeyman
@ ZLF Aurora ZLF Aurora
I remember you, even know who you use. Main and counter.

Speaking of set-ups.

I have a tv that I beleive is lagless to bring to this tourney. I don't have a Wii to go with it. Anyone want to bring their Wii and hook it up to my tv to have an extra set-up at this?

Just to let you know, the tv has only to two ports. A video-in(yellow) and audio-in(white) port, nothing for the red plug. That one just lies there.

The tv has a good but slightly blurry picture. I know for sure that this tv works with the Wii.

If someone brings a Wii, that person and I can split the money saved. 2.50 off for an event for both of us, is that okay PIE? Or that person and I can have a "MM" for a free event.

Motobug

Project M/+ community leader
Where IS this tournament? I keep entering the address into Google Maps but it keeps giving me different locations:dizzy:.

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
Where IS this tournament? I keep entering the address into Google Maps but it keeps giving me different locations:dizzy:.
I put it in there now. 3151 Georgian Bay Lane.

And yes zach I'll do it for two people if they both bring half of a setup that creates a full one. If some brings half if a setup and there is no one who completes it , there is no fee reduction.
2.50 off each.

Remember guys, when in brackets, it's not about placing, it's about who you faced to get that placing. Don't be discouraged if you lose but end up beating someone you haven't before. That shows the improvement which makes the bracket experience more enjoyable.

Last edited:

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
B...but I looked it up and it says the last pentakill was in Kissimmee? And even when I use maps there, all I see is a playground:confused:. Sorry to be a bother!
Poinciana is a part of Kissimmee but we normally identify as Poinciana because it's much farther away from the general area you think of when you say Kissimmee. The population is growing, and many people have tried to push for it to become its own city

try putting it in as Kissimmee and the zip code as 34759

It's okay, this is what I'm here for, lol.

Last edited:

Motobug

Project M/+ community leader
Poinciana is a part of Kissimmee but we normally identify as Poinciana because it's much farther away from the general area you think of when you say Kissimmee. The population is growing, and many people have tried to push for it to become its own city

try putting it in as Kissimmee and the zip code as 34759

It's okay, this is what I'm here for, lol.
I put that zip code along with the address, but it stil forces another one. See:

Alexander Duprey

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1865-0311-7929
If I show up I'll bring melee for friendlies, it's my main game and I'm sad that poinciana doesn't play. But I am willing to take PM scrubs money.

//JaZz\\

Smash Journeyman
If I show up I'll bring melee for friendlies, it's my main game and I'm sad that poinciana doesn't play. But I am willing to take PM scrubs money.
I be wanting too get into melee but tap jump always mess me up. Still to this day idk how yall play with that on which u can't turn off in melee. It always holds me back making me jump when I'm never trying too

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
I've been playing melee a lot recently
We did melee last time lol maybe melee next time instead of pm

Jazz and I could be up for friendlies?

Last edited:

Pepto

Smash Cadet
My doubles partner/ride can't go but I'll see if I can get over there. If I can, anyone want to team up with a Lucas?

Ookami Hajime

Smash Ace
@ 2-DJeff 2-DJeff : JEFF!

I've literally been playing PM, Brawl, and melee consistently. I'm up for friendlies with anybody. I don't know for sure if Atlas is going to make this one, so if anyone needs a back up partner for brawl doubles, I might be available if you'd like to team. If Atlas comes though, it'll be him.

@P.I.E: Shout outs to P.I.E for hyping this so much and encouraging smashers to keep trying, no matter your results.

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
Don't do shutouts lol. Event didn't happen yet o: I'll probably enter pm for once. I wish we could do melee but I don't think we'll have time

@ Ookami Hajime Ookami Hajime

Maybe you could double with pepto

Last edited:

Ookami Hajime

Smash Ace
I don't think I've ever played with or against Pepto so that lack of synergy might kill us, haha.
Sounds interesting though! I think Atlas will make it, but I'm just giving a heads up just in case. Thanks for the suggestion!

Pepto

Smash Cadet
I don't think I've ever played with or against Pepto so that lack of synergy might kill us, haha.
Sounds interesting though! I think Atlas will make it, but I'm just giving a heads up just in case. Thanks for the suggestion!
My usual partner mains ZSS in teams but he uses pikachu a good amount as well, so it could work. For me at least, Lucas as a teammate takes some getting used to.

Ookami Hajime

Smash Ace
@ P Pepto : I can work with a Lucas pretty easily. I happen to play a pretty solid Lucas as well so I know what to watch out for if we were to team.

Fantastic.
Atlas won't be making it to this one so unless I end up teaming with Jeff, I have no doubles partner, haha.

Last edited:

Naut

Smash Rookie
I'll probably be going to get beaten to a pulp. I'm no good, but I've got to play people to get better somehow....

kirbydabest

Smash Journeyman
What's up guys KDB TO/resident of where the venue is lol just putting it out there that it is very important that we finish on time but if we don't somehow an there are still matches to be played we will move the sets over to my house other than that just happy to finally have a damn tournament work been bodying me free lately x.x HYPEEEEE

Pepto

Smash Cadet
@ P Pepto : I can work with a Lucas pretty easily. I happen to play a pretty solid Lucas as well so I know what to watch out for if we were to team.

Fantastic.
Atlas won't be making it to this one so unless I end up teaming with Jeff, I have no doubles partner, haha.
So... who did you want to team up with?

Top Bottom