• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pentakill! 5/17!! Brawl/P:M Tourney (Poinciana, FL)

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
Fun and well ran tournament =)

I don't know the full results but I know top 3 in Brawl singles was 1st, Me (Blue Halberd)/Tony Thornton splitting, grand finals wasn't played. Manny got 3rd, I think Jazz got 7th and Cody, 2dJeff, and Myran were in the top 8 or better as well. I will leave shoutouts in the results thread.

Btw 3 Tampa players went, and top 3 was Tampa lulz, as well as Manny/Tony winning Brawl doubles, Tampa toooo goooodd mewwwws <333

Last edited:

Zach777

Smash Journeyman
I don't know what my placing in Brawl singles was but Codyyy beat me in it so my speculation is that I got 9th!!! That is bad in my opinion. Codyyy even two stocked me in Brawl. But then we had an intense set in PM singles which made up for it.

There was such good competition at the tournament and so many set-ups. Great tourney T3AM C1UTCH.

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
I slipped tbh. I knocked out Saturday and wasn't home or near wifi Sunday. Now I have school today. Shutouts to team clutch for organizing yet another tournament.
Results up tonight, no johns

Myran

NNID
Myranice
3DS FC
2406-5215-9008
Does anyone know why it won't let me claim my Brawl placing on the rankings page?

Edit: I think I got it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom