• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pensacola (FL) Melee Player Finder & Social Thread

Dinowulf

Smash Journeyman
Damn, If i would have saw this earlier I could have. When's the next time you and Zone are doing something?
Not quite sure yet. I start school in about 3 hours and i got to get my priorities straight.

So I figured out my schedule anytime after 3 (weekdays is fine)

Last edited:

Gいたん

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GlitchG
3DS FC
3797-5929-4063
He was just trolling. I'm thinking of having one this week. it depends on the weather though. It's supposed to be freezing tomorrow
Alright, sounds good. It might be difficult for me to get over there during the whole "freeze", though, and apparently the roads will be closed at times. If you guys could do something on the weekend I could most likely bring some new players who want to get into the scene.

EDIT: I saw your other post about Weekdays at 3. I'm basically free then too, and sometimes on weekends. I'm still in school as well and they let out at 3:05, and i'm usually home at 3:30 at the earliest. So I'll message you sometime after school if you're willing to play .

Lmao @ skaterbaj skaterbaj . Do it for us ,man , DO IT FOR US.

Last edited:

CosmoNaughtilus

Smash Apprentice
I'm good. My car was frozen solid for like, 2 days though. I can't wait to get my apartment in the fall so I can actually start hosting fests. There's no way I can do it at the UWF dorms, since they're so tiny. Anyone planning on hosting a fest soonish, or wanna play? I'd like to get some practice in before the tourney I'm streaming in February.

Dinowulf

Smash Journeyman
Yea text me Monday afternoon. I'll host one Monday night. I need a memory card though I need to order one when I can

Dinowulf

Smash Journeyman
be sure you guys call me before you come over. i have to go near UWF for a moment which takes bout 30 mins from here.

Gいたん

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GlitchG
3DS FC
3797-5929-4063
Damn, I wish I were able to go. I'm sure I wouldnt have a problem being allowed to BR , but I don't think I'd be able to drive all the way out there with me just getting my license.

Dinowulf

Smash Journeyman
Damn, I wish I were able to go. I'm sure I wouldnt have a problem being allowed to BR , but I don't think I'd be able to drive all the way out there with me just getting my license.
That's what carpooling is for lol. We live in the same town why would i leave you here if you want to go and can.

Last edited:

Gいたん

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GlitchG
3DS FC
3797-5929-4063
That's what carpooling is for lol. We live in the same town why would i leave you here if you want to go and can.
Ah, well I thought there would be a problem with space or something. That'd be really cool if I could ride with you guys, been wanting to get a tourney feel.

Dinowulf

Smash Journeyman
Ah, well I thought there would be a problem with space or something. That'd be really cool if I could ride with you guys, been wanting to get a tourney feel.
Well yea you and anyone can come with Me & Zone. I believe he still plans on going. All we ask is a little bit towards gas that's all.

Phoenix502

Smash Ace
NNID
Phoenix502
3DS FC
4811-6967-8095
Looking to run a Melee/PM Tourney early March.
if you do plan to set up a tourney with Melee and PM, please post the Details ASAP... I work with cakes at home, so I have to plan ahead and ensure there's no backlog on those days...

EDIT: and no, I'm not lying, I do work with cakes at home. (cookie for whoever picks up the reference)

Last edited:

Dinowulf

Smash Journeyman
if you do plan to set up a tourney with Melee and PM, please post the Details ASAP... I work with cakes at home, so I have to plan ahead and ensure there's no backlog on those days...

EDIT: and no, I'm not lying, I do work with cakes at home. (cookie for whoever picks up the reference)
We'll we're having a smashfest next weekend if you'd like to come over. You're more then welcome to. We do play Project M & Melee here

Phoenix502

Smash Ace
NNID
Phoenix502
3DS FC
4811-6967-8095
I'll have to double check what's on the list next weekend, if there's few cakes to work on, I could see about it. :)

Last edited:

Phoenix502

Smash Ace
NNID
Phoenix502
3DS FC
4811-6967-8095
Last edited:

Dinowulf

Smash Journeyman
Lets us know before Friday if you can go. We leave for mobile saturday and it'll have to be in the morning so you can crash at our place. To make it easier and find everyone.

Dinowulf

Smash Journeyman
My Apologies for the double post but it has been a couple of days. For those who are going to Mobile/Baton Rouge (Sat/Sun) our doors are open for practice. Starting from 3 Pm Today (it's 12:44 am as i'm typing this)

Project:M/Melee Doubles (1PM CDT) - For Mobile on saturday. So we're leaving Pensacola no Later then 10 Am. Possibly as early as 9 am

*Also for those who are riding/carpooling with us* Me and Zone are not heading back to Pensacola until Sunday night. Once we're finished in Mobile. We're heading to Baton Rouge, LA for Tha Shrimp tournament.

http://smashboards.com/threads/mar-1-2014-asl-consult-the-helix-fossil-mobile-alabama.348495/
http://smashboards.com/threads/mar-2-2014-tha-shrimp-004-melee-and-p-m-baton-rouge-la.347951/page-2

Please go over the rules and Prices for each event. Thank you.

Phoenix502

Smash Ace
NNID
Phoenix502
3DS FC
4811-6967-8095
got stuck with a few last minute cakes this weekend, so I won't be able to go... it's probably for the best, because I was a bit stunned at discovering the whole "Wifi being shut down" deal. We also got a wedding cake order in Lafayette next weekend, so we'll have to drive over to where we'll be staying before getting to work on the cake. so in the meantime, I'll sort of be sitting here, struggling to master some of the tricks you told me about in Melee.

Good Luck in those tournies, guys! :b:

Last edited:
Top Bottom