• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Penguins going to Apex 2012

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
WHY YOU SHOULD BE ATTENDING THIS

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=298262

- The competition will be insane. The best of the best will be in attendance.

- Other countries from other continents are attending. Europe, Japan, Australia (they're trying really hard to confirm) .

- There are giveaways for the 3DS.

- They are featuring an Artist Alley similar to anime conventions.

- There will be major media coverage from VGBC again.

- I will be there. Nuff said.

- You can meet all your penguin friends offline and learn some things first hand from experienced players.

- You can watch me beat K.I.D. Goggles in a Money Match.

- Alex Strife has shown more effort into making this an amazing event than any other TO, I have ever seen. Mad respect.

So who all plans on going? The reason this is stickied is to make sure this stays front page and the hype stays active here. Just doing my part in helping promote the event. But anyway if you plan on attending post here. I'd love to meet you guys here!

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Oh we best hang out at this.

Plus I need all the penguin support I can get if I am going to make it into bracket. I'm training very hard for this.

allshort17

Smash Ace
Get me out of high school for a day or two, get me a plane ticket from Ga plus hotel, food, ect, and make my parents trust me because only only 15 (almost) and I'll go. Seriously, I'd love to go but I have to get around those. And that's any tournament I want to go to. I don't want to take the thread offf topic, so Pm me any ways you have on how I can get around that, especially my parents.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I....did not know this was here. I'm coming to this, and, uhhh, I'm slowly bringing myself to a position where I......actually enter singles.

But don't tell no one. <_<

Top Bottom