• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach's Dress Controversy

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
But Peach needs a long dress for Dmash...

Evolver

Smash Cadet
btw the third outfit is from super princess peach ;)

i like the second one the most ^^ and i think it will be a upgrade of 2.

maybe they could at a alternative outfit like in strikers :p

i did a quick search and only found a daisy artwork of it ^^ but think about the sameout in pink and there you go :p

Procrasticritter

Smash Journeyman
btw the third outfit is from super princess peach ;)

i like the second one the most ^^ and i think it will be a upgrade of 2.

maybe they could at a alternative outfit like in strikers :p

i did a quick search and only found a daisy artwork of it ^^ but think about the sameout in pink and there you go :p

Agreed. The character art for Strikers was fantastic. It would be cool to have one of Peach's alt costumes be the one from Strikers. That look was pretty hot =) as well as refreashingly different.

I don't think it would hurt anyone for Peach to have more sex appeal... as previous people said, its not like they are making into a DOA girl.... that's what Samus is for.... hehe just kidding.

Burninator

Smash Journeyman
My bet's on an improved number two. It would certainly fit well with the realism-based upgrades to the textures on the other characters.

Lol i thought for a minute some people were talking about Jigglypuff's behind... XD lol, I like dress number 2 the best , I think they should add a bit more detail to it and stuff or make her hair more than one big object lol...

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
Dress number 2 (Melee) was like a more detailed form of dress 1 (the current dress at the time), so maybe they'll make a more detailed form of dress 3 (her current look) this time.

Fawriel

Smash Master
I don't really care much about the dress as long as her face and hair don't look like she's made of plastic.

And whoever calls Peach fat because her butt is soft gets my walking stick in the face!
( It has the words "Kids these days" engraved on it. )

experiment111

Smash Journeyman
LOL cant believe this thread has made it to 6 pages long. jiggly butt debate WTF!!!
but yeah revamped number 2 wud be nice. and thro in the option of a thong to please all the guys who "try to get the camera juuuust right" in mario strikers.

Kereokacola

Disco Romance
BRoomer
rm88 is right. Dress #1 was her current dress at the time, and they added more detail to it. Now, #3 is her current dress of choice (for reasons unknown), and most likely she will be stuck with that design for a few more years. UGH!

Pomfrod

Smash Apprentice
XD

This thread makes me laugh. I want a gothic style of dress for an alternate costume.
You're not the first. I drew a pic of this idea last year, but I seem to have lost it. Mine bordered on punk--fishnets, spiky obsidian crown, shroom and star patches on the poofy sleeves, black nails, hair, and lipstick, heavy eyeshadow, ornate jewelry, and a Chain Chomp as a weapon. It would be interesting, although not entirely appropriate, to see a complete redesign of each character as an unlockable costume.

tirkaro

Smash Champion
ummm......wait what?
whats wrong with her 3rd dress? it looks exactly the same as her 1st dress.....but with flaps....
am I missing something here?:confused:

experiment111

Smash Journeyman
the 3rd and 1st dresses dont look very battle friendly which is probably y they slimmed down number 2. So im guessin revamped 2 with bout 50 times more detail.

Me14k

Smash Lord
Im sure someone said this.

It goes along with the person on pg. 1 who suggested her to have the short skirt like in mario tennis... I say she will lose the dress in brawl...and where a suit like she does in strikers or tennis.

...or possibly we can chane not only the color of the custume but the custume itself...so we can go from dress to short skirt. (who would use dress)

Civy

Smash Cadet
Omg, I have made exactly the same topic on a french forum !

Seriously, #3 is the ugliest look she had.
Well, Peach is ugly since Mario Party. Her dress have a big lack of originality.
(well, she looks great in Mario Strikers Charged on Wii, thx to Next Level Games)

My favorite is #2, her SSBM look is the greatest. She looks like a women, and not like a brainless blond-haired girl or what ever....
I hope that they will not change her look in Ssbb !
SSBM Peach for SSBB, forget the others games. Peach is here for fighting, and not for making cake.
Zelda will certainly be the sexiest with her TP Dress, why can't be Peach sexy too ? :p

Sculelos

Smash Journeyman
#2, or an improved look on it, I've always liked the Mario mix of cartoon and realism in Smash Brothers I'm more interested in what Bowser will look like then anything.

Kereokacola

Disco Romance
BRoomer
Other than her dress, I would like the ability to either have her hair up or down. And I'm also curious to see what her hair color will be, because since Melee, her hair has started to get more yellow than anything. Think it will resemble Zero Suit Samus' hair color?

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
A blonde girl with a ponytail...

I say stick with the long dress and "un-ponytailed" hair.

Top Bottom