Peachette gets Crowned! The Peachette support thread.

BonafideFella

Smash Journeyman
I tragically think de-echoing will not be a thing anytime soon, especially with echo fighters even being a term. Smash in general does not seem to like changing character move sets that drastically. For Pete's sake, it took 3 games to give Ganondorf a sword for his smash attacks. We can just hope that patches will give Peach and Daisy more defined differences stat wise.
I agree but Echoes are basically palette swaps that could easily be differentiated from each other than one being a few pixels shorter than the other. Probably not going to happen like you said, though...

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
So, Toadette has been spotted in the Mario Maker 2 art.

...What do you think are the odds that Peachette might follow?

Edit:
Well, this is interesting. I got a feeling that this would be the case when I saw that this DLC was all about collecting crowns.

Last edited:

EarlTamm

Smash Hero

You know, I wonder if this will mean Peachette will appear in the next Mario Kart game(Elements of that mobile Animal Crossing game are making it's way into the new game if I recall correct). She's not a costume either, as her kart has a super crown icon.

Pokelego999

Smash Journeyman

You know, I wonder if this will mean Peachette will appear in the next Mario Kart game(Elements of that mobile Animal Crossing game are making it's way into the new game if I recall correct). She's not a costume either, as her kart has a super crown icon.
Yah i can't tell if shes a palette swap or a unique character, it wasn't too explicit.

Guybrush20X6

Smash Legend
Premium
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
NNID
Guybrush20X6
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I honestly want her as an Echo, just to have the intro animation of Toadette putting on the crown.

(And Daisy gets Luigified but that's another topic.)