• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peachette gets Crowned! The Peachette support thread.

Tetrin

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-7468-3675-9681
I support her as an alt costume of Peach, does that count?

BonafideFella

Smash Journeyman
I tragically think de-echoing will not be a thing anytime soon, especially with echo fighters even being a term. Smash in general does not seem to like changing character move sets that drastically. For Pete's sake, it took 3 games to give Ganondorf a sword for his smash attacks. We can just hope that patches will give Peach and Daisy more defined differences stat wise.
I agree but Echoes are basically palette swaps that could easily be differentiated from each other than one being a few pixels shorter than the other. Probably not going to happen like you said, though...

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
Haniwa has also made some art that is just about Peachette for a change. Actually, I am pretty sure this is the first time Peachette herself has been in any of his art.
There was a problem fetching the tweet

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
*reads thread title*

*laughs*

*suddenly wishes to be a supporter for laugh factor alone*

DarthEnderX

Smash Hero
Just make the Super Crown an item. Turns everyone into Peach for awhile in a different character-specific outfit.

EVERYONE IS PRINCESSES!

Last edited:

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
So, Toadette has been spotted in the Mario Maker 2 art.

...What do you think are the odds that Peachette might follow?

Edit:
Well, this is interesting. I got a feeling that this would be the case when I saw that this DLC was all about collecting crowns.

Last edited:

EarlTamm

Smash Hero

You know, I wonder if this will mean Peachette will appear in the next Mario Kart game(Elements of that mobile Animal Crossing game are making it's way into the new game if I recall correct). She's not a costume either, as her kart has a super crown icon.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605

You know, I wonder if this will mean Peachette will appear in the next Mario Kart game(Elements of that mobile Animal Crossing game are making it's way into the new game if I recall correct). She's not a costume either, as her kart has a super crown icon.
Yah i can't tell if shes a palette swap or a unique character, it wasn't too explicit.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I honestly want her as an Echo, just to have the intro animation of Toadette putting on the crown.

(And Daisy gets Luigified but that's another topic.)

Top Bottom