• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Peach Social Thread: Royal Discussions

Nabbitnator

Smash Ace
NNID
Nabbitz
Good games. My hands got a little cramped up at the end. I'm trying to learn slayerz movement and how it benefits peach.

HeeroOfTheSkys

Smash Cadet
NNID
HeeroOfTheSkys
GGs :) Everytime I play someone on ur lvl it makes me realise how much more I need 2 learn. Im really trying 2 find more people on ur lvl that I can play with, but its becoming really hard and frustrating. Im so tired of having 2 come on here and message people who r already on my friend list just so I can get a few games. Nintendo really do need 2 step up their game with the Wii U interface, its such a hindrance

GMaster171

Smash Ace
Hello. I will give a like for each request someone fulfills

1)is dair->footstool a combo a low %s?

2)after a dair jab reset is there enough time to pluck a turnip and act?

3)anyone able to get a HD pic of the pose in my avatar?

sorry if the first two are answered somewhere, didnt look too long. Also hello Peach mains.

Last edited:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Hello. I will give a like for each request someone fulfills

1)is dair->footstool a combo a low %s?

2)after a dair jab reset is there enough time to pluck a turnip and act?

3)anyone able to get a HD pic of the pose in my avatar?

sorry if the first two are answered somewhere, didnt look too long. Also hello Peach mains.
1) Yea, you can dair, Footstool, then float to another dair if you wanted too.
2) No
3) not me

GMaster171

Smash Ace
Cool thanks for the reply. The thing I was thinking of was sh dair->footstool->float->follow them down and do 1st hit dair for a jab reset into whatever. A shame turnips are too slow but another dair or grab should be fine.

Shadow312

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadzcat
I pulled a bomb instead of a turnip in an online match and while I killed both of my opponents in a team battle,I got a -2 for it. :o

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
I wish I was able to go to apex this year... I got way too much in front of me right now.

You all better float at that untouchable hight, and pluck all the turnips for me. :>

Nabbitnator

Smash Ace
NNID
Nabbitz
I'm a bit pissed off at my performance at a tourney tonight....did very well during casuals didn't lose. Then came to the tourney I made stupid mistakes against dedede and missed serious punishes against Mario.

Oh and @ Dark.Pch Dark.Pch , False said Hi.

Last edited:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
My channel is mostly about Peach stuff. And not everyone plays he. So I wanna make videos to attract others. So I am starting this series. Trying to improve ways to get more views for I wanna become a youtuber.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I've gotten hold of a Peach amiibo today, and her level has been maxed out now. I did practice against her in a few matches.

Nabbitnator

Smash Ace
NNID
Nabbitz
I wish I had harder punishes to samus' roll. I punished almost every one of them but it was very boring. Dair wracked up about 60% on its own. I kind of wish they gave her another defensive option and halved the distance of the roll.

LexAlexus

Smash Rookie
NNID
LexaLexus
3DS FC
2638-2003-2707
As my GSP gets better (when I actually have time to play), I've been facing more interesting online players. Peach feels a bit technical to me, this time around (as opposed to my more aggressive play-style with her in previous games), so it's been good to fight against people who make me adjust to that.

RESET Vao

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RESET_Imp
Replying to a post about a month later but I feel the reason the rare pulls are more common now is because the pull itself takes longer to perform, can't spam it. Could be wrong, Smash team don't often balance things for balance reasons.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/

GMaster171

Smash Ace
OH MY GOD THANK YOU SERIOUSLY

edit: AS A REWARD I MAY STREAM THIS WEEKEND AND GET VIDEOS FROM A TOURNAMENT

Last edited:

Awesomecakes

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Stef-Pie
3DS FC
3093-7191-2175
Yo i've got a tournament tomorrow. Are there any peach players around that can help me practice?

samster

Smash Rookie
NNID
SamHdez
As my GSP gets better (when I actually have time to play), I've been facing more interesting online players. Peach feels a bit technical to me, this time around (as opposed to my more aggressive play-style with her in previous games), so it's been good to fight against people who make me adjust to that.

Nice vid :]
Though, I feel like you roll a bit much... Not that it's a problem, but, maybe, there are a little more efficient ways when it comes to spacing :B

Awesomecakes

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Stef-Pie
3DS FC
3093-7191-2175
Oh right, I forgot to mention how the tourney went! So this time I got 33 out of 108 I believe. Which is one placing worse than my previous result but I'm still proud of how I played. They weren't expecting that many entrants so they changed from Round Robin pools to bracket at the last moment. I feel like it put me against harder opponents earlier.

I lost to a Diddy in winners, and Wario in losers. I will definitely do better next time. Got some good friendlies in, and proved to myself that I can take on the better players in my region.

Top Bottom