• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach fighting styles, Like Mike G, Dark.Pch, Mikael, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
who the hell is doh? lol. jk. ur good to, one of the peaches i was reffering to whe i said he forgot some peaches in his list.

ppl in NY are all around the same skill level, at least thats what Bum told me a few hrs ago, because they all play each other.

its not psychology, its advertising. dont show the negative. simple tactic. even still, dark.pch isn't bad and is trying hard as hell to improve. dont knock him.

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
advertising, psychology, whatever... I think you understand what I meant hehehe

And yea Mikael is awesome. It's like he learned all the possible things that could happen in a match and he reacts robotically to every situation. Look at his matches vs Ken... crazy spacing in his turnip approach

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
dark.pch is bad. to even think about putting him in a list of good peaches and leaving out XIF is like talking about best marths and leaving out Azen and putting in me. for the record, vids mean ****, but i can tell you one thing about dark.pch's style. he does weird/stupid ****. it works on people who dont actually know how to play the game, and anyone who is tourney level can beat it and own him.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I dont understand why I gotta be put down over.....and over..........and over again...........when im trying to have a good time. Obviously the way I play does not get me far. Though I would like it to be if I played like some of the big names or Peach players out there. Im not all that Peachy And I dont go around being cocky to make it sound like im some god. But to get this when I have nothing to do with it.

Hikarui, Dont ever bring up my name in ANYTHING around here ever again. Cause for having a good time and playing to have fun, I get this crap while minding my own self. Second time this bull happen to me, and for what, for trying my best while having a good time and learning? seriously now, WTF?

Here is something that can shut up you losers that have these attacks on me. saturday I went to a big tournament here. The Zenith. I went three matches straight winning. Then I had to fight bum. I lost 2 stocks in a row while he had 19%. Then he won with a three stock, second match was 2. After that I fought Vanz. First match his Peach 4-stocked mine. second match after I lost 2 straight stocks, I quit the match. Now with this info, You be the judge on how good I am and spread the word ok? Now that this is out, there is no need to keep going on about how horrible my Peach is when its already know and a proven fact. Now let this **** about me go cause this is really getting ****ing annoying! Im an all around cool funny person thats treats people with respect, wether your a bad o good player, to be getting this kind of ****. Now do me a favor to you losers that wish to attack me, leave my name out your ****ing mouths already. Im a bad player and such, fine. Good for you and good for me. Dont keep going on with the ****! This crap is not even far to me at all. I dont care what videos of me you see or what you heard but quit the crap. Im sick of it. the hell with how bad I am and worry about your damm self. now leave me the **** alone on how bad I am and such, i should just be a real brick and get this thread closed right now for this kind of **** that going on with me. enough!!!!!!!!!!!

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
...Well, I was going to say I really enjoy watching Mikey Lenetia's Peach play but it seems this thread has gone into another one of those "let's argue about DPch skill" arguments.

If only the world could just shut up for a minute and think before they speak.

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
I'll say it one more time, Dark.pch is a victim of his own fame...

Humility is a good thing I gues...:ohwell:

So yea... Cort and XIF cause they're beastly

Vidjo cause his style is gay and gay = good (especially for peach!)

And Mikael because he plays in such a calculated way.

Never really been a fan of Bike Lee... sorry DoH lol

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
Dark.Pch thread was not ment to cause you trouble. Im sorry it did, I'll request a mod to close it.

Sveet, your a hardcore azz. it does not matter if one is a pro or not. We are not talking about how good a person is compared to big names. We are talking about how these people play in thier own was. the top ten Peachs in the world, that I can understand, but this? You just want attention, or love to see drama in the threads for your own enjoyment like the others. You being an azz just to have fun and make someone feel like ****............yea, your a real man. a ***** is what you are. People in this world today are such a-holes for no reason. It makes me sick. And we have them here in a place where its suppose to be fun and to learn so one can step his game up. I like Dark.Pch and the way he plays............so what? Cause he is not like mike G and the rest its stupid to like how he plays? WTF kind crap is that. Its like Im forced to only pick big names. i could talk about big rick or Samochans Peach. you gonna flame at them too? Freaking idot.

Well sorry people. You can thank this a-hole and the other one(s) for messing up this thread. Cause im gonna get it close. And Dark.Pch, remember what you said to Me14k. Also all the sick **** you did here in N.Y that got you seen as a good player, even to bum who you got hyped at a local tournament and early one the first round. Now this thread is over, time for lockdown, good day all.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
The reason Drk.Pch gets so much flak is because of his attitude when he first came here, and the pretentious self nominer of "King of Grabs, USmash God". Doesn't help that he has a large portion of scrubs collectively riding him.

If I were to release a combo video, and start calling myself the "Fair DoubleSlap King" people would probably think I was a douche, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom