• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Epiphanies (Epiphaneaches)

BooM TX

Smash Rookie
Hello Peaches!!

I have begun to read through the boards, and it is overflowing with peach info. My game has already improved, but it needs to jump before the next DMT (Dakpo's monthly tournament) this is in two weeks.

So, I am asking all players, the greats and not-so-greats, to tell me of your "aha!" moments with Peach. Y'know those times that something just clicked and your Peach got a lot better.

A simple example of this with Snake is: utilt kills

or use your specials to be all over the map.

I hope this makes sense

Also, you know the feeling when you throw a turnip and it happens to be a stitchface...awesome.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
float confuses the holy **** outta ppl.
LOL! This.

Also: Peach Bomber is a ****ty, ****ty move.

Situational uses for sure, but for the love of god never "throw it out".

Same goes for Toad.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
yo dog i just discovered buffering a full hop fair for pressure/mindgames

it *****

Neon!

Smash Lord
You're that snake from MLG Dallas right? Play some wifi matches with me and i'll train your snake. I ***** illmatic's peach with my snake, I know the peach matchup very well.

BooM TX

Smash Rookie
It isn't that I'm switching to Peach because I got ***** by one at MLG (I got ***** by a lot of things at MLG) I'm switching because Peach is the most fun I've had playing a character.

I would like some snake training though :D

Neon!

Smash Lord
wait, you're switching to peach?

Start with learning her glide toss and how to use it properly.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
It isn't that I'm switching to Peach because I got ***** by one at MLG (I got ***** by a lot of things at MLG) I'm switching because Peach is the most fun I've had playing a character.

I would like some snake training though :D
Thanks to me, right? :p

BooM TX

Smash Rookie
That doesn't mean I don't *have* a snake

Neon, what's your friend code, heck what is everyone's friend code

BooM TX

Smash Rookie
I know :(
Dakpo's crew and I are possibly going to a San Antonio tournament. Would you come?

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
God. When is it?

I seriously want to make the trip. I can possibly make it with my Kirby friend.

BooM TX

Smash Rookie
@Peachguard: I'll let you know when I find out more info. I might wait for wobo (I hear it is also an anime convention!)

@Neon: I'll catch you online tomorrow Neon. I'll probably stay Snake for DMT, because learning a new character, especially one like Peach, is hard to do in a couple weeks.

@Brawl Community: I love you

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
HOBO is a day after my birthday, but even then I doubt I'll make it. If you need more Peach tips let me know WHENEVER. PM me or ask Infinity for my #.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I not worry about fancy tricks or things juch as what you are asking here. You need to get a full understand of peach and how she works. Cause what you are asking for if not gonna help you when. Really when you just started Peach.

I'm a Peach mentor for this site. So you can come to me with questions. I'll teach you this character. You can see all my contact info on my account. And I'll wifi you when you want.

Neon!

Smash Lord
Boom just message me on Aib when your ready, my user name is -Neon-
I have plenty of free time today. Also let me know which characters you need practice against.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
meh, we a lotta info on the boards, go look around or sumtin.

u can prob bother us whenever though. peaches are generally helpful.

well, most.

;o

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
You're that snake from MLG Dallas right? Play some wifi matches with me and i'll train your snake. I ***** illmatic's peach with my snake, I know the peach matchup very well.
Since we are friends I'll refrain from responding to this.

Top Bottom