• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Counters Ganon!!!

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
I just realized the other day. Peach has like an 80-20 advantage on ganondorf. The man just can't deal with relentless camping and turnip spam. Here's a great example:
Ganon SUCKS!!! Lol

Ok not really... it's a pretty even match, but I hope you enjoyed the video regardless.

I don't know when the full combo video will be out... but i've got a lot of stuff for it already. I just need more other characters and less Ganon. That's why this is here.

Renth is too good FYI. He's one of the best active ganon mains in the US. Obviously combo videos always make the one comboing look great and the one being comboed not as amazing.

Combo videos are recording of one person getting it RIGHT and one person getting it WRONG. That's just what they are.

CAKE EATERS SON!!!

Renth

Smash Hero
Hahha too much fun thomas hope to play you again sometime soon.

Cake Eaters for life.

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
Someone call crime watchers, that peach is a rapist! Great vid man, lookin forward to the full feature.

Top Bottom