• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach can wavedash! (In Brawl) (Video should work now)

Tlatoani

Smash Rookie
Hello I'm a fanatic and my opinion is... blablalblalbla
Getting angry already just for someone stating what the general public already knows?

Go and check the tier lists that people are doing, almost everyone consider her mid tier or lower, only biased people like yourself continue to defend her for top tier when we all know she's not, she has been nerfed, it's a fact, not only in her moves, but in comparison when other character, in melee she was the 5th or so best character, now in brawl she's not even in the top 10. You getting angry and cursing at the most little negativity towards peach just proves the fact that you are a biased fanboy.

You think that if you wish hard enough peach is going to magically get good in brawl, and then you can prove the world how wrong they are? Good. Do it. Because we're waiting for a national tournament and if you, or another peach don't win it, you won't have face anymore to come and here defend her.

Master Peach

Smash Ace
Getting angry already just for someone stating what the general public already knows?

Go and check the tier lists that people are doing, almost everyone consider her mid tier or lower, only biased people like yourself continue to defend her for top tier when we all know she's not, she has been nerfed, it's a fact, not only in her moves, but in comparison when other character, in melee she was the 5th or so best character, now in brawl she's not even in the top 10. You getting angry and cursing at the most little negativity towards peach just proves the fact that you are a biased fanboy.

You think that if you wish hard enough peach is going to magically get good in brawl, and then you can prove the world how wrong they are? Good. Do it. Because we're waiting for a national tournament and if you, or another peach don't win it, you won't have face anymore to come and here defend her.
Long Post. I'm sure your not even going to read it because you don't like reading. Eh whatever. You'll only grow more ignorant from not reading. So I don't feel bad for you. Also this argument is for anyone else who thinks they know something about me that I don't! Come on, try me.

Who the **** are you to come and contradict me on what I know about a character. That's all you people ever do. You don't think. Do you even know who I am. Do you know what I do, ARE you me!? Oh wait.. was your answer NO. Of course it was because your not me and you don't know what I'm all about. You really think you know me. STOP trying to talk for me, Stop trying think for me ok. You don't know what your talking about and for you to think you do, you must be really ********.

Ok listen up and listen Good, as a matter of fact get your reading glasses I'm sure your gonna need em.

#1. Yes I am a Fan of Peach But I DON'T MAIN HER FOR THAT REASON!! I Main Peach because I'm good with her. She fits my Playing Style. That's all!! You really thought I mained Peach because I'm a Fan boy. GET OVER YOURSELF AND TAKE YOUR BULL**** ELSE WHERE!!!

#2.I never said Peach was Top tier. I would like her to be, but as we all know in reality that's not going to be happening. So STFU. People like you always trying to crush people's optimism. What are you a Goth?

#3.Listen are you a BRoomer, are the people who are making those fake and Horribly wrong Tier Lists BRoomers. I DON'T think so. So your opinion on Where Peach stands on the tier doesn't Mean ****. STFU. And for your info I talked to a BRoomer myself and asked where Peach's standing on the tier list was. He couldn't give me specific info but this. "The Tier list is different this time around. Were doing it like this. S,A,B,C,D,F. Peach is around B,C, or D we're not sure yet. Most Tier lists Come out horribly wrong in the BEGINNING anyway." This is what he told me. These guys are putting careful thought into this. And just because you and some ignorant people feel that Peach isn't good, That doesn't make it true. Stop trying to force me to believe your false Logic.

#4.You wanna know Why I defend Peach? It's because People like you always underestimate her and Hate her!! But that's not the only reason. I defend her like any other character. If this was Sonic I would Defend him. People can't say a character is bad because they SAY SO!! That's a load of Crap!! They just don't have to feel for that character. That's just their biased opinion on that character! You should know a lot about that shouldn't you.

#5.She's nerfed. SO WHAT!!! Peach has more Buffs than nerfs and you would know that if you took your head out of your butt!! Her nerfs aren't that bad and we have already adjusted to them. You judge Peach as a bad character just because she got nerfed... GTFO please. Your ignorance is too much for me to bare.

#6.The reason I'm Angry is because People like YOU can't understand what potential certain characters have and you like to put down anyone who doesn't agree with you or says something that you don't want to agree with and trys to make them feel bad for saying it.

#7.Yeah your right. Every night I pray to God and wish for Peach to be a god in a stupid game (Sarcasm). No I don't. And it wouldn't matter how badly I wish for such a thing because it won't happen unless I make happen. A character is only as good as the player. If the player isn't good the character will be ****. So I can't pray and wish for Peach to be good!! I HAVE TO DO IT MYSELF!! And you know what I'm pretty **** good at using Peach, and I always beat my friends when I use her and don't think these guys are chump they do give me a hard time and that's because they are good at the game.

#8.Ok I'll go to a national tournament, play, Win or Lose, and still come back here with my head held high and DEFEND Peach!! Cause you know what. Peach need defense against people like you who like to hear themselves talk and think they know something while putting down other. You think I'll be embarrassed to show my face here because I lost a lousy tourney with Peach. Yeah right, Get over yourself you ignorant Noob. Go somewhere and do something. I've had enough with you.

#9.Oh and for the record I main Pit as well. I play better with Pit, I'm using him a little more than Peach, and I think he's a much better character than Peach IMO, but that's not to say that Peach can't give him some good Compition.

Some how I feel that this Noob won't make it to the end of my argument because he doesn't like to read a whole lot. Oh well whether or not he reads it I still got my point across. He'll probably make a post assuming what I said than rant about. I'm waiting patiently to see whether or not it's even worth my time.

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
Long Post. I'm sure your not even going to read it because you don't like reading. Eh whatever. You'll only grow more ignorant from not reading. So I don't feel bad for you. Also this argument is for anyone else who thinks they know something about me that I don't! Come on, try me.

Who the **** are you to come and contradict me on what I know about a character. That's all you people ever do. You don't think. Do you even know who I am. Do you know what I do, ARE you me!? Oh wait.. was your answer NO. Of course it was because your not me and you don't know what I'm all about. You really think you know me. STOP trying to talk for me, Stop trying think for me ok. You don't know what your talking about and for you to think you do, you must be really ********.

Ok listen up and listen Good, as a matter of fact get your reading glasses I'm sure your gonna need em.

#1. Yes I am a Fan of Peach But I DON'T MAIN HER FOR THAT REASON!! I Main Peach because I'm good with her. She fits my Playing Style. That's all!! You really thought I mained Peach because I'm a Fan boy. GET OVER YOURSELF AND TAKE YOUR BULL**** ELSE WHERE!!!

#2.I never said Peach was Top tier. I would like her to be, but as we all know in reality that's not going to be happening. So STFU. People like you always trying to crush people's optimism. What are you a Goth?

#3.Listen are you a BRoomer, are the people who are making those fake and Horribly wrong Tier Lists BRoomers. I DON'T think so. So your opinion on Where Peach stands on the tier doesn't Mean ****. STFU. And for your info I talked to a BRoomer myself and asked where Peach's standing on the tier list was. He couldn't give me specific info but this. "The Tier list is different this time around. Were doing it like this. S,A,B,C,D,F. Peach is around B,C, or D we're not sure yet. Most Tier lists Come out horribly wrong in the BEGINNING anyway." This is what he told me. These guys are putting careful thought into this. And just because you and some ignorant people feel that Peach isn't good, That doesn't make it true. Stop trying to force me to believe your false Logic.

#4.You wanna know Why I defend Peach? It's because People like you always underestimate her and Hate her!! But that's not the only reason. I defend her like any other character. If this was Sonic I would Defend him. People can't say a character is bad because they SAY SO!! That's a load of Crap!! They just don't have to feel for that character. That's just their biased opinion on that character! You should know a lot about that shouldn't you.

#5.She's nerfed. SO WHAT!!! Peach has more Buffs than nerfs and you would know that if you took your head out of your butt!! Her nerfs aren't that bad and we have already adjusted to them. You judge Peach as a bad character just because she got nerfed... GTFO please. Your ignorance is too much for me to bare.

#6.The reason I'm Angry is because People like YOU can't understand what potential certain characters have and you like to put down anyone who doesn't agree with you or says something that you don't want to agree with and trys to make them feel bad for saying it.

#7.Yeah your right. Every night I pray to God and wish for Peach to be a god in a stupid game (Sarcasm). No I don't. And it wouldn't matter how badly I wish for such a thing because it won't happen unless I make happen. A character is only as good as the player. If the player isn't good the character will be ****. So I can't pray and wish for Peach to be good!! I HAVE TO DO IT MYSELF!! And you know what I'm pretty **** good at using Peach, and I always beat my friends when I use her and don't think these guys are chump they do give me a hard time and that's because they are good at the game.

#8.Ok I'll go to a national tournament, play, Win or Lose, and still come back here with my head held high and DEFEND Peach!! Cause you know what. Peach need defense against people like you who like to hear themselves talk and think they know something while putting down other. You think I'll be embarrassed to show my face here because I lost a lousy tourney with Peach. Yeah right, Get over yourself you ignorant Noob. Go somewhere and do something. I've had enough with you.

#9.Oh and for the record I main Pit as well. I play better with Pit, I'm using him a little more than Peach, and I think he's a much better character than Peach IMO, but that's not to say that Peach can't give him some good Compition.

Some how I feel that this Noob won't make it to the end of my argument because he doesn't like to read a whole lot. Oh well whether or not he reads it I still got my point across. He'll probably make a post assuming what I said than rant about. I'm waiting patiently to see whether or not it's even worth my time.
*Claps* Qft......People always let Peach's nerfs get in the way of judging her character and such...Peach ftw!

IKWYL

Smash Rookie

Wow... very well said.

I'm not even maining Peach (Snake ftw) but that post was epic.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
I think you're forgetting that I was one of the top Peaches in the nation, so I may know something about Peach after playing her for 4 years.

It's funny that you assume that because my avatar and sig are of PT that I don't play Peach. I can play her very well for what the character can do and I know smash well enough to see exactly how flawed she is, instead of being blinded by rabid fanboyism.

Peach's game essentially boiled down to her being able to apply enough pressure with spacing, priority, and quick moves to make her opponent mess up so she could gimp them or at least kill them quickly (by applying mass amounts of damage) and win a battle of attrition.

Let's take a look at Peach's attributes in Brawl:

Lack of downsmash for damage, pressure, kill move, and general fear
Lack of priority
Lack of speed to apply shield pressure without float cancels
Lack of kill options; you have to rely on essentially 3 moves (up/fsmash/fair) to reasonably kill
Lack of a double jump means she can't safely float out and gimp, if she gets hit she can't make it back.
No crouch-cancel punish game
No throw setups or kill moves
Effectiveness of turnips is highly decreased with the new catching mechanics, often you end up regrabbing your turnip which limits your ground options and will probably get you shield grabbed
No wall bombing
No dair > nair
Decreased hitboxes
No wavedash for good quick spacing, meaning autododging grabs and tippers with down tilt/fsmash is next to impossible
Landing lag after up b makes punishing ridiculously easy
Has to rely on floating for a safe recovery

vs the fact that now she has
Slightly stronger fsmash
Slightly stronger upsmash
Slightly faster run speed
longer Bomber

The fact that you would even suggest that Peach has more buffs than nerfs means you were probably terrible at Melee and didn't understand the depth of Peach's game.

You keep arguing about how much "potential" Peach has, but you never are able to justify your claim. I can expose the potential of how awesome I am, but that doesn't actually make me awesome. You are bound by the limitations of your character and until you accept that and try to deal with it, you'll never be good.

And I'm actually in the backroom and no one is putting Peach near towards the top as you think she is. Mostly she's in the bottom two tiers because she's so limited.

You're not even making arguments at this point, you're just saying, "Oh yeah? Well I'll show you!" which isn't an argument as to why Peach is a good character. You get extremely emotional and irrational over someone saying your character isn't as good as you seem to think she is, which is ridiculous; this is emphasized by your need to resort to personal attacks.

I've been playing smash competitively for four years and my depth of understanding far exceeds what you perceive.

Master Peach

Smash Ace
I think you're forgetting that I was one of the top Peaches in the nation, so I may know something about Peach after playing her for 4 years.

It's funny that you assume that because my avatar and sig are of PT that I don't play Peach. I can play her very well for what the character can do and I know smash well enough to see exactly how flawed she is, instead of being blinded by rabid fanboyism.

Peach's game essentially boiled down to her being able to apply enough pressure with spacing, priority, and quick moves to make her opponent mess up so she could gimp them or at least kill them quickly (by applying mass amounts of damage) and win a battle of attrition.

Let's take a look at Peach's attributes in Brawl:

Lack of downsmash for damage, pressure, kill move, and general fear
Lack of priority
Lack of speed to apply shield pressure without float cancels
Lack of kill options; you have to rely on essentially 3 moves (up/fsmash/fair) to reasonably kill
Lack of a double jump means she can't safely float out and gimp, if she gets hit she can't make it back.
No crouch-cancel punish game
No throw setups or kill moves
Effectiveness of turnips is highly decreased with the new catching mechanics, often you end up regrabbing your turnip which limits your ground options and will probably get you shield grabbed
No wall bombing
No dair > nair
Decreased hitboxes
No wavedash for good quick spacing, meaning autododging grabs and tippers with down tilt/fsmash is next to impossible
Landing lag after up b makes punishing ridiculously easy
Has to rely on floating for a safe recovery

vs the fact that now she has
Slightly stronger fsmash
Slightly stronger upsmash
Slightly faster run speed
longer Bomber

The fact that you would even suggest that Peach has more buffs than nerfs means you were probably terrible at Melee and didn't understand the depth of Peach's game.

You keep arguing about how much "potential" Peach has, but you never are able to justify your claim. I can expose the potential of how awesome I am, but that doesn't actually make me awesome. You are bound by the limitations of your character and until you accept that and try to deal with it, you'll never be good.

And I'm actually in the backroom and no one is putting Peach near towards the top as you think she is. Mostly she's in the bottom two tiers because she's so limited.

You're not even making arguments at this point, you're just saying, "Oh yeah? Well I'll show you!" which isn't an argument as to why Peach is a good character. You get extremely emotional and irrational over someone saying your character isn't as good as you seem to think she is, which is ridiculous; this is emphasized by your need to resort to personal attacks.

I've been playing smash competitively for four years and my depth of understanding far exceeds what you perceive.
Uh dude listen, I've already had this kind of argument with a pro already. Cort I'm sure you know him. Anyways what I'm trying to say is your words are wasted on me. I'm not gonna repeat the same thing I already said to someone else.

Also it seems like you didn't really read my post above. If you did you wouldn't bring up the point about fanboyism like People always do. Why is it such a sin for people to read.

Anyways you can go on and say your insults or say how many years you played Melee and that your better than me and know more about peach and the game than I do, but I've heard it all before. It's just your stupid opinion. If you have no benefiting info for the rest of us that haven't given up on Peach than please go away. All your trying to do is start a flame war out of nothing.

I should really call some mods to look over this area. All People ever do here is want to start fights with the Peach Players. What I can't understand is if people don't like Peach or think she's crap why do they come here just to make us feel bad and start trouble. We never did anything to deserve this. Jeez...

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Nothing but ****ing cry babies. An example of what I see and hear.

[22:40] heavenzmovie912: peach sucks
[22:40] heavenzmovie912: garbage
[22:40] heavenzmovie912: the worst ever
[22:41] heavenzmovie912: if i ever see peach im gonna aggressivey **** her
[22:41] heavenzmovie912: n threaten her if shse calls the cops
[22:44] Dark Pch: No
[22:44] Dark Pch: you just suck with her period
[22:44] Dark Pch: Now quit your *****ing like everyone else
[22:44] heavenzmovie912: becuz she is not the saaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
[22:44] heavenzmovie912: and u know this
[22:45] Dark Pch: So ****ing what?
[22:45] Dark Pch: No dsmash
[22:45] Dark Pch: No FC
[22:45] Dark Pch: Waa waa waa
[22:45] heavenzmovie912: no slap
[22:45] Dark Pch: dont like it?
[22:45] Dark Pch: dont play her and stop *****ing
[22:45] Dark Pch: **** gets annoying
[22:45] heavenzmovie912: but thats the thing
[22:45] Dark Pch: nothing but ****ing crybabies
[22:45] heavenzmovie912: i do like her
[22:46] Dark Pch: You think I care she got nerfed?
[22:46] Dark Pch: no
[22:46] Dark Pch: yet I'm best Peach in freaking N.Y
[22:46] Dark Pch: I dont care
[22:46] Dark Pch: I deal with it
[22:46] Dark Pch: and man up
[22:46] Dark Pch: and still ****
[22:46] heavenzmovie912: so r u telling me u picked peach in melee juz for the fact she was peach
[22:46] Dark Pch: Marths
[22:46] Dark Pch: Ike
[22:46] Dark Pch: who ever
[22:46] Dark Pch: I waork hard
[22:47] Dark Pch: learn to do that or play some one else and stop crying like the other girls that simple
[22:47] Dark Pch: I get sick an tired of people crying about peach
[22:47] Dark Pch: when other characters got it worst
[22:47] Dark Pch: look at freaking falcon and ganon
[22:47] Dark Pch: the got it worst than her
[22:47] Dark Pch: and no one is *****ing about them
[22:47] Dark Pch: why why you Peach players gotta do it
[22:47] Dark Pch: cause no cheap kills
[22:47] Dark Pch: ?
[22:48] Dark Pch: no Dsmash power
[22:48] Dark Pch: ?
[22:48] Dark Pch: bunch of freaking weak players
[22:48] heavenzmovie912: ur right she def isnt bad as falcon n ganon
[22:49] Dark Pch: people comming to me all the time saying sucks, I need to gimp with Dsmash to win, I need FC to win, all that bull****
[22:49] Dark Pch: Yet I am the one ****** with her
[22:49] Dark Pch: you see me *****ing?
[22:49] heavenzmovie912: ****
[22:49] Dark Pch: NO!
[22:49] Dark Pch: you think I like that she is nerfed?
[22:49] Dark Pch: NO!
[22:49] Dark Pch: I dont take
[22:49] Dark Pch: I still do my damage and own
[22:50] heavenzmovie912: i have the most respect for u out of any1 in smashboards
[22:50] heavenzmovie912: u r truly committed
[22:50] Dark Pch: I been that way ever since I touched her in melee
[22:51] Dark Pch: This **** gets annoying
[22:52] Dark Pch: If I can beast with her, why cant the rest of the cry babies can?
[22:52] Dark Pch: cause they depend on Dsmash and **** to win
[22:52] heavenzmovie912: cuz they aren't patient enough?
[22:52] Dark Pch: I swear, It makes me ashamed to even be a Peach main in brawl from these people
[22:53] Dark Pch: They freaking suck as Peach
[22:53] Dark Pch: that simple
[22:53] heavenzmovie912: well teach me peach
[22:53] Dark Pch: You have to work HARDER now to win with her
[22:53] Dark Pch: and people dont wanna do that with Peach
[22:53] heavenzmovie912: cuz obviously i mite juz be playin lik e melee
[22:53] Dark Pch: so they *****
[22:54] Dark Pch: Teach you?
[22:54] Dark Pch: dude you juat came off with Peach sucks and ****
[22:54] Dark Pch: and now you want me to teach you?
[22:54] heavenzmovie912: uh
[22:54] heavenzmovie912: maybe?
[22:54] heavenzmovie912: see
[22:55] heavenzmovie912: the reason is is cuz i dont get how to play her so if u r rapin then teach me
[22:57] Dark Pch: I have to think about that cause they way you came of *****ing about Peach got me pissed off
[22:57] Dark Pch: I'm sick of people crying about her
[22:58] Dark Pch: and crying to me the most

Yea, what player actually put work in Peach in tournaments and did thier damage? You know what it is when people say **** like this?

- They know she is nerfed and just off the top of thier heads think she sucks and cant do **** in tournaments and never tried Peach in a tournament. (Tlatoani)

- Play her, cant do **** with her and let her bad side get to thier heads. get fustrated and dont wanna try anymore.

A pro or w/e says she sucks, ok, lets follow what they say, then I am sure she cant do jack in tournaments. Bunch of weak azz freaking players. Nothing but a bunch of cry babies man. You guys are on your periods or something that make you wanna go wild with bashing Peach? First off stating **** that is already known...over....and over....and over!! STFU already.

Funny how I am playing and people people all over with Brawl Peach. Good People. Not average people. To a point I made a Marth player and Falco player WANT to main Peach......IN FREAKING BRAWL KNOWING ALL ABOUT HER NERFS AND THE **** PEOPLE KEEPING CRYING ABOUT. Playing people all over and being called one of the best Peach players they seen or played. Note I said "one of them" I'm not the only one who hacks it with Peach.

Freaking players these days make me sick. GTFO the Peach boards with this **** and go play a character you dont have to work very hard with to win If you cant handle dealing with Peach in brawl, that **** simple ladies.

Ebonyks

Smash Apprentice
Dang, i've got to say, a lot of you have some serious anger issues.

It's just a game. Calm down and train hard for tourneys for your cause. Don't just whine on the internet about it.

With that said, i think this still may be a valuable spacing technique, but i could very well be wrong darknessofheart. It's all about how effectively it's mastered. I'm waiting to see peach players prove otherwise to everyone who's claiming she's been nerfed. From a surface analysis, she certaintly seem so, and having to work hard seems to be synonymous with a character being nerfed. But, brawl is young, and there's much left to be discovered.

TheKingofBrawl

Smash Cadet
Epic Argument. It's going to end up in a "Where's Peach on the Tier List?" topic though. I tryed to play peach, but no good. I'm a marth and pit kind of guy :\

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Who cares about tiers. Skills is what counts. Look at mango, Freaking wins pound 3 with jiggs and jiggs was like.....mid tier?

I dont base my hopes on tiers, I base it on my skills as a player, nuff said. Tiers just show how hard you have to work with your character to win. Once again, Mango for the dam win. He worked his azz off in a big nation tournament and took first.

TheKingofBrawl

Smash Cadet
How many medals on tia onl- All is Brawl did Cort win? 30? With peach. Peach isn't bad. Cort is good. Everyone's agreeing on the same point here except for one person who is in denial, and everyone feels it's their duty to persuade him that notion.

Yay.

randomae

Smash Cadet
um.. could you change or fix what you just said? i'm having trouble understanding what you are trying to say.. especially the first sentence.. BARF! ; )

Hoboparty

Smash Apprentice
I think she can still be hit and change charge up smashes while doing that. with wavedashing you keep your momentum and are able to slide, not thump around like that

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
you risk falling if you run...
you also risk falling (tripping) by playing brawl at all.

Peach is cool because she is Peach. I will always have love for her for this reason. I hope my other fellow Melee Peach mains will also feel this way. Although Peach in brawl just does not do her justice after she was such an overpowered force in Melee. Peach in Brawl may not be bad, but she is certainly not good either.

On a side note smash64 came out almost 10 years ago.... so even if all of these characters in brawl are only 10 years old I am sure as crap that when I was 10 I didn't fall down as much as these dumb ***es. I hate Sakurai.

nisuke

Smash Rookie
i haven't bothered reading through the last three pages of this thread before posting this. excuse me.
if anybody was wondering, this landing is done through your second jump. you simply need to throw your c-stick downwards as you press for the second jump. the same can be said about the first jump, though i haven't had the time to try it with any other character. hitting your first jump seemingly-simultaneously with c-stick down will acheive the same effect.
as a side note, it's possible to move with directional influence with the c-stick, and change directions while in the air. how you do this is up to you, but personally, i roll the c-stick from left, to top, to right to acheive a sort of air pivot effect. i was also able to thrust a down-aerial while doing a 'short float' and to follow it up with her entire set of a-attacks as she landed. 10 minutes of waiting for a friend to come online, and an accidental random pick (for peach) got me testing a few other things, but i'm sure you'll find much more use for this style of button mashing, as you test it yourself. finally, it's possible to move more quickly than the person who demonstrates his peach on the (1st post) video. this is done as you land from a regular, or short-hop jump with the c-stick held down, and as you mash the jump button.

i hope this clears some info. i'm glad i was able to share it >:)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=142139

I found out about this a while ago and it was added as an advance tech Though I thought you have to hit R or L to do it. I have to tell him to change that. I made a mistake there cause I realized that You just hold Down left or down right to do it. There is 2 more techs added that I found out about Peach a while back if you care too look. its in that thread

Cort

Apple Head
DarknessofHeart is right.

lol @ master peach

and yeah you can play whatever characters you want, theres no sense in 'crying' like dark.pch said, but if you want to be any good at this game you have to accept your characters limitations and be able to discuss them intelligently with other people instead of the constant 'rabid fanboyism' I keep reading as DoH kindly stated.

Peach is horribly horrible now, most people in the BRoom have her in their 'can't even come close to winning tournaments' tier, and it's one of the lowest usually. Dark.Pch, what have you been placing in NYC weeklies? Didn't you get deadlast last time? Woops.

I'm not even going to bother with Master Peach's giant walls of pink text @_@

Master Peach

Smash Ace
DarknessofHeart is right.

lol @ master peach

and yeah you can play whatever characters you want, theres no sense in 'crying' like dark.pch said, but if you want to be any good at this game you have to accept your characters limitations and be able to discuss them intelligently with other people instead of the constant 'rabid fanboyism' I keep reading as DoH kindly stated.

Peach is horribly horrible now, most people in the BRoom have her in their 'can't even come close to winning tournaments' tier, and it's one of the lowest usually. Dark.Pch, what have you been placing in NYC weeklies? Didn't you get deadlast last time? Woops.

I'm not even going to bother with Master Peach's giant walls of pink text @_@
Fanboyism that all I ever hear now. Good for that you that you think I'm a major fanboy. Aside from that stupid comment, We Peach players are here to talk intelligently about peach and her moves. But it's always people like you that want to come and **** up our intelligent conversation. We are here to gather info on our character and get better with her.

Why do you People always feel sticking your nose where it doesn't belong and criticizing what we can or can't do with a character. Go back to YOUR character's area and do that. Don't come here try to ruin what we have going on for us.

Hey Cort hope this isn't too much text. I know you have a reading disorder. Oh and sorry about the Pink text. I didn't know bright colors hurt your eyes. Sorry.

Cort

Apple Head
You're by far the most flaming and disrespectful member I've ever come in contact with. Get a clue, buddy.

Cort

Apple Head
Would you wanna go ahead and show me where I was ever personally disrespectful to anyone in my discussion on the Peach boards?

Rabid fanboyism leads to complete delusion.

Master Peach

Smash Ace
Would you wanna go ahead and show me where I was ever personally disrespectful to anyone in my discussion on the Peach boards?

Rabid fanboyism leads to complete delusion.
So this post right here wasn't lead to insult me. Ok since you love using the term "fanboyism", let me say this for the very last time, and this time I hope you read it.

Yes I'm a Peach fanboy, but I like Peach because she is a unique character that I can get good with. She is the only character that I can easily play with and get good with. My skills are born form her. THIS IS WHY I MAIN HER! Did you get all that.

Also you know what. Just for the heck of it I'm going to add this since you really think I'm crazy fanboy. I love Peach. I love her character. I'm glad Nintendo made her. She a great character and If you don't think so, Good! I don't need your insight to know the potential of Peach. If you hate Peach, If you hate my opinion, If you have no info to benefit us Peach Players then your in the wrong Area.

*Prediction of next post*

Cort: Sry Master Peach I didn't read your post because I'm a pro and what I say goes! lol Master Peach your such a Noob lol.

oneangrysquirrel

Smash Apprentice
I am a competitive peach main in melee and have been for years....Cort knows me and I know, hang out with, and talk to real good peaches........like Cort and Vanz (lols NY's only real good peach).

1. I am a huge fan of peach...and I'll continue to play her in brawl....but she isn't good. Its difficult to win with her cause she has severe limitations, not impossible just extremely hard. People have to realize that Cort and DoH (who I respect) are only stating the truth.

2. LOLS @ Cort

3. LOLS @ Dark Pch. owning and teaching people peach, good job Cort

4. Fanboyism isn't a sin...its the impossibility of recognizing your flaws as a player and peaches flaws as a character that have you all elevating her and yourselves beyond reason, it seems that everyone in this thread thinks they are godly with peach, when your tournament record and reputation in the community at large say otherwise, you have to wake up and face facts and try to fix your short comings. If you guys can't understand that than my post, cort's posts and DoH's posts are all wasted and you guys are just gonna keep "owning" it up in insecurity and obscurity.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
LOL assman, too good.

What's with all the weenies on smashboards?

Master Peach... Cort and DoH aren't attacking you. They're just saying Peach is a poor contender in brawl.

Take Pichu in melee for example. I mean, we all love Pichu. he had two taunts and fell asleep when he crouched~
As a character though, he sucked. People still played him, and got good with him. You can still play peach, gawd, no one's going to slap the controller out of your hands for playing a character.
Master Peach, you really need to stop taking people stating facts as personal insults.

Remember, kiddies, tires don exits.

On a side note, peachu.

Cort

Apple Head
Sry Master Peach I didn't read your post because I'm a pro and what I say goes! lol Master Peach your such a Noob lol.

Master Peach

Smash Ace
I am a competitive peach main in melee and have been for years....Cort knows me and I know, hang out with, and talk to real good peaches........like Cort and Vanz (lols NY's only real good peach).

1. I am a huge fan of peach...and I'll continue to play her in brawl....but she isn't good. Its difficult to win with her cause she has severe limitations, not impossible just extremely hard. People have to realize that Cort and DoH (who I respect) are only stating the truth.

2. LOLS @ Cort

3. LOLS @ Dark Pch. owning and teaching people peach, good job Cort

4. Fanboyism isn't a sin...its the impossibility of recognizing your flaws as a player and peaches flaws as a character that have you all elevating her and yourselves beyond reason, it seems that everyone in this thread thinks they are godly with peach, when your tournament record and reputation in the community at large say otherwise, you have to wake up and face facts and try to fix your short comings. If you guys can't understand that than my post, cort's posts and DoH's posts are all wasted and you guys are just gonna keep "owning" it up in insecurity and obscurity.
ok Finally someone makes sense. I understand what your saying, and appreciate your input on this.

Even though you may feel that Peach isn't good any more you still have to remember this the only the beginning. If will take a lot of time and determination to make peach better. I think she has the potential to be better than want everyone thinks. Is that so wrong? I'm not saying Peach god, I'm not saying Peach can win every tourney she enters, But you guys are coming here and trying to put us down when we're trying to rise up. We are full of optimism and strength, and we are putting that towards Peach and her development. Peach is going through an evolution, and We are guiding her through it.

Another thing to take into account is that it takes a lot of time to develop and strengthen a character weaknesses. We have only begun and we can only get better. Peach might not be able to win the first few tourneys but with time comes improvement. Later on down the road you may see Peach winning a couple of tourneys. That's my hope for the future.

I really can't stand it when People like Cort who think they know everything Even the future! (sarcasm) Comes on here and tries to tell us what's what. We know our limitations and we're trying to improve upon them. I don't think it's against the law to do so.

Oh and to guy who said I watch Peach Porn,

1) Grow up
2) Your a perv just for bringing that up.
3) Your post is spam and is being reported.

Thank you for your time.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I'm no major Peach user, but she sure can pack a punch if you know how to use her right. I've used her a few times and I can't stop laughing whenever her u-smash takes out an opponent below 150% damage.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
ok Finally someone makes sense. I understand what your saying, and appreciate your input on this.

Even though you may feel that Peach isn't good any more you still have to remember this the only the beginning. If will take a lot of time and determination to make peach better. I think she has the potential to be better than want everyone thinks. Is that so wrong? I'm not saying Peach god, I'm not saying Peach can win every tourney she enters, But you guys are coming here and trying to put us down when we're trying to rise up. We are full of optimism and strength, and we are putting that towards Peach and her development. Peach is going through an evolution, and We are guiding her through it.

Another thing to take into account is that it takes a lot of time to develop and strengthen a character weaknesses. We have only begun and we can only get better. Peach might not be able to win the first few tourneys but with time comes improvement. Later on down the road you may see Peach winning a couple of tourneys. That's my hope for the future.

I really can't stand it when People like Cort who think they know everything Even the future! (sarcasm) Comes on here and tries to tell us what's what. We know our limitations and we're trying to improve upon them. I don't think it's against the law to do so.

Oh and to guy who said I watch Peach Porn,

1) Grow up
2) Your a prev just for bringing that up.
3) Your post is spam and is being reported.

Thank you for your time.
Okay, well, there's no real need to get so heated over something like this though. It's just a game, really. Every character has potential, sure, but based on our current knowledge of the game (which is already pretty extensive, actually..), Peach isn't so good.

Which could, of course, change.

Master Peach

Smash Ace
Okay, well, there's no real need to get so heated over something like this though. It's just a game, really. Every character has potential, sure, but based on our current knowledge of the game (which is already pretty extensive, actually..), Peach isn't so good.

Which could, of course, change.
At least you understand with time comes change. But Honestly speaking Peach is that bad. I think she's middle tier or something. I've done well with Peach so far. The only person that I know gives me or Peach a very hard time is Pokemon trainer, Squirtle especially. I get caught in everything.

Top Bottom